Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2019, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It was perfect. Now for a rant? One MCU Avenger didn't get what they deserved and the directors&writers come up with ridiculous reasons for why they didn't.
I can see why you liked Captain America's ending, dragonfire. At least until another Captain America comes along. That's the thing about multiverses, there's always another Steve Rogers and another Avengers team.

Oh, so there's actually something about the MCU that you're not kissing Marvel's ass about? Please, tell me... what character? Iron Man? Black Widow?

Thanks, Dave, but I couldn't care less. I'm waiting for a better MCU to come along.

I'm sorry your weather is gray. I hope it improves.

Rant: Robert Pattinson is apparently the new Batman. WTF is wrong with Hollywood?
Old 05-17-2019, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hollywood is dumb.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

21st century Hollywood, especially.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I can see why you liked Captain America's ending, dragonfire. At least until another Captain America comes along. That's the thing about multiverses, there's always another Steve Rogers and another Avengers team.

Oh, so there's actually something about the MCU that you're not kissing Marvel's ass about? Please, tell me... what character? Iron Man? Black Widow?

Rant: Robert Pattinson is apparently the new Batman. WTF is wrong with Hollywood?
I didn't just like the ending I loved it. I want to reply to those but I'm afraid of spoiling Endgame. Didn't you keep saying you wanted a younger Batman, and Hollywood should listen to you? Well, looks like they did.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

did they they by chance say what the villain will be in the next Batman movie?
Old 05-17-2019, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope it's not the new Joker that has his own movie coming out, Dave. I don't like the look of that one.

Quote:
I didn't just like the ending I loved it. I want to reply to those but I'm afraid of spoiling Endgame. Didn't you keep saying you wanted a younger Batman, and Hollywood should listen to you? Well, looks like they did.
Go ahead, spoil me. You know I'm not gonna watch Endgame or any MCU movie until the MCU is fixed. Which Avenger's ending were you disappointed with?

And yeah, I did want a younger, more age-appropriate Batman... but Edward fing Cullen? The sparkly vampire?
Old 05-17-2019, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I hope it's not the new Joker that has his own movie coming out, Dave. I don't like the look of that one.

Go ahead, spoil me. You know I'm not gonna watch Endgame or any MCU movie until the MCU is fixed. Which Avenger's ending were you disappointed with?

And yeah, I did want a younger, more age-appropriate Batman... but Edward fing Cullen? The sparkly vampire?
Seems it might be Penguin and Catwoman. Hmm, I wonder if we'll get blonde Catwoman again? I meant not to spoil it for anybody else who don't want spoilers. But since you asked
Spoiler:
Get Kristen Stewart for Catwoman. Bonus if her Catwoman is blonde.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Not really looking forward to the upcoming Joker and Batman movies. Not a huge fan of the Joker and the trailer didn't excite me at all. The latter is due to my waning interest in Batman and the miscasting. I'd only be interested in the upcoming Batman movie if they cast an actor or actress that I really love in a supporting role. The only ones I look forward to are Wonder Woman 1984, Birds of Prey, The Suicide Squad and the Aquaman sequel to a lesser extent. I still haven't seen Shazam, so can't comment on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
did they they by chance say what the villain will be in the next Batman movie?

Last edited by LightYears; 05-18-2019 at 12:48 PM
Old 05-18-2019, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Spoiler:
Which Avenger?
Old 05-18-2019, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Which Avenger?
Spoiler:
Old 05-18-2019, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire....and Alex...if you aren't going to bother seeing the movie...you can read this too

Spoiler:

Lightyears.....thanks...I just saw the article about a half hour or so ago before I got to this thread...
Old 05-18-2019, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I heard about that. Made me pissed off. She was my favorite MCU Avenger after Thor.

Quote:
Dragonfire....and Alex...if you aren't going to bother seeing the movie...you can read this too

Spoiler:

Lightyears.....thanks...I just saw the article about a half hour or so ago before I got to this thread...
Yeah, but movie Clint is worthless and Scarlett is so good as Black Widow. I know who I'd kill.
Old 05-18-2019, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sum
Spoiler:
Old 05-18-2019, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dragonfire
Spoiler:

Sum
I didn't know your fav. Avenger was Thor
Old 05-18-2019, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend