Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I just came back from the movie and I'm very upset that my favorite character dies....and no, I'm not talking about Cyclops cuz I don't like him nor the actor that played the role. Anyway, I just think how could there be X-4 if you know......
there isn't anyone left for it!

BTW, I love Logan so much and of course Jean. They were so hot. I especially love the part where she asked him "you would die for them?" and Logan said, "no, I would die for you, for you!" and he said I LOVE YOU to her!

Blair Waldorf - - Nate & Serena - - Kristen Stewart - Taylor Lautner - Michelle Dockery
Old 05-28-2006, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dingbat- Awesome wallpapers, love the Angel one.

I see alot of people are more disappointed with the movie then loved it. I can understand why in each of everyone's post.
My LJ
Old 05-29-2006, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Jennie, exactly my thoughts! I have never been a fan of W/J, but after that scene, I just converted, LOL.

I liked the little part that Rogue played in the movie, althoug it had nothing to do with the plot itself. I would have done the same in her position. I also liked her scene with Wolverine: 'I am your friend, not your father'. That Kitty girl didn't bother me.

I liked the beast, and how Wolwerine teased him

I didn't expect so many main characters to die

Overall, I loved the movie, and I loved the ending. And I think there could be a X-Men 4 if they wanted to. But for now, I will wait for the Wolverine movie
Old 05-29-2006, 04:58 AM
Extreme Fan

i loved it 2! i sor it for a second time and found it better somehow
av credit-paintedxlie
Old 05-29-2006, 08:53 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopaholic501
Overall I liked it, but I spent half the movie wondering where characters were (i.e. Rogue, Angel, Cyclops)
So did I! I got the feeling that a lot of the actors had other projects to do besides shoot this movie.

Did anybody else get the feeling that the producers were really excited about having Kelsey Grammer on cast? Now don't get me wrong I loved him as Beast and have been so excited since he was cast in the role because I knew he would be perfect in it, but it seemed like they over used him. The entire movie was Kelsey, Kelsey, other people, Kelsey, others, Kelsey, Kelsey, others and so on.

Edited to add

X-Men 3 has the fourth biggest box-office openning ever and the biggest Memorial Day weekend opening ever with $107 million.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article...24319&GT1=7701

Last edited by MarvelRoswell; 05-29-2006 at 03:50 PM
Old 05-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Congrats to X-Men. I just wish the movie wasn't such a disappointment.

But my main reason for coming back to this thread today is to show off my new avie. lol. Rogue and Logan...
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 05-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

i heard that some tv show said it made 120million which i thought sounded a little too high lol.

i think i'm going to see it again and again lol..with the first 2 movies i was able to wait for the dvds..but this 1..i can't wait...i need to see it again now! lol

oh and heres a review from In Touch mag, a positive 1...must be like the first movie critic to give it a good review lol((i have 2 type it out myself so might be a few typos):
x-men save the summer
It's an X-cellent adventure! More original and exciting than the first two x-men movies, x-men: the last stand sets a new standard for superhero sequels. Directed by Brett Ratner, the movie finds the x-men faced with an intense dilemma: give up their powers and fit into society, or maintain their uniqueness and risk being alienated. Halle Berry finally gets something to do as Storm, Hugh Jackman is a smolderingly sexy Wolverine, and Famke Janssen steals the show as mortal-turned-mutant Phoenix!

BTW..i think i'm a storm/wolverine shipper..no idea why i think that but i do lol

Last edited by WildAtHeart; 05-29-2006 at 06:41 PM
Old 05-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I like Storm but Rogue's me favorite.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 05-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Beatriz - I so love W&J - I have been a shipper since X-1 cuz the moment Jean saw Wolferine, I don't think she notice Scott anymore....haha..

anyway, I will definitely see the second time cuz I just love x-men, but I honestly watch it because I want to see how the lovestory of wolferine and jean is like. I must say Famke is so cool in here.

Blair Waldorf - - Nate & Serena - - Kristen Stewart - Taylor Lautner - Michelle Dockery
Old 05-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have a question for those of you who have seen the movie. At the end when it shows Rouge/Bobby it looks as though she has gotten the "cure". However, the X/Men helped that boy excape. The one that "cures" people who are around him. Do you think that maybe that boy was in the room with them and Rouge really didn't get the "cure"?

Just a thought.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum
Congrats to X-Men. I just wish the movie wasn't such a disappointment.

But my main reason for coming back to this thread today is to show off my new avie. lol. Rogue and Logan...
Lovely icon I did enjoy their scene together, just wish it was a bit longer and more emotional since Rogue was basically leaving to get her powers taking away.
My LJ
Old 05-30-2006, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Jennie, I was never fond of the pairing, but well. I guess I had to wait until she... left, LOL. I might even change my avi to one with that last scene of they two

StacyJo,I think she got the cure when she went to the city, before the 'war' started. Where had she been since then? No idea :shrugs: As someone mentioned earlier, half of the time some of the characters are MIA.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
Lovely icon I did enjoy their scene together, just wish it was a bit longer and more emotional since Rogue was basically leaving to get her powers taking away.
I know right. She was all hey I'm leaving this place for good and getting my powers removed and he was all oh okay, if you want to, go ahead.

lol. ... what the crap?
Old 05-30-2006, 06:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Dingbat: Can I join you in your Pyro obsession? Pretty pleasers? I'll be your little minon *smiles*

Was it just me that TOTALLY AND UTTERLY adored the scene where Bobby goes looking for Rogue and Pyro shows up and it's all... fgkfkgjfjfgffgfgfkgjfkg "Make a move, Iceman" - so much love

I'm writing an X3 fic and I started to write it just after I saw the movie and I'm on page 50 *headdesk* Insane

Last edited by Emelie; 05-30-2006 at 07:12 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread