Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Nina saw Paul and Torrey last night? where? how?

Last edited by wickedrum; 05-05-2011 at 01:26 PM
Old 05-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Nina saw Paul and Torrey last night? where? how?
MSiega
Had a great dinner with @julieplec, @CandiceAccola, @ninadobrev, @PaulMSommers, @paulwesley, & @ErnestoRiley - I really miss you guys.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Paparazzi vid of Nina in Beverly Hills

Her poor iPad. I know the feeling though because I've dropped my iPhone a few times, and while not even close to the end of the world, it pissed me off
Old 05-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was bored and found this website that has a lot of old Ian photos, mostly from when he was modeling, many of them I've never seen before. Some of them are kinda funny, especially the one with him in cow print PJ's

Old Model Pics - 54 - Ian-Somerhalder-Online.com ~ Gallery

enjoy
Old 05-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

She tweeted about dropping her Ipad yesterday poor Nina
Old 05-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLeo (View Post)

Her poor iPad. I know the feeling though because I've dropped my iPhone a few times, and while not even close to the end of the world, it pissed me off
poor Nina she looked really worried
I'm an expert at these things, I dropped my iphone into liquids twice within a matter of one month. I'm sure her ipad survived
Old 05-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShep (View Post)
I was bored and found this website that has a lot of old Ian photos, mostly from when he was modeling, many of them I've never seen before. Some of them are kinda funny, especially the one with him in cow print PJ's

Old Model Pics - 54 - Ian-Somerhalder-Online.com ~ Gallery

enjoy

Thanks! Many I've seen but there were a few that were new. The first time I saw that Kids 'R Us ad I couldn't stop laughing for some reason. Still cracks me up

Pics like that always remind me what incredible features he has... not that that was being disputed.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Were there pics of Ian/Nina at the WHCD in any of the weekly magazines this week? Or maybe that was a false rumor I heard.

Cal ... choosing Damon & Elena since 2009
Old 05-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknowyoueither (View Post)
Were there pics of Ian/Nina at the WHCD in any of the weekly magazines this week? Or maybe that was a false rumor I heard.
which rumor was that?

edit: oh my bad i guess you're talking about the pictures.

Anyway, does anyone has a link to the klta interview of today? I was taking a nap and woke up 5 min too late!
Old 05-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

it makes me feel bad the way they are putting the camera in her face when she is getting into the elevator. Yes I want those kinda of pics, too but how much can you really get paid for a pic of someone standing in an elevator...??? Sometimes I wish they would back off at least a little!
Old 05-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Nina

I don't like that they shove the camera in their faces. They need their spae JFC.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Nina was also in D.C. when President Obama announced the death of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. While she didn't join the celebration outside the White House Sunday night, she was actually there earlier in the day.

"I had literally just left the White House because I had spent all of Sunday biking around, kind of taking a day to myself and exploring and sightseeing. I had just just rented a bike and gone to the White House and just left. When I got back to the hotel, Obama spoke and made the announcement."

She continues, "A friend of mine actually has an alert on his cell phone -- a dead person alert -- so his cell phone told us. That's how we found out. We didn't think it was real and then they made the announcement. Twitter went crazy then we started making [Donald] Trump jokes."
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev talks dresses, D.C. and Season 3 - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

LOL at "friend"
Old 05-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

After watching tonight's show and seeing the promo for next week its no wonder Ian and Nina haven't been apart. Doing emotional scenes together like that must have been gut wrenching. I think they needed this time together. i'm still amazed by tonights show.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:49 PM
New Fan

Nina referred Ian as 'friend of mine' was so cute. She just confirmed it that they were together all the time.
Tftnt! We are soaring with new threads almost everyday.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachniqhaz (View Post)
Nina referred Ian as 'friend of mine' was so cute. She just confirmed it that they were together all the time.
Tftnt! We are soaring with new threads almost everyday.
at first, she said "my friend" then it was "a friend of mine"----