Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Pinoy Thread 106: Pics Galore, Something To Talk About

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

i hope no one minds that i started the new thread, sorry lack of creative juices, so the title will definitely have to change. any suggestions? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

post on!

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Mei Zhuo ]

av
Old 03-23-2004, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for starting, Fla [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The title's good...when I finally get around to it, I'll finally upload pics from our New Year trip to Disneyland...grabe, tagal na nun! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

heh, well, Hope and Linds can talk about Andre, but I think I've heard about the Andre saga enough na [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Moderator Manager

haha. thanks jan. andre should be out of my hair by now, diba? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

i'll post pics later and just edit my post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] most of them from work. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 03-24-2004, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

jan: yeah, i'd love to see pics of your trip [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

linds: andre talk ba? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

av
Old 03-25-2004, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Does Your MakeUp Match You?
my results:

Natural

Keep it clean. In most aspects of life, that's your motto. Whether you spend your weekends hiking, going to gallery openings, or just hanging out with friends, your makeup style enhances what you have without hiding who you are. While you probably can't be bothered to cover up blemishes if you're just heading to the gym (you'll just sweat it off, after all), you might throw on mascara and flush your cheeks with blush if that cute guy is working at the coffee shop.

However much you do put on, you tend to use makeup to bring out certain features like big eyes, high cheekbones, or full lips, rather than trying to create a whole, new persona. Your face, the first thing most people notice, says that what you see is what you get — there are no hidden agendas with you. Your clean, fresh, simple look — whether a product of 5-minute's work or 50-minute's work — tells people that you are sincere, unsullied, and will, as they say, keep it real.
That's me!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but actually that girl on the picture still has way more makeup than I would wear and call natural [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Moderator Manager

i got this! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Classic
From Grace Kelly to Penelope Cruz, classic beauties seem to have a knack for knowing what products to use and what features to enhance when it comes to makeup. And you are no exception.

You may try all the newest, most expensive products on the market, or maybe you are committed to tried-and-true staples that you've used for years. Either way, you know how to bring out your best with the materials you have. Your clean, polished look says that you are sophisticated, worldly, and always well prepared for life's curveballs, even if that includes cleaning a clumpy mascara brush or wiping lipstick from your teeth. Elegance, style, and grace, after all, are never out of fashion.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited L i N d $ @ y ]

Old 03-26-2004, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Linds, yours sounds about right naman ha [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 12:37 AM
Moderator Manager

wala lang. feeling ko i'll get natural kase mostly mga makeups ko puros earth tones. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2004, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

hmmm...I reckon you better retake the test then [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] did u click on This isn't me, retake the test? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

i liked the questions in that test [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i got classic too..i hardly wear any makeup though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] all i need is blush & lip gloss and i'm good to go! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 03-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>hmmm...I reckon you better retake the test then [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] did u click on This isn't me, retake the test? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
no, i didn't. pero baka nga classic ako. besides, sometimes i like to experiment. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

hope: ako since i work, makeup talaga. foundation, then eyeliner, eyebrows, blush, lipstick, eyelash and that's it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2004, 04:20 AM
Moderator Manager

Do you follow your heart of your head?

Head-Strong Romantic

Maybe you've been burned before, or maybe you're just too busy changing the world, but when it comes to your love life, you definitely look before you leap. While you might not be cautious in every aspect of your life, love is an area you tread on lightly. Let's face it, you'd rather have a little more control over your emotions, but they're sometimes hard to pin down. So rather than get lost in them, you, and many of us, probably prefer to focus on other aspects of your life.

It's not that you don't want love to wash over you so you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's just that you'd probably like to fall in love when it best fits into your calendar. Still, with your smarts, you're probably able to sense when you're up for a little romancing and when you're not. Just remember, if you're ever on the fence, you want to fall off on the side where someone's going to catch you. Especially if he's tall, dark, and handsome.

this is SO me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Moderator Manager

so was it true for you, gill? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] kase yung sakin super totoo eh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2004, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

oh, tests galore! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i'll take the tests later [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] jan, hope, linds, gill

av
Old 03-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] fla! long time no see!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread