Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, thanks guys, feeling a lot better now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

Gill, cool! ala Sporty Spice ka ha! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Zee, hope you're all better now and up for some whoring [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Linds, here ya go:
Je, Xsy, me, Abster

recent pics (just taken today) but in the second one, we were indoors so you can't really see my haircolor [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

my sister May and I

my cousin Kim and I

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]

[ 04-05-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 04-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Jan sweet Jan, look at you. I love your hair, can I have it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 10:00 AM
Moderator Manager

jan: thanks for the pics! uy, kasama mo na naman si kaye abad ah! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ask her how's chito! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

gill: sporty spice ka daw o! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

zee: no prob, girl! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

jan: i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your hair and yung color ang ganda! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sana i can have hair like yours [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

zee: glad to know you're back from sickness [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

gill: uy, nice pic ha! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

hope, linds: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

av
Old 04-06-2004, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Gill, hehe, dude, my hair has been dyed every color, I swear! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, nothing like green or anything, but it's been dyed blonde, red, brown, purple, blue-black...hay! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]I'm sure if ur mom was my mom, i'd be dead by now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Zee and Fla, awww thanks girls. But actually I wanna keep my straight hair too, but alas, I have to wash my hair tomorrow (I wash my hair every other day, fyi, just so y'all don't think I don't wash my hair or anything [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )...back to my wavy hair [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

okay, see that third pic, I'm actually not supposed to be smiling either coz we were supposed to be all "rock star" with the glasses indoors and stuff, but I smiled...I can't help it! It's a natural rxn for me when someone takes a pic [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

just watched The Prince and Me and it's like every girl's fantasy...you know, where the handsome prince falls deeply in love with a simple girl... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Dude, the storyline was okay, but I could not stop staring that that damned prince...he's so handsome! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Luke Mably as Eddie (or Prince Edward of Denmark)

ugh, these pics do not do him justice!

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 04-07-2004, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

gill: strict din parents mo? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] same here, sus, kahit nga mga relax whatever ayaw na e, [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i tried asking din dati kung highlights, aba nagalit! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

jan: what movie is that? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] the guy does seem cute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and the storyline, well gusto ko mga ganyan e [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and wow, every possible color? cool! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

av
Old 04-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Fla, it's called The Prince and Me and the bida girl is Julia Stiles [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Y'all will prolly get it sa Pinas coz Pinoys seem to like movies like that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Gill, hay naku, super gwapo yung guy! Buti na lang at di corny yung movie, otherwise the only redeeming factor of it would be Prince Eddie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Supreme Fan

ignore me I was on a wrong thread! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited crazycat* ]
Old 04-08-2004, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

Gilly, maiinspire ka talaga! super-romantic yung movie...I mean, he starts out as a wild boy at first (alam mo na, he's into girls girls and more girls) then yun, typical story na [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Moderator Manager

the prince and me - saw an ad for it sa tickle.com [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i'm sure we'll all get it soon. at buti na lang hunk yung prince. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] i like romantic, feel-good movies. i'm sure i'm gonna enjoy this. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2004, 08:54 AM
Moderator Manager

finally saw the full trailer of "the prince and me" on mtv screen! wow, i'm gonna love the movie, i swear! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Happy Easter everyone! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Yeah, it's really cute. I thought Julia Stiles was gonna be her regular man-eater self ala Kat on Ten Things I Hate About You, but she wasn't. It was a very cute teenybopper romantic movie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 10:19 AM
Moderator Manager

pero parang she was nung umpisa. tus nagalit nung nalaman nyang prince of denmark pala si eddie. pero ayun, bumigay din. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Linds, trust me, she's not as severe as Kat. Kat was like "All boys stay away!" whereas her character in this one was just like "I just want good grades, dammit, and you're not gonna distract me" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

gah, I don't wanna spoil anyone, so yeah, just go see the movie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And then we'll chika about how romantic it was or how charming Prince Eddie was or how hilarious it was how he got himself in Wisconsin in the first place [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread