Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sam- Thanks glad you liked it. I thought the song was perfect since in the movie Eric is looking for closure and revenge on the death of his girlfriend and himself.

Cubby- Dude, I know. I hate that part
My LJ
Old 03-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

omg...I am so scared right now omg. The thought of someone wildly chasing me around with a chainsaw...freaks the **** out of me!

-- Patti
--
Old 03-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate chainsaws, ahhhh! I cant stand being around them especially in a haunted house. I would freak!
My LJ
Old 03-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

lol...I know! I feel like im gonna freak out and Im just thinking about it. Chainsaws...*shudders* there just so..brutal and horrible! I think I need to calm down lol

-- Patti
--
Old 03-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww well your a tough girl for watching it on your own. I usually need someone with me to watch the movie, lol.
My LJ
Old 03-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

well thanks. I was just scared! lol. That was the first time I fully watched it... I bet I will have dreams of someone chasing me now...

-- Patti
--
Old 03-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry I didnt reply to you last night. I got offline and went to bed for work. Did you have any nightmares? Hopefully not. I watched the remake of Dawn of the dead a few nights ago with my sister and my friend Steve since he hasnt seen the movie before. He was cracking me up with him being scared. He doesnt watch too many horror movies cause he gets scared easily
My LJ
Old 03-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Cubby*~
Okay...I never watched TTCM before, or at least the original, but that was so brutal! when leatherface just...smashes a hammer-thing on that guy's head.
Thats right! Forgot about that hammer bit. The family dinner pretty screwed up too.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I know with the really old ugly grandpa sucking on her fingers

Here's a wallpaper of Evil Dead, Ash looks sexy

Ash
My LJ
Old 03-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
Sorry I didnt reply to you last night. I got offline and went to bed for work. Did you have any nightmares? Hopefully not. I watched the remake of Dawn of the dead a few nights ago with my sister and my friend Steve since he hasnt seen the movie before. He was cracking me up with him being scared. He doesnt watch too many horror movies cause he gets scared easily
Thats okay! lol No, I did not, Which im surprised, I thought for sure that I would've had bad dreams, I guess thats a good thing! lol
Ohh! the Dawn of the Dead remake, I like that movie Now that movie! gave me zombie dreams! freaked me out...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid-Angel
Thats right! Forgot about that hammer bit. The family dinner pretty screwed up too.
I know...screwed up family.

ohh! cool wallpaper...I dont' remember what the movie is about but I watched it before, I just cant' remember.

-- Patti
--
Old 03-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
ohh! cool wallpaper...I dont' remember what the movie is about but I watched it before, I just cant' remember.
Oh no you cant forget about Evil dead now

Im always having nightmares of zombies. I find them very creepy in certain zombie movies and awesome but in my dreams I am terrified of them. Mainly because some of the zombies in my dreams are people I know like my family.
My LJ
Old 03-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Hello .

*slaps head* sorry Galaxia, i meant nancy , so how was it kissing johnny depp .

evil dead was on last night ahhhh i've fallen in love with ash..again , i love that film, but the second film confuses me, when people say it was suppost to be the same thing...when they changed a whole bunch of stuff at thee start of the second one hmmm

I love that wallpaper ,

I keep on seeing the ring 2 really fast on tv, i need top see the first one though, i've only seen the originals.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Some sad news to all you horror fans ~ I just heard this news from a friend of mine.

Debra Hill, writer/producer of "Halloween" passed away today at the age of 54 from cancer.

May she rest in peace, but her legacy w/ the Halloween films, The Fog, Escape From New York, and all the other movies she ever did will forever live on.... She was truly a gifted writer/producer and thanks to her ~ women were showcased in tough roles, and not damsels in distress. Thanks Debra.

To quote John Carpenter, "she was a pioneer in this business"...

To quote her friend, Barbara Ligeti, "She changed the face of women in film. If you talk to people who are real players in this town, they will say Debra was one woman who would help other women ... with boundless generosity"....

And now a moment of slience for Debra Hill....

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."

Last edited by AdriaMichelle; 03-07-2005 at 03:13 PM
Old 03-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18

~Naleylove22~- Awesome you stopped by, Would you like to be added to the list?

Yes please

My Videos
Old 03-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

That's sad about Debra. May she R.I.P.

I like that Ash wallpaper.... I need to buy Army of Darkness next time I'm out.

I hardly ever get scared during movies. Jenny - How does your friend Steve act when scared? What all scares him?

Oh my best friend's hubby saw Saw and he said it was really good. So now I'm really wanting to see that when I get a chance.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread