Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

hopes it work out for you Steph!!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

The holiday season temp jobs should be popping up soon if they haven't already.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Hello, hello.. You say hello, and I say unemployed because my effin' boss fired me.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh no, what happened Mandie?

Old 09-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
The holiday season temp jobs should be popping up soon if they haven't already.
Yeah yeah, that's true since hopefully that will happen very soon, so I can start looking for more..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

There was an ex-friend who was granted full-time and she had only been there for two months. People asked me at work if I was mad, and I was like "Yes." and some how they went to my boss on that and told her that I was mad about it.

Basically there were 11 girl employees. And things spread like wildfires in there. I'm the one who gets canned. It sucks, because I have so many bills. The ex friend was like "Why can't you just be happy for me?" Uh, maybe because you've only been there for two months.. Also, she's the one who won't leave her abusive relationship.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sucks Mandie. Sounds like a bad environment to in. I don't get why some women have to always go running with petty things to a boss.

Did the boss at least ask you about what was being said?

Old 09-30-2014, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Not at all. She said "It's due to your cleaning ability, and I had to clean up after you more than once." Well, no when I got the written warning from you I made sure I doubled up on all my cleaning. Not my fault your daughter said "I want you out of here before 6:30." How can I even clean if that happens? I mean seriously. And then, someone told me when I could get my paycheck, and I said "Oh, okay I'm going to be there in the morning because I don't want to encounter someone.' she said "Okay." And then the boss's daughter had texted me saying I could pick up my paycheck between 12 - 5 tomorrow. Yet, I called her mom and told her I didn't want to encounter some former employees, and that I was going to be there in the morning. And she replied with "My mother will be there at 6:30, don't be late we have a busy morning." Yes, I know that, and I will be there for a little while after 6:30, to make sure a parent knows that I am still around, because I ordered something from their child's Yankee Candle sale! I some of hate them, and they can literally all go to hell with their rudeness. (the boss's daughter, and some of the employees.)
Old 09-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds like a very "clicky" group of people. you'll find something better

Old 09-30-2014, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

It is, and when one person's on TOM, another is.

Hopefully I will find something better.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

you find the right job quickly

Old 10-20-2014, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

I have had two interviews, but it feels like forever I will get an answer. It's been 22 days. My previous boss said that she wouldn't say anything negative. however, seems she must have because I didn't get a call back from a different place I applied to.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope something comes through for you Mandie

Old 10-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Make sure you choose the right people to be your reference. If you have a doubt, don't put that person on the reference list. References could be our former bosses, colleagues or teachers. Hang in there Mandie

As for me, I came back from my vacation in Ireland and back to work this week. God it was terrible. The same old BS, team work issue and old clients coming back that I don't need. ARGH!!
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread