Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

No I haven't watched the Sleepy Hollow commentary yet...I'll try and get to that as soon as I want to be bored to death Nah, I'm making the rounds on the commentary on the Pirate movie first then starting commentary on some other movies.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

I love Ed Wood! I thought it was a brilliant film.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn_19032002
I've never seen that I've seen stuff about it but never seen the movie is it good?
I really liked it. it was something different and makes me want to go see one of Ed Wood's cheesy flicks, Johnny did a great job acting him out.
My LJ
Old 07-28-2006, 05:48 AM
Absolute Fan

cool! I'll have to rent it. I know it's in black and white right?
Old 07-28-2006, 09:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tim Burton has to be one of my favorite directors of all time. I really love almost all of his films. I even liked Planet of the Apes..I know that it didn't get the best reviews or anything, but I just always enjoy his vision. Batman and Batman returns are still two of my fav movies, they were just so awesome at the time when they came out.....
Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are a great pair, and they have a lot of talent between them, and it is always a treat to see them work on something together.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I didn't know he did planet of the apes! Wow. I love jhonny and him they have a new movie coming out I think it's the run diary?
Old 07-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nope not the Rum Diary....I believe Tim is going to direct Sweeny Todd with Johnny. Johnny singing---can't wait! I think Tim would adapt this broadway musical to the screen perfectly.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Absolute Fan

oh I need to listen to interviews better! That's right! That should be fun to see!
Old 07-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by taovande
Nope not the Rum Diary....I believe Tim is going to direct Sweeny Todd with Johnny. Johnny singing---can't wait! I think Tim would adapt this broadway musical to the screen perfectly.
I read about that on IMDB, I cant wait for that, and seeing Johnny singing will be a great bonus.

Laura- Yes, Ed wood is in b/w film.
My LJ
Old 07-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calivviefan
Tim Burton has to be one of my favorite directors of all time. I really love almost all of his films. I even liked Planet of the Apes..I know that it didn't get the best reviews or anything, but I just always enjoy his vision. Batman and Batman returns are still two of my fav movies, they were just so awesome at the time when they came out.....
Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are a great pair, and they have a lot of talent between them, and it is always a treat to see them work on something together.
I'm in complete agreement.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Tim is my favourite director, too. Has been for many a number of years. My favourite movie is a tie between Edward Scissorhands and Batman Returns. I think he and Danny Elfman are the perfect off-screen partnership (like on-screen it's Burton/Depp) and I don't think I've ever heard a better original OST quite like that of Returns. I don't usually like the pure musical aspects of any film (unless its a lead lyrical track) but that one just blows me away -- along with the performance of Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman.

His commentary for that is very informative but there is only a certain of 'y'know's I can take. Seems to be a favourite word of his.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I agree, him and Danny Elfman are another great pair together when coming to make films and the music. Danny's music really brings out Tim's films.
My LJ
Old 07-29-2006, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i totally agree!! danny elfman always adds great music to tim burtons films
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 07-29-2006, 06:26 PM
Absolute Fan

he does a great job!
Old 07-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he really does!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread