Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Hello .

Watched the texas chainsaw massacre last night, not as scared this time hehe, one of the guys in it reminded me of shaggy from scooby doo though , his hair & clothes & everything, the one that gets killed first .

That hook scene .

Quentin Taratino is cool, but i think he gets too much over exposure,i still love his films though , pulp fiction was awesome, i remember wanting the same hair style as uma hehe.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

i love quentin tarantino. i just saw both kill bills and pulp fiction and now i love his style of work. i still have to see resevoir dogs though.

i thought the original texas chainsaw was a lot better than the remake, although the remake wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. there should have been an amazing person in a wheelchair dammit!
Old 03-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

May-
Quote:
it reminded me of shaggy from scooby doo though , his hair & clothes & everything, the one that gets killed first
No wonder he got killed first

Eh yeah that scene with the hook was whoa

Can you believe I still havent seen The Grudge. I really want to rent it but I never have the time and money to do so and I live right by a Blockbuster too, lol.

roswellcharmed-
Quote:
there should have been an amazing person in a wheelchair dammit!
I agree!
My LJ
Old 03-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Hmmm, seems 2 me I only drop of pics, lol. Oh well, I don't always have time to post, but I like to be involved somehow. So here ya go...

Going Up?
Old 03-09-2005, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

May - talking about the new TCM? Hehe, I think that guy is hot, he's the guy from the movie 100 Girls if you have seen that. Except he looks older and pretty buff in TCM.

"Please don't kill me Mr. Ghostface! I wanna be in the sequel!!"

Samara - That can be hot. I hate it when guys try to act like they are never scared when you know they do get scared sometimes. This way we can protect them.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Old 03-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
This way we can protect them
thats true though they have to be alittle manly to protect me as well, lol. I wouldnt want some killer coming out of nowhere and is trying to fight us and here my guy is hiding behind me crying

nice pic!
My LJ
Old 03-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, in real life situations I want a guy to be THE man.

One time my ex started to get afraid of my house - he was paranoid (a little too paranoid & if anything was actually going on it was him that was causing it b/c my house is not weird and nothing strange ever happened till he was there) that my living room was haunted. One day we were sitting in my living room with nothing but the lamp on talking. He kept saying he thought he saw something near the door. I thought he was being stupid but HE was starting to freak me out - not what he was saying just HE, himself. So he's like "Ahh, it's right there blah blah" so I go to get up and go to my room, wanting to leave him alone in there. Well he gets up at the same time I do and I see him trying to get past me so I start walking fast and he freakin' shoved his way past me and almost knocked me done into the recliner. I'm laughing at him but he actually pissed me off. So I get up and he's back there in my bedroom. I almost felt like screaming at him "Who told you that you could come back here??!" Cause I sure as hell didn't and you know I was wanting to get away from HIM and there went that plan.

Gawd, he drove me insane. Talk about suffacation. I'm so glad I'm out of that relationship.

But what a wuss!

Old 03-10-2005, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

I can be the man who saves the day, I just better get some gratitude from the lovely ladies.

Just a reminder why not to **** with me, Pinhead aka The Master Of Pain.

Old 03-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Absolute Fan

I haven't seen the new tcsm....but yeah the guy in the original looked so much like shaggy...but i did wince when he got hit on the head & started shaking.

nancy - Awww he sounds extremly paranoid, i'm glad your out of it aswell, man if somone kept following me around .

Pinhead - Cool pictures, poor frank....NOT!! jeeeeesus weeeept, i love how kirsty tricks him, i felt sorry for the oblivious larry, gross geting skinned alive .

ETA - I'm so sorry but apparently there are people on this thread with a serious phobia of sharks, so I've been asked to edit the pics. If it's a problem just send ROCKSTAR or I a PM, okay?
Dum dum dum dum dum dum.

Last edited by shrrshrr; 03-16-2005 at 12:11 AM
Old 03-10-2005, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

I liked JAWS its a classic horror movie. I remember one time I was swimming in the beach when I saw little and their was a shark spotted.

Anyways I am glad you like the pictures film fan.

Anyways I watched Wrong Turn late last night anyone else see it and did you like it?
Old 03-10-2005, 09:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, jaws freaked me out badly when i first saw it , the start with the girl being pulled too & fro ahhhhhh that scene really scared the hell out of me.

I've seen wrong turn, when i first saw it i thought t was so creepy & scary, now though i think it could be been tonnes better, but it was a good horror, not the best but worth watching.

There wasn't much gore either seeing as though it was 18.

Thre girl's head being cut off was shocking though, when her eyes went weird, also if i had seen all my friends die i'd be hysterical & jesse was like oh no there dead ummm let's run haha, but that's in most slasher flicks.

I can't wait till seed of chucky is released , about time too
Old 03-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Addicted Fan

The first horror movie I ever saw w/ a guy was my ex-boyfriend now my friend Chris and it was called Pet Sematary and I remember watching that w/ him and a few of his friends, I was terrified. It was the first time I ever saw that movie, and I remember squeezing his hand so hard and so tight. Then he put his arm around me, and said, "Don't worry I will protect you". It became more clear he was like that w/ all of the horror movies we watched. And we watched quite a bit.

I agree with you Nancy ~ the guys have to act like guys watching horror movies or being surrounded by scary stuff. I enjoyed your story. What a wuss that ex of yours is.

May ~ I love "Wrong Turn" and I think that is was such a great slasher. I would not change a thing, well except for that annoying girl who kept on screaming, Carly? Was that her name? "Jaws" still scares me not to mention all shark attack movies as well as sharks period. I think that Nancy will agree w/ on this one, right?

Pinhead ~ Scary pics. But I enjoyed looking at them. I have to go and rent "Hellraiser" and its sequals one of these days. Does Doug Bradley always play Pinhead?

~Carrie

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."

Last edited by AdriaMichelle; 03-10-2005 at 01:55 PM
Old 03-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty cool pics, Pinhead and yeah I wouldnt want to mess with you either

Jaws, love that movie! Though Im sure Nancy scrolled down real fast when seeing that pic

Last night I went out with my friend Steve and we rented The Grudge and Children of the living dead. God, dont never rent Children of the living dead. It was horrible and the acting was just funny as hell. A zombie that looked more like Gollum from LOTR that didnt die and kidnapped little kids to try to turn them into zombies along with him Boooooring!

Nancy- Did you tell him to get the hell out of your house?
My LJ
Old 03-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Yup, Samara, you know me. I did scroll down fast.

Jaws is ok, not as bad as real ones. Please do NOT post pics of real ones!!!

I was on lj a week or so ago looking thru a community and out of the corner of my eye I caught something.. I look at it was a pic of a shark's mouth wide open. I was like =

Pinhead - Lovely pic, especially the last one.

Carrie - Yup, Doug Bradley has always played Pinhead.

Samara - Yup, not too long after that he left and never came back.

Old 03-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yup, Samara, you know me.
Nancy- Im learning

And thats good, he sounded like a spook to me
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread