Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
I actually didn't think the separation anxiety had to do with Ian, but more her mom. Wasn't her mom there visiting around the time she probably put the tree up? That would explain the connection between the tree and separation anxiety.
Just guessing but I think she arrived home last night and saw the tree still up and tweeted it. I think separation anxiety is because she probably up it up with her mom
Old 02-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Idk I just think if it was her mom she would say that like always and Idk if it was just Ian , I think it means she's missing home like butterfly-fly said ...

OTP: Chuck&Blair - Damon&Elena - Harvey&Donna - Rachel&Mike
“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
-Nicholas Sparks
Old 02-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

i dont think that she meant her mon when she said separation anxiety !! if it was her mon she can just say i miss my mom !! just that simple like always !! i hope we can see some hints on velentine"s day !! and you are laking about last year ? what happened last year im i missing something ?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Banned

Ian and Nina went to a restaurant in Atlanta on Valentines Day last year not sudre if they exchanged any gifts can't remember exactly but they had a romantic meal together. Yea I think Nina is missing home in general and must of been staying at Ian's house since returning from their holiday if the Christmas tree is still up as surely Ian would of taken it down for her rather than keeping it up all this time. Not sure if Nina is back in ATL now seems strange for her to be back one day considering she's going to Indianapolis and taking part in that celebrity game.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

wow awesome i didnt know that !! thank you i hope we will have some good stuff this year !!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
Just guessing but I think she arrived home last night and saw the tree still up and tweeted it. I think separation anxiety is because she probably up it up with her mom
I agree with this, seems like its about her mom... but yeah that's just a guess . All we know for sure is someone at Gather Celebs and/or the Examiner will write an "article" asking what this tweet means about the state of the Nina/Ian relationship. rme
Old 02-03-2012, 08:17 AM
Banned

I know we are guessing here not knowing who Nina was refering to with her feeling anxiatey seperation and her mom did help her put the tree up just seems strange though if Ian is living at Nina's house as to why the tree is still up. Plus filming just for one day if she is back in ATL now seems a bit strange, mind you hard to say who all is in the scnes Ian has been filming since returning from LA on Monday as I think PW also had the whole week off and maybe some other members of the cast not just Nina.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

well, actually I think she as joking. her separation anxiety refers to her not being able to take down the x-mas tree. I don't think she was talking about a person. remember what she just said about being a private person? if she was actually serious, she wouldn't have posted that on twitter for millions to read.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Banned

I'm surprised the tree is still up after all this time and if its a real one it will be totally bare I take it Nina didn't stay at her house at all when they both came back from their vacation as if she was back at her own house surely she would of taken the tree down or Ian would of
Old 02-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

Even if Ian and Nina did live together I wouldn't be surprised about the tree still being up. Both have been incredibly busy since Christmas and I could see neither having the time to take it down.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Banned

Yea thats true and I don't think they put decorations up the previous year so probably neither had time to take down hopefully it will be taken down soon just thought it would of been taken down at a weekend I know that they have been busy the past few weekends too on Sundays I was thinking maybe they could of taken it down last Sat before family arrived if they came over
Old 02-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Passionate Fan

ha-ha, do you know how much time it takes to get my bf to take the tree down? It maybe up for the whole month he wouldn't bother. I don't say Ian is like that, but men usually don't notice those little things and I'm fully convinced they live together
when is the game? is it tomorrow? We are in the watch for Ian to tweet something about airport, right?

Last edited by butterfly-fly; 02-03-2012 at 11:58 AM
Old 02-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Banned

The actual Super Bowl game is Sunday doubt they will be able to stay and watch that live as it could end late especially for getting back to ATL for filming on Monday as Monday's are usually early starts. There is a charity event there tonight not sure iof Nina and Candices's game is tomorrow
Old 02-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesdra (View Post)
well, actually I think she as joking. her separation anxiety refers to her not being able to take down the x-mas tree. I don't think she was talking about a person. remember what she just said about being a private person? if she was actually serious, she wouldn't have posted that on twitter for millions to read.
ah, never thought of it like that... Actually makes a lot of sense (even if worded poorly?) She might not to give up a Christmas reminder because she likes it so much. I'm the opposite, like Christmas, but always get my tree down first thing and never miss it lol
Old 02-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Awww Nina's tweet is so cute!

I agree she is probably referring to home in general....Ian, her cats, her own bed...If she's been so busy working, she probably just wants to relax at home with her boyfriend and her pets. Bless!

It seems like Ian and Paul have been working a lot on flashback stuff. It seems a lot of the focus will be on the salvatores and the originals for a while. Giving Nina a well earned break!

I really hope Ian makes it as well!

Tut tut Nina! That's bad luck! They should have been down from the sixth of January!