Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Speaking of Les Mis, it looks like we have a bit of a Les Mis reunion going on. Hugh and his wife, Deb, went with Russell Crowe and Samantha Barks to watch Anne Hathaway in a show yesterday:

And then here was Russell with Hugh and his wife and some other friends today:
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 04-25-2015, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you for these photos, Teresa!
He looks a bit tired but great!

~ Pari ~ addicted to brainies Icon by me
Old 04-25-2015, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome, Pari! I agree that he looks a bit tired but great.

Here are more new pictures of Hugh today. He went to watch a Broadway musical called Fun House.
The Fun House cast said this about him on twitter: "What a nice guy!"

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 04-25-2015 at 04:12 PM
Old 04-25-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Samantha Barks is the biggest sweetheart!
Old 04-25-2015, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Fun House cast is so true
The photos are wonderful

Old 04-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed, Pari. I'm sure the cast was very happy to have Hugh's support.

Matt, she is! I love that the Les Mis cast still hang out together like that. They are all good friends. Hugh had even gone to Eddie Redmayne's premiere of The Theory of Everything last year.

Here are some new pictures of Hugh walking his dogs. I'm kind of liking that Hugh's hair is starting to turn salt/pepper colored. I'm not sure why, but I find it attractive when certain men age.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I don't find men attractive, lol....but he has cute dogs!
Old 04-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Not to worry, Matt. I find both men and women attractive. I'm not bi, but I admire the beauty of both sexes.

Hugh and his family do have cute dogs: Dali and Allegra. And I have that sweat shirt Hugh is wearing that says "The River" on it - it is the sweatshirt from his play, The River - which is where I met him a few times earlier this year, got bear hugs, pictures, and got to have a conversation with him.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Great photos, Teresa
Thanks

Old 04-26-2015, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome, Pari. Thanks for looking at them and discussing Hugh with me. Generally, there is no centralized place to talk about him so I take what I can get (here and the X-Men board though on the X-Men board, not may people post these days... and Hugh doesn't have a campaign thread and people barely ever reply to his thread on the Celebrities board... I don't think people are that interested in him).

Here are more pictures from Friday - the Les Miserables reunion! Hugh is looking a lot healthier than he was around late March.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 04-26-2015 at 12:24 PM
Old 04-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Did he loose weight? He seems thiner...

His wife is a lady!!!

Teresa sweetie, could you use the spoiler tags for these photos or make them smaller because are too big?

ETA: You could start a campaign thread if you like

Old 04-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jis_Bon (View Post)
Did he loose weight? He seems thiner...
I think so. Do you think it's his face? I think he looks like he's lost weight over the last few months, which confused me because he's supposed to be gaining weight in muscle for his upcoming roles but can't seem to keep the weight on.

Quote:
His wife is a lady!!!
I love her! She gets a lot of hate by people online, but I think she's wonderful and she's a very fun and sweet lady in person!

Quote:
Teresa sweetie, could you use the spoiler tags for these photos or make them smaller because are too big?
Sure, I spoiler tagged them for you. Sorry!

Quote:
ETA: You could start a campaign thread if you like
I know a couple of people told me they would be on board, but I'm not really sure it would go anywhere or if I have the time so I haven't been that enthusiastic about starting one.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
I think so. Do you think it's his face? I think he looks like he's lost weight over the last few months, which confused me because he's supposed to be gaining weight in muscle for his roles but can't seem to keep the weight on.
Maybe his health problem made him loose some weight. Does he have any project on the road and needs to gain muscles?

Quote:
I love her! She gets a lot of hate by people online, but I think she's wonderful and she's a very fun and sweet lady in person!
Yeah, I've read some hateful comments about her...it's awful...Imo if you really admire someone you should respect his wife and family...

Quote:
Sure, I spoiler tagged them for you. Sorry!
Thank you, dear You're an angel !

Quote:
I know a couple of people told me they would be on board, but I'm not really sure it would go anywhere or if I have the time so I haven't been that enthusiastic about starting one.
You could start it whenever feel enthustiastic then

Old 04-26-2015, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jis_Bon (View Post)
Maybe his health problem made him loose some weight. Does he have any project on the road and needs to gain muscles?
I agree that it is probably related to his health. Yeah, he's supposed to gain muscle weight X-Men: Apocalypse and the 3rd Wolverine movie (which he said is the last X-Men movie he'll do), and I think it's possible he's supposed to be heavier for The Greatest Showman on Earth (though not necessarily muscular). But I think he either dropped out of X-Men: Apocalypse or was cut from it, so now I am not so sure. The thing is, I read that Hugh still consistently works out hard in the gym. He just isn't getting any bigger anymore.

Quote:
Yeah, I've read some hateful comments about her...it's awful...Imo if you really admire someone you should respect his wife and family...
I completely agree, and the things people say about others is horrific. Hugh is such a sweet person ... it's like with Benedict... why would anyone want to say anything cruel about such sweethearts or about their families? They have no scandals attached to them, are hard workers, are dedicated, are humble... online people used to say that Hugh must be gay because there is "no way" he could be attracted to his wife. There is nothing wrong with being gay at all, but it is certainly cruel to say their marriage can't be real because of age difference or their looks and make that statement about his wife and imply that his musical theater background combined with that means he must be gay. It is sexist, honestly. It's insulting to both homosexual and heterosexual men. They even made fun of their infertility and miscarriages. It's awful.

Quote:
Thank you, dear You're an angel !
Awww You're welcome!

Quote:
You could start it whenever feel enthustiastic then
Maybe. I'm not sure when that will be. I only know about 2-3 people who would be interested. Would you join if I did?

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 04-26-2015 at 01:03 PM
Old 04-26-2015, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree that it is probably related to his health. Yeah, he's supposed to gain muscle weight X-Men: Apocalypse and the 3rd Wolverine movie (which he said is the last X-Men movie he'll do), and I think it's possible he's supposed to be heavier for The Greatest Showman on Earth (though not necessarily muscular). But I think he either dropped out of X-Men: Apocalypse or was cut from it, so now I am not so sure. The thing is, I read that Hugh still consistently works out hard in the gym. He just isn't getting any bigger anymore.
I see...So, his projects are on filming now? Or maybe he just needs some rest before start shooting again?

Quote:
I completely agree, and the things people say about others is horrific. Hugh is such a sweet person ... it's like with Benedict... why would anyone want to say anything cruel about such sweethearts or about their families? They have no scandals attached to them, are hard workers, are dedicated, are humble... online people used to say that Hugh must be gay because there is "no way" he could be attracted to his wife. There is nothing wrong with being gay at all, but it is certainly cruel to say their marriage can't be real because of age difference or their looks and make that statement about his wife and imply that his musical theater background combined with that means he must be gay. It is sexist, honestly. It's insulting to both homosexual and heterosexual men. They even made fun of their infertility and miscarriages. It's awful.
To be honest, last night was the first time I read awful comments about Benedict... I don't know why people are so mean...I guess they're jealous..
But you're right... Hugh and Ben are people with no scandals, they're dedicated to their work, do a lot of things in art...love their wives...
People just want to read gossips, imo...

Quote:
Maybe. I'm not sure when that will be. I only know about 2-3 people who would be interested. Would you join if I did?
Of course, dear!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread