View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 09:39 PM
LLamacorn In Training
Master Fan

Not at all. She said "It's due to your cleaning ability, and I had to clean up after you more than once." Well, no when I got the written warning from you I made sure I doubled up on all my cleaning. Not my fault your daughter said "I want you out of here before 6:30." How can I even clean if that happens? I mean seriously. And then, someone told me when I could get my paycheck, and I said "Oh, okay I'm going to be there in the morning because I don't want to encounter someone.' she said "Okay." And then the boss's daughter had texted me saying I could pick up my paycheck between 12 - 5 tomorrow. Yet, I called her mom and told her I didn't want to encounter some former employees, and that I was going to be there in the morning. And she replied with "My mother will be there at 6:30, don't be late we have a busy morning." Yes, I know that, and I will be there for a little while after 6:30, to make sure a parent knows that I am still around, because I ordered something from their child's Yankee Candle sale! I some of hate them, and they can literally all go to hell with their rudeness. (the boss's daughter, and some of the employees.)