View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:39 PM
finallyleyton
Extreme Fan

I loved Janet and Eddie last night. I don't like Rooster. I just have the feeling he's going to continue to try to sabotage Eddie and Janet. I would love to see Nick start writing again. I think Eddie's going to tell Nick that he's the father of Sam and that he's known about it for a long time or that he and Hannah slept together some time after Nick left. Maybe even both. No way do I think Eddie's the father though. If Eddie really thought he was Sam's dad I just don't see why he wouldn't have claimed him especially with Nick being gone for 10 years.

I really hope Nick and Aubrey don't get together again. I think she's really annoying.

I think Hannah knows she still has feelings for Nick, but she's to afraid to get involved with him again so decided to try again with Big Cat. Eventhough Big Cat is a tool I think it's pretty crappy of Hannah to get involved with him again when she knows she still has feelings for Nick.

The break in was hilarious and I love the guy friendships on this show especially Nick/Eddie, Eddie/Owen, and Owen/Nick.