Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2011, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

@ :49 someone calls Nina gorgeous and i THINK Ian was the one who went 'mmmhmmm'

what do you guys think?
Old 10-23-2011, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Little tidbit from Ted at E! He's such a cynic but notes Ian and Nina's great chemistry onscreen and off:

Quote:
Dear Ted:
So are Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder a couple? For a while we saw them everywhere together, now you don't see them anymore. He's by himself. Did something happen, or is she extremely busy on the show?
—Teresa

Dear Late to the Game:
Where have you been, doll? The couple haven't exactly been shy about their romance lately. The couple have great chemistry—onscreen and off! But I hardly see it lasting.

Read more: Weekend Mail! Lindsay Lohan Desperately Needs Our Love! - E! Online
Old 10-23-2011, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Hardly sees it lasting? What the heck for? And who's this guy to make assumptions like that?
Old 10-23-2011, 06:49 AM
Extreme Fan

after a weekend in rome, back home....

whoa...what a news...sighting and sebastian quote......love this pleace

nian rock
Old 10-23-2011, 07:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
at a SPN convention today
haha in what context though? he just randomly said that?
sorry im a bit late lol
Old 10-23-2011, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Hardly sees it lasting? What the heck for? And who's this guy to make assumptions like that?
Well, apparently, he's someone who can't make up his mind, 'coz I've checked his past posts and just a couple of days ago, he posted this:

Quote:
Dear Ted:
Do you know anything on Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev? I heard somewhere that their relationship was just for publicity and that he's got a lot of girls on the side? Does Nina know...or care?
—Laura

Dear More Bark Than Vamp Bite:
It's not just for show, babe, tho that's a convenient cherry on top of the sexy Sunday. But as real or whatever as they claim their relaysh is, I just don't see the spark. Or any chemistry, at least when the cameras aren't rolling.

Read more: Morning Mail! Will Lindsay Lohan Evade the Law Again? - E! Online
So he didn't see any chemistry before but now he does? At least he's consistent in saying that they are in a relationship and that it isn't for show.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:21 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG! I was not expecting anything from thei weekend and we get that quote and sighting - double surprise!
I don't know, somehow I never had doubts they live together...just seem very natural to me when you are in relationship.
Oh, those gossip reporters...of cause he assumes it wont last, cos he reports about other couples break-ups all the time. Cynizm comes within profession.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Reading people like Ted C. say the won't last makes me root for them so much to prove them all wrong

Oh, and I'm thinking Ian is probably just trying to switch off this weekend and give all his attention to Nina. He probably felt a bit guilty about being away while she was sick as a dog all last weekend. He must be making it up to her like a good boyfriend would. That's why we haven't heard a peep from him so far.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
Reading people like Ted C. say the won't last makes me root for them so much to prove them all wrong

Oh, and I'm thinking Ian is probably just trying to switch off this weekend and give all his attention to Nina. He probably felt a bit guilty about being away while she was sick as a dog all last weekend. He must be making it up to her like a good boyfriend would. That's why we haven't heard a peep from him so far.
I agree. I'm just amused with what Ted said, and I also hope that they make it in this crazy showbiz world.

And yeah, Ian has been twitter silent after his tweet spree last weekend. It's nice to think of them as simply relaxing and enjoying each other's company.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

"I hardly see it lasting"? why is that? He knows them personally? seriously sometimes i just can't understand people!

Patry
Old 10-23-2011, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

even if you know them personally you can not tell.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum
Well, apparently, he's someone who can't make up his mind, 'coz I've checked his past posts and just a couple of days ago, he posted this:

Quote:
Dear Ted:
Do you know anything on Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev? I heard somewhere that their relationship was just for publicity and that he's got a lot of girls on the side? Does Nina know...or care?
—Laura

Dear More Bark Than Vamp Bite:
It's not just for show, babe, tho that's a convenient cherry on top of the sexy Sunday. But as real or whatever as they claim their relaysh is, I just don't see the spark. Or any chemistry, at least when the cameras aren't rolling.

Read more: Morning Mail! Will Lindsay Lohan Evade the Law Again? - E! Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsdey (View Post)

So he didn't see any chemistry before but now he does? At least he's consistent in saying that they are in a relationship and that it isn't for show.

honey do not worry, he is not important, relax well as a person, I never liked this man, I always thought it boring (lol) and now I realize that it is a terrible professional too, he is lying to the poor ianina fans who waste their time asking, something he can not answer correctly. I think he must be blind or just is wanting to attract publicity for your website xoxo

I love ianina I love delena & kathemon because katherine is nina too IAN OR IANINA ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER they are perfect Together ♥ I'M IANINA-DELENA FAN ANYWAY ANYTIME ♥
Old 10-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Personally I just think Ted is jealous because he wants Ian for himself. Too bad, so sad.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Ted C has no idea what he is talking about.He is an washed up celebrity *journalist* who is bitter about almost entire Hollywood.He lost his whatever credibility he had with me years ago.
Bottom line is I don't trust a word that comes from his column.Both good and bad
Old 10-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Don't listen to Ted C. He doesn't even read what he writes one day he says one thing and the next another. And who cares about Ted when we have SEBATIAN ROCHE and sebastian is there with NIAN so I think he knows what he is talking about . We should be happy that NIAN are together and happy no one knows the future not even Ted.