Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillRaven

I can understand the caffiene - it'sa a vaso-dialator, and actually helps improve your circulation. It's been given to patients in the hospital for headaches for a long time, but I can totally see how too much can bring on headaches.
Very interesting. Thanks for that.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

From today's Boston Globe

Back, baby, back
The cast and crew of "Gone, Baby, Gone" are back to work, and there are a few familiar faces on the set. Among those shooting scenes in Chelsea yesterday were Oscar nominee Ed Harris, actress Michelle Monaghan, and Springfield's own John Ashton, who may be best remembered as Eddie Murphy's crabby colleague in "Beverly Hills Cop." Ashton and Harris both play detectives in the movie based on Dennis Lehane's book. Two days after being hospitalized for a migraine, director Ben Affleck appeared bright-eyed and bushy-tailed yesterday.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofBall
Ben's bout with a migraine made all the wire services practically all over the world, including Himalaya.
Heh, that's pretty wild.

Thanks for the set info, Marnie.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnie
Back, baby, back
The cast and crew of "Gone, Baby, Gone" are back to work, and there are a few familiar faces on the set. Among those shooting scenes in Chelsea yesterday were Oscar nominee Ed Harris, actress Michelle Monaghan, and Springfield's own John Ashton, who may be best remembered as Eddie Murphy's crabby colleague in "Beverly Hills Cop." Ashton and Harris both play detectives in the movie based on Dennis Lehane's book. Two days after being hospitalized for a migraine, director Ben Affleck appeared bright-eyed and bushy-tailed yesterday.
Thank you for the set update! Good to see the celebs visiting the set.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He's really got a bit of an all star cast. Good for him!
Old 06-02-2006, 07:40 AM
Passionate Fan

From today's Boston Herald

Another Affleck about to say ‘I do’
By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Friday, June 2, 2006 - Updated: 03:09 AM EST

The hot rumor around the “Gone, Baby, Gone” set this week is that star Casey Affleck and his longtime galpal Summer Phoenix are planning to finally tie the knot - this weekend!

The couple, who have been together for eons and have a 2-year-old daughter, Indiana, apparently can’t wait another minute to become man and wife. The timing does seem odd, though. Casey is in the middle of filming the big-screen version of Dennis Lehane’s kidnap mystery in and around Boston. His big bro, Ben, is directing.

But it’s not like it hasn’t been done before. The Afflecks’ big bud Matt Damon slipped off to New York City Hall and married his lady love, Luciana Barroso, in December while shooting “The Good Shepherd” in the Apple. The marriage media circus was avoided. It was all good.

Anyway, we hear that the whole Affleck clan will jet down to the Georgia/South Carolina area - where both Ben and Casey have homes - for the weekend wedding. For what it’s worth, the “GBG” cast and crew have been given the weekend off. . . .

“I have no information on that,” a spokesgal for Casey told the Track.

And she didn’t seem too eager to get any either. . . .

And if that’s not confusing enough, some sources would have you believe that the couple is already man and wife, having done the “I dos” back in 2005. But that has never been confirmed.

Ben, his bride, Jennifer Garner, and the expectant parents, the Damons, are all reportedly on the guest list.

File Under: Here Comes The Groom???
Old 06-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe the Boston Herald should get their facts right first. Casey has a son.

IMDB says Casey and Summer are married, but I always thought that was wrong. Oooooh, the papz must be running down to Georgia right now!
Old 06-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, that's the Boston Herald for you... They never check what they write or what they are told.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The couple, who have been together for eons and have a 2-year-old daughter, Indiana
I thought they had a son. Isn't Indiana a boy?
Old 06-03-2006, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm sure they had a son too.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Casey got married

from People.com
http://people.aol.com/people/article...198239,00.html

Let's hope some guests will have the good idea to sell pics of Ben and Jen and Violet.

Last edited by Marnie; 06-05-2006 at 05:09 PM
Old 06-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that. I have to laugh at the picture they put with it. They look so happy... only not really.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ellie-
Thanks for that. I have to laugh at the picture they put with it. They look so happy... only not really.
LMAO! Exactly what I was thinking. They could not look more dull or unhappy than that
Old 06-06-2006, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! You'd think they'd put a happy smiling or excited one with a weddng information!
Old 06-06-2006, 05:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Are Casey and Summer so low-profile that they don't warrant an invasion by the papz?