Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for months as my internet refused to let me make a fanforum account but I've finally managed it, so I'd love it if I could be added Thanks!
Old 10-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreams16 (View Post)
Don't listen to Ted C. He doesn't even read what he writes one day he says one thing and the next another. And who cares about Ted when we have SEBATIAN ROCHE and sebastian is there with NIAN so I think he knows what he is talking about .
true! first hand information right here!! I haven't found the vid of the chicago convention containing the quote we are using as a title yet though... I hope it'll show up!
So no tweet from our love birds all week end! Good thing we got this unexpected sighting, they probably chilled together all week end...

welcome truetonks
Old 10-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

welcome teamtonks!
Old 10-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamtonks (View Post)
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for months as my internet refused to let me make a fanforum account but I've finally managed it, so I'd love it if I could be added Thanks!

Welcome!!
Old 10-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Teamtonks!

Thanks for the info magsdey.

As for Ted, I think he is just laying the foundation for the "trouble in paradise?" type of gossip they will start having for Nian at some point. That is what gossip writers feed off on, after all.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 10-23-2011, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ted again?

there's really no need to take what he says seriosuly
Old 10-23-2011, 01:48 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)

@ :49 someone calls Nina gorgeous and i THINK Ian was the one who went 'mmmhmmm'

what do you guys think?
I had to turn my speakers up all the way, but it did sound as if Ian agreed with the woman who made the comment that Nina looked gorgeous. When the camera showed him, he didn't appear to be looking up at Nina, though, so it's kind of hard to tell.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome for the news

OTP: Chuck&Blair - Damon&Elena - Harvey&Donna - Rachel&Mike
“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
-Nicholas Sparks
Old 10-23-2011, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
Ted again?

there's really no need to take what he says seriosuly
Exactly, the guy contradicts himself all the time. It's laughable. I find it a positive thing that he thinks that, cos the dude is always wrong! He was wrong for months saying they weren't even a couple. He's possibly the worst journalist that ever existed. Readers let HIM know the gossip. He just repeats whatever he is told, which is usually BS...

I love the Sebastion quote and this new sighting. Nian lives on! Read and weep doubters...
Old 10-23-2011, 06:12 PM
New Fan

I don't think I've ever asked to officially be added to the shippers list...a major oversight on my part.

Can I please be added to the list? I am most definitely a Nian fan

Also, I think Ted is a loser...and wouldn't put stock in anything he has to say. As others have pointed out, his statements on this subject have been all over the map & for the longest time, he tried to imply to those fans who suspected Nian had a much closer relationship than just co-stars, that we were the crazy ones & that he knew more than we did, based on his infamous set source, and that we shouldn't believe the evidence of our own eyes.

Next weekend ought to be quite interesting, and tons of fun for those actually traveling to ATL. So wish I could be there! I'll be looking forward to some of the reports & pics that are shared by those attending from this forum...you are all so lucky!!

Have fun for all of us

T70sgirl aka Susan
Old 10-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

welcome Susan!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 10-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by T70sgirl (View Post)
I don't think I've ever asked to officially be added to the shippers list...a major oversight on my part.

Can I please be added to the list? I am most definitely a Nian fan

Also, I think Ted is a loser...and wouldn't put stock in anything he has to say. As others have pointed out, his statements on this subject have been all over the map & for the longest time, he tried to imply to those fans who suspected Nian had a much closer relationship than just co-stars, that we were the crazy ones & that he knew more than we did, based on his infamous set source, and that we shouldn't believe the evidence of our own eyes.

Next weekend ought to be quite interesting, and tons of fun for those actually traveling to ATL. So wish I could be there! I'll be looking forward to some of the reports & pics that are shared by those attending from this forum...you are all so lucky!!

Have fun for all of us

T70sgirl aka Susan
welcome!! will add you now
Old 10-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome teamtonks and Susan! This coming weekend is gonna be filled with events (Eyecon and ISF's Empoweresque) and I can't wait to see all the photos that are gonna come out and the updates by those attending from this thread. Have a great time.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

I'm soooo excited! At Eyecon, firstly because I'll see Nina again and hoping she shares something funny about Ian in the Q&A, such as the prank he pulled on her.

Then of course we will have the ISF party. I wonder if his family will be there. Maybe Ian's Dad can update on if any of the Somerhalders will be there??? (In case you are reading Mr S. )
Old 10-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope this week goes by fast, I so want and need NIAN news I'm happy with the sigthings,but I can't wait for the weekend to come , I hope It will bring us a lot of great things to talk about And good luck and have a lot of fun GENNIBEAN