Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 01:07 PM
Cotton Candy

Father of the Bride/Father of the Bride: Part II Appreciation - $250 a head

Welcome to Fan Forum's official appreciation thread for and !

*****************************************************************************************

Part I

Links

The Father of the Bride Fanlisting

*****************************************************************************************

Part II

Links

Father of the Bride, Part II @ MovieWeb

Post away!

Last edited by Nostalgic Journey; 01-25-2005 at 02:10 PM

Old 03-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Passionate Fan

I love these movies there so great! I can't watch it with my dad I start to cry.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Cotton Candy

Aw. Yeah, they're very nostalgic movies in addition to being hilarious [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2004, 12:32 PM
Cotton Candy

I watched FOTB with my neighbor on Sunday, who I was babysitting for and she loved it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm going to bring FOTB2 for her next time I go there.

Here are some great FOTB2 stills:

Which movie did you like better, the first or the second? I can never decide. I'm always changing my mind. Right now I'm with the first one though. I go back and forth. Tomorrow, it'll probably be Part 2, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Old 03-18-2004, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the first movie more then the second one
Old 03-18-2004, 09:48 AM
Cotton Candy

That's so funny that this thread got bumped up. I was just thinking about these movies! Hehe.

Truthfully, I love both of them equally. Depending on my mood, I may lean toward one more than the other, but it's basically pretty equal. They're both two of my all-time favorite movies

Last edited by Nostalgic Journey; 03-25-2005 at 10:21 AM

Old 04-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Cotton Candy

Alright, I found some stills from the first movie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2004, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

I loooove these movies! I watch them whenever I'm home sick or something.

I always feel like I like the second better, until I watch the first.

I really loved that shot of Kimberly in the mirrors.
-Yellowcard-
Old 04-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Total Fan

Wholesome, classic movies; quite liked them. Still waiting for a 3rd movie to wrap it all up, at some point. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Cotton Candy

jessieka03-Welcome! I'm sick right now. Maybe I should watch them, hehe. I'm feeling better though (Thank G-d), so maybe I'll save them for the next sick day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Headhunter:
<STRONG>Still waiting for a 3rd movie to wrap it all up, at some point. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nah, I don't think there's going to be a third one. First of all, all the stories that needed to be told were told (IMO) and second of all, these movies are remakes of the 1950's movies Father of the Bride and Father's Little Dividend and there were only two movies to that series. Plus, it's been a number of years since those movies were released. These are classic nineties movies and making another sequel in the new millenium would be really out of place. Just my two cents. (Welcome to the thread btw and post again! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img])

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 05-23-2004, 03:31 PM
Von Trapp Glory

Here are some more stills from the first movie...

...Enjoy!

Old 06-13-2004, 01:51 PM
In Theaters

I got my FOTB poster yesterday and I love it!

Old 06-23-2004, 05:05 PM
In Theaters

I now have a FOTBP2 poster as well!

Father of the Bride Fanlisting

Old 06-23-2004, 07:20 PM
New Fan

I love these movies! I ought to buy them...Franck is definitely my favorite part. I rewound that 'baby workout' scene about a hundred times, it was so hilarious! And Howard Weinstein is funny too, mostly because he's my favorite character on L&O: SVU and it's such a...different character. =D
Old 06-23-2004, 08:35 PM
In Theaters

Ooh, definitely buy them! I have them both and the Part II DVD has some special features, which is really neat.

I love Franck! The 'baby workout' scene is priceless.

Now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing B.D. Wong on TV recently. Maybe it was Law & Order. I recognized him right away

Closed Thread   Post New Thread