Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

little cutie, or maybe just a boyfriend so if he turns out to suck bigtime you can give him back [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

em.....I feel your pain, i would so like to go to radiohead! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah that's true Ben. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hmmm I'd like our photocopier to be working, for whoever it is who will be taking over my job to start, to win Lotto, and be able to keep my bedroom if I moved. But we can't always get what we want.
Old 04-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah thems the breaks!

john mayer was very impressive, he is an amazing guitarist! the show rocked! brooke fraser wasn't half bad either

side effects of a late night at a concert.....i have lost my voice [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Passionate Fan

hey dudes and dudets

roswell.... ahhhhhh great night last night

ben - loss of voice?? musta had a good time...

gotta go to library and hibernate

Old 04-13-2004, 04:29 PM
Total Fan

I'm glad John Mayer rocked Ben. I saw an accoustic concert of him on tv a couple of months ago, he was so good! Hilarious facials but I'll let that go since he's music is so good.

I wish I could have been there!

Had to take my cat to the vet this morning. She tried to bit off the fingers of the vet when she went to check her teeth. Many times.
Old 04-13-2004, 04:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gods Mouthpiece:
<STRONG>
side effects of a late night at a concert.....i have lost my voice [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah I bet, I've heard you yelling when you're excited you maniac! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah i can kinda get a bit loud sometimes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] its a man thing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

it was so funny all through out the night John was throwing pics into the crowd (as you do) there was this young teeny girl with her clique of extremely "cool" annoying friends yelling out annoying things in relative quiet like "john i want your pick"!
so I said just to add some humor, "you want his what" which added a nice light humor (everyone was laughing there arse off including me) she shut up for the rest of the concert [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] mission accomplished!

Ben
Old 04-14-2004, 01:44 AM
Passionate Fan

em - i thought the vet woulda given up earlier....

well im on my way back to nelson tomorrow. so that shall be a nice change! Sadly i have to bring home a bit of work... damn... shoulda done more this week.

Old 04-14-2004, 01:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Have a good trip home Bex...maybe you'll see Vaughn and his goat along the way. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 03:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haylz80:
<STRONG>Have a good trip home Bex...maybe you'll see Vaughn and his goat along the way. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
wha???

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Supreme Fan

There's a guy named Vaughn who has to travel up the country while chained to a goat, by any means possible. He got stuck in Blenheim yesterday because no one would pick him and his goat up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
He had to make it to the Picton ferry by 9pm last night, don't know if he made it.
Old 04-14-2004, 04:18 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] OMG the goat guy! So hilarious!

I agree Bex, she was obviously a sucker for punishment or something. She had to wait until the cat starts hissing to stop! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I went to see Goodbye Leninlast night. It was so coo. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Vaughn is apparently on his way to Levin. Bahahaha the photos are hilarious, you can see them here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The goat's huge man.

What was it about Em?
Old 04-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Total Fan

It was about this woman living in communist East Germany who had a heart attack and was in a coma for 8 months. While she was asleep the Berlin wall fell and Germany became one country and everything she had ever known was totally changed. (she was always going hard out to do her bit for the prolitariat etc). When she wakes up, her son has to pretend that everything is normal because if she gets any big shocks it will kill her.

It's all about his plans getting more and more elaborate to keep her in the dark about the wall going down. His friend makes all these mental news programmes that they pretend is the real news and stuff. It's hilarious.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Sounds good, sounds similar to 50 First Dates, except it's not in Hawaii. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*is still giggling over that movie*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread