Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2006, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

I saw it again ... and loved it even more.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the movie, yesterday, and thought it was great but the ending...sucked I wanted them to can back togetter *sighs*
Old 07-08-2006, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I Love Vince Vaughn Hes Hysterical No Matter What He Does//.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw it again while bored this weekend. I loved the open ending because it left the possibility of them getting back together instead of a sappy ending where they are back together for sure. Vince is so great in this movie. I don't know what I would do if I was hit on by a guy that kept talking nonstop and wouldn't leave me alone.

Sasha
Old 08-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

I saw the movie when it came out. Honestly, it didn't turned out the way I thought it would be. I liked it, though. Vince and Jen did an awesome job. The end... well, of course most people would've want a more predictable one, including me, but it's a break up, isn't it? Some people may see as a possibility for them to work their relationship from the start, while others see like they continued their separate lives.

Lyla: I love you too.
||
moni8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finally got to see this movie last week when I rented it on DVD and I really liked it. I actually teared up at a few scenes, mainly when he didnt show up at the concert and he goes into her room to see her crying and then the scene where he tells her he loves her and wants to give it another chance but she says she doesnt feel the same.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

I liked it... I wasn't too thrilled but I really loved the ending.
Old 10-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

The ending was great.

Sasha
Old 11-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

I rented this movie from Netflix when it came out on DVD and was thoroughly disappointed. I generally quite enjoy Vince Vaughn. However, I found his character, along with Jennifer Aniston's, to be extremely unlikable. Plus, the movie wasn't even all that funny. I don't understand why this movie was praised as much as it was.
Lonely Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the ending as well, it was one of the best parts. My brothers friend told me on the DVD, if you picked each side, like if you clicked on his side, the movie is more funnier, and if you picked her side, it was more romantic. Is that true? I didnt get to see both sides.
My LJ
Old 11-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Smile (View Post)
I rented this movie from Netflix when it came out on DVD and was thoroughly disappointed. I generally quite enjoy Vince Vaughn. However, I found his character, along with Jennifer Aniston's, to be extremely unlikable. Plus, the movie wasn't even all that funny. I don't understand why this movie was praised as much as it was.
I'm between feeling like you or just going with it. I guess I'll be torn for a long time.

This movie reminded me greatly of Breaking Up with Salma Hayek and Russell Crowe. It's different because on Breakin Up the couple has an incredibly passionate but terribly heated relationship. They're too much together. The ending of Breaking Up is not open but it's sadder and it broke my heart a little. Well, a lot.

Not totally because of the movie, but because of what it meant for real life.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18 (View Post)
My brothers friend told me on the DVD, if you picked each side, like if you clicked on his side, the movie is more funnier, and if you picked her side, it was more romantic. Is that true? I didnt get to see both sides.
I was wondering if there was a difference between their sides. I selected the Vince Vaugn side and since I didn't like the movie, I seriously doubt I'd bother watching it again to see if there was a difference in Jennifer Aniston's side.
Lonely Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats a good point.

Hmm, I might have to look it up online then to see if there is a difference.
My LJ
Reply   Post New Thread