Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Multifandom : WITCHES : A Dream Within A Dream - whiteboybaybee

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I got my first set of tarot cards a while back.

I've done two readings so far but I'm impressed with how accurate they've been!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

That is pretty good. Did you take time to pick a set or just buy one of the first you saw? I have heard and read that taking the time to get to look around and try to get a feel for the cards makes them better and more accurate in their readings.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I looked around. I'd seen different variations before but none of them felt that "pull" until I saw a set and I just knew it was mine.

Ever since I was little I always believed in that "tug" of objects and how certain ones just seem to call out. It's how I've always been with the natural world of things.

Like I'll see a certain natural object like a rock or feather and somehow it just knows, I just know.

I got that feeling with the cards.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-31-2017, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Finding that pull is what I had heard about; you need to find what calls to you and get the proper feel to really know it is the set for you . That makes it even more special then that you did and wonderful that you picked well since the readings are working out for you.

It is also good to search for that pull in other areas and nature too I believe .
Old 04-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I'm a strong believer in the natural world. Religion wise I consider myself Pagan but with a belief system in the Pantheist ways.

I grew up camping and outdoors and in nature so unintentionally while my parents tried to raise me Catholic, I felt the tug to the natural ways more.

My dad and I do share a special bond in nature and it's in those places where I've only been able to tell him my personal secrets. It was at a nature spot where I first told him about my cutting. It was at a nature spot when I came out to him as being a lesbian.

Nature is where I feel the most intimate with things, the most personal.

I never felt comfortable in a church because it felt too confining and sharing a religion with over 50 people felt very impersonal and I didn't feel connected to a higher power. In fact in a church I felt very disconnected with the world and me as a person and my place in it.

And oddly enough the tarot cards that pulled me were spirit animals which affects me personally because I am of Native American blood and I do feel connected to that aspect of my history. I even have my spirit animals tattooed on my arm to honor that.

So I believe that me denouncing my Catholic upbringing and embracing Paganism is not by choice but because deep down it's rooted in me like the roots that hold down the mighty trees.
Emma♥Neal
Reply   Post New Thread