Ian and Kate Bosworth

Ian and Nicky Hilton

Ian and Meghan Auld

Ian and Nina Dobrev

Last edited by tragedy; 06-27-2013 at 11:49 AM
Old 06-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
Yeah I agree. I think Nina was the one who wanted all the privacy.

I just think it's fandom suicide to allow a new relationship to be out in public when most of the fandom is outraged and upset over the original Nian breakup. And i'm sure Ian and his family and Nina and everyone else knows this. So you would think he would try and hide it a bit until he sees where this is all going and he also can let the fandom settle a bit too.
and how long he should wait exactly? fandom can't let go the idea of Nian for months now
just speculation. Ian and Alexis met during audition, sparks flied, they keep in touch. Things with Nina were slowly for what ever reasons falling out and it can be seen though you will call me delusional hater. Break up was in may. How long he should wait if he is interested in a girl to take her for a private trip? he is celeb, he will be seen one way or another with other girl. How long he should live up for fans mourning and hold back his own desires? and better question - why he should do it?
If fans can't respect his choices and accept his desidions....are we sure that these ppl are real supporters of him?
Old 06-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please be respectful of each other. Please be respectful of Ian. You don't have to agree with everything he does but that doesn't give anyone here the right to talk about him in unflattering terms. Posts calling him names will not be tolerated at all & will be deleted. Thank you in advance.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
You don't have to agree with everything he does but that doesn't give anyone here the right to talk about him in unflattering terms.
Allegedly. Allegely does.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

So the message he got in that convention was probably from Alexis.

Last edited by pinkcrust; 06-26-2013 at 03:54 PM
Old 06-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

But fans start to ship Nian and was dead sure in them BEFORE Ian and Nina was spotted in Paris holding hands. Which was a hugest proof for Nian fans. But before that he was spotted same way as he has now with Nina but Nian fans didn't bash on him bc he is moving on so fast and was seen. How about those who liked him with Meghan and there were plenty?
And nowdays...show respect to Nian fandome ok...that is bc of popularity how you put it...hmmm.....but newflash, Ian is popular actor and helluva lot of his fans now not freaking out like Nian fandome but doing happy dance that he moved on.
So despite the fact that some people can't accept that ian ows nothing to fans and has all rights to live his life as he want to, please next time be more specific to which fandome he in your opinion ows smth bc of popularity. Bc other fandoms might totally disagree
Ian popularity is not only Nian fans, not all Ian fans are Nian shippres and not all Nian shippers wont accept his desidions
Old 06-26-2013, 03:50 PM
D&E
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
Yeah I agree. I think Nina was the one who wanted all the privacy.

I just think it's fandom suicide to allow a new relationship to be out in public when most of the fandom is outraged and upset over the original Nian breakup. And i'm sure Ian and his family and Nina and everyone else knows this. So you would think he would try and hide it a bit until he sees where this is all going and he also can let the fandom settle a bit too.
Maybe they just don't think it's any of our business, he's not doing anything wrong!!! And I guess if people only liked him because of Nian then he'll know who his real fans are when all is said and done!!!

And maybe they already know where this is going and there's nothing more to see who knows really!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcrust (View Post)
So the message he got in that convention was probably from Alexis.
We don't know that....it could have been from anyone,..a friend, a family member, someone random. Who knows.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by d&e (View Post)
maybe they just don't think it's any of our business, he's not doing anything wrong!!! And i guess if people only liked him because of nian then he'll know who his real fans are when all is said and done!!!
this!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&E (View Post)
Maybe they just don't think it's any of our business, he's not doing anything wrong!!! And I guess if people only liked him because of Nian then he'll know who his real fans are when all is said and done!!!

And maybe they already know where this is going and there's nothing more to see who knows really!!!
Yup. I'm a Ian fan first and foremost before Nian, just like I'm a Damon stan first and foremost before DE! So, if they broke up, fine they broke! But I'm not going to crucify Ian because he moved on too quickly(for some people) from Nina and is with someone else. This was the same deal with meaghan right? He broke up with her and was with Nina, why are so many people "disappointed" in him when he met Nina the same way when he already had a girlfriend?
Old 06-26-2013, 04:19 PM
D&E
Dedicated Fan

This isn't really the same situation as Meghan, I think he was already falling in love with Nina obviously so it makes sense why he would move on so fast!!!

That being said this makes sense to me too because people rebound all the time, it happens and there's really nothing wrong with it, it's just mostly sad IMO!!!!

But if this is Ian's way of coping and Nina over compensating is her way of coping I can't really blame them, maybe the only other option is for them to lose it and break down and I'm sure nobody wants to see that either!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Aw, BTW maybe Peach will tell us what really happened. i wold rather believe her than keep throwing mud at Nina and dance around over some pic of Ian with a nameless starlet who i do not know. Peach has been trusted fan here not because we choose to believe because what she says, her but because as per my calculations and assumptions most of her info is correct. And yes, she is a nice person compare to some others. i would rather have a talk to such individual!
And yes being told to calm down and not believe some bullsh*** by the press may be a better thing than spit all over Nina!!!! Or maybe you are right, lets put Alexis picture below Nina's at the beginning of the thread hu.....?

If Ian is with someone already, it really saddens me, such short time after Nina, but you know men....right?!? Sorry i will not justify this. maybe i will accept this soon, idk, but for now i do not want to!!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&E (View Post)
This isn't really the same situation as Meghan, I think he was already falling in love with Nina obviously so it makes sense why he would move on so fast!!!

That being said this makes sense to me too because people rebound all the time, it happens and there's really nothing wrong with it, it's just mostly sad IMO!!!!

But if this is Ian's way of coping and Nina over compensating is her way of coping I can't really blame them, maybe the only other option is for them to lose it and break down and I'm sure nobody wants to see that either!!!
We still don't even know if this is true or not, so I wouldn't worry until there is actual proof and confirmation. I still believe Nian is ok, just saying I'm not going to crucify Ian for moving on after breaking up with someone. It's not like either are actually pining after one another or broken up over the possible breakup, so why shouldn't he move on, if this is true?
Old 06-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

justify this??? It IS justified! He is single for over two months now. He is not cheating on anyone. He moved on and good for him!

Old 06-26-2013, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok so Nina is a girl with whom he can be falling in love and start smth, but any other girl on the planet isn't good enough to make him fall or catch his attention that much so he would really want to explore what can be before TVD starts shooting? Seriously?
yes we still dunno nothing but saying Ian is a bad guy only bc that can offend poor Nina who is acting perfectly fine spending time with other man is hypocracy!