Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2021, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, I know they can do both, dragonfire. But will they? Would they do a Casper franchise where he could team up with Wendy, and do a 1995 Casper sequel that turns him human? Would anyone be interested in that, especially if Christina Ricci doesn't come back?
Old 05-27-2021, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yes, I know they can do both, dragonfire. But will they? Would they do a Casper franchise where he could team up with Wendy, and do a 1995 Casper sequel that turns him human? Would anyone be interested in that, especially if Christina Ricci doesn't come back?
If she doesn't come back then no but if she does come back then yes. So far from what I seen it seems fans of Casper 95 mostly wants two things.

Human Casper, and Casper/Kat endgame so if a sequel at least give them those two things then I think they would be happy with a sequel.

Besides, after Casper 95 the previous attempts with Casper staying as a ghost hasn't really been successful so maybe it's time to just bring Casper back make him fully human, and also make Casper/Kat endgame then call it a day.
Old 05-28-2021, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why are we talking about this crap?
Old 05-28-2021, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Why are we talking about this crap?
Sorry, sum1. We probably should be talking about this on the off topic thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
If she doesn't come back then no but if she does come back then yes. So far from what I seen it seems fans of Casper 95 mostly wants two things.

Human Casper, and Casper/Kat endgame so if a sequel at least give them those two things then I think they would be happy with a sequel.

Besides, after Casper 95 the previous attempts with Casper staying as a ghost hasn't really been successful so maybe it's time to just bring Casper back make him fully human, and also make Casper/Kat endgame then call it a day.
Yeah, but how many fans of Casper 95 are left?

Well, I guess we'll see, dragonfire. But again, Casper 95 was a long time ago, and I don't know if Universal will want to make a direct sequel to that without Christina Ricci. It's possible that they might do what you're suggesting, but they might just try to go in another direction altogether. And we really should have this discussion on the OT thread. This thread is for X-Men news, as sum1 pointed out.
Old 05-28-2021, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah, but how many fans of Casper 95 are left?

Well, I guess we'll see, dragonfire. But again, Casper 95 was a long time ago, and I don't know if Universal will want to make a direct sequel to that without Christina Ricci. It's possible that they might do what you're suggesting, but they might just try to go in another direction altogether. And we really should have this discussion on the OT thread. This thread is for X-Men news, as sum1 pointed out.
True.

Yep. Well, I don't think they will without her. True. I know, but it's kinda hard to talk about X-Men news when there is literally no news to talk about at all.
Old 05-28-2021, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ugh, I know what you mean, dragonfire. We're not really getting much news lately, and given how things are being run at Marvel, I'm kinda scared of what news we will get.
Old 05-28-2021, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ugh, I know what you mean, dragonfire. We're not really getting much news lately, and given how things are being run at Marvel, I'm kinda scared of what news we will get.
Exactly, and the more non MCU X-Men stuff gets announced the more it pushes the MCU X-Men further down the line.

Say what you will about WB/DC but they know not to shelf Batman as Disney/Marvel has The X-Men.

While Disney/Marvel is giving X-Men fans literally nothing at all. WB/DC is giving Batman fans variety of Batman stuff.

Disney/Marvel literally has the biggest Marvel IP outside of Spidey in their hands, and instead of unleashing it, unhinging it to it's full power they're sitting on it.

I mean sure the comics are making a comeback which is great, and same for the action figures but outside of that literally nothing.

Do they really expect people to sit through all the other Marvel stuff before even seeing The X-Men? Shoot so far from what I have seen it seems almost every theory, rumor, etc. etc. for Phase Four is tied to The X-Men.

It's like people want MCU X-Men instead of Phase Four itself.
Old 05-29-2021, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

:doesn't want Phase 4:
Old 05-29-2021, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think sum1 needs to get FF management to make new smileys.

I agree, I don't want it either.

I agree with you there, sum1. Marvel has so much IP, and so little understanding of what to do with it. I'd have been satisfied if the MCU had just been about the Avengers and the Guardians and nothing else, and just kept things with the Avengers storylines and the cosmic storylines. X-Men can be totally separate and not have to get shoehorned into it at all, but what they're doing is going to just create such a huge mess.

How are the comics making a comeback? I heard sales had been slowly slumping.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 05-29-2021 at 06:34 PM
Old 05-31-2021, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
How are the comics making a comeback? I heard sales had been slowly slumping.
The X-Men comics are making a comeback, I think. People actually like this horrible new version.
Old 05-31-2021, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, I see. People like these horrid X-Men comics? Maybe Jean's old green skirt brought back some nostalgia.
Old 06-01-2021, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh spare me the bull about Jean Grey's bloody skirt.
Old 06-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She looks good in it.
Old 06-02-2021, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

She looks like a kid in that outfit.
Old 06-02-2021, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Women in the 60s wore that stuff all the time. The original Star Trek had those outfits.