Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 05:35 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Man this has been a long day. It's the anniversary of my Grandad's passing today, so we had a family lunch. We had to take a plate so I made rainbow mousse cake [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
I got up early to make it, then had to get ready to go to lunch, stuffed myself at lunch to the point of almost falling asleep, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] then came home, then went on bus missions to town and Broadway to go to the movies with Em. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Then after the movies (the movie involved Johnny Depp looking scruffy and a very intimidating squirrel) we went to Mcdonalds where after taking our sweet ass time ordering, and deciding to eat there, we discovered that they were in fact closing. No wonder they were giving us filthy looks and slamming things around! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
So after much giggling, we took our food elsewhere. Then it was another bus mission to get home again.

So glad it's a long weekend!
Old 04-12-2004, 02:57 AM
Passionate Fan

*yawn*
I'm tired.

Old 04-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

me too bex, did ya have a good easter break?

hey em and hay [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] did you have a cool time?

its only 3 weeks till I go to america! sweet! and we have added some more destinations to our itinerary, we are going to LA, NY, PH, VA, washington and Las Vegas! its so sweet cose my brother in law's brother is, well, rich and really generous, he is paying for our hotel in NY and now in Las vegas aswell, he also said that I can try out his new porsche! I was like [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haylz80:
<STRONG>the movie involved Johnny Depp looking scruffy and a very intimidating squirrel</STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oh gawd that was hilarious. People should see the movie just for that!

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] that sounds like such a cool trip Ben! Have you been planning it for ages?

Only a week until I go to Australia! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey Bex. Ready for that Roswell marathon?
Old 04-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Emzmit:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oh gawd that was hilarious. People should see the movie just for that!
</STRONG>

The whole of 50 First Dates was funnier though, I crack up everytime I think about it. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Especially Sean Astin's lispy character. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ooooh Benny, you must be so excited. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] It's a protein shake!
Old 04-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Supreme Fan

I love Sthpam and Reethes! Can I have it?
Old 04-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Ready and willing em!!!

When?? Where??

Our flat DVD player is not working so that rules my place out unless you wanna watch it on a computer but i think the sound sucks that way... (well, on a laptop it does cauz i don't have speakers)

Grrr... telecom are putting more lines in at everton... hense they started work at 8am this morning. so much for a sleep in.

Ben - my easter was great. Friday i went to a movie. Saturday i went on a train trip out to paraparaumu with Paul (the flatmate) and we ate lotsa pizza. Sunday i loafed around and went to church... Monday I started homework.

Gotta go
[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haylz80:
<STRONG>I love Sthpam and Reethes! Can I have it?</STRONG>
O gawd it was so hilarious!

Bex, you're welcome to come round to my place! We'll have tea and then we can eat lollies and popcorn! What day is good for you? Thursday is looking best for me at the mo.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

O gawd it was so hilarious!

Bex, you're welcome to come round to my place! We'll have tea and then we can eat lollies and popcorn! What day is good for you? Thursday is looking best for me at the mo.</STRONG>
I leave thursday 10am [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Total Fan

That's ok, I can work with that.

What about tonight? or would tomorrow be better?
Heck any night is fine with me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

sounds like my easter bex [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

yeah we have been planing the trip 4 months! its gonna rock! I'm gonna be so buggared at the end of it but its all worth it!

also tonite me and helen are going to John Mayer tonight in concert!
Old 04-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>That's ok, I can work with that.

What about tonight? or would tomorrow be better?
Heck any night is fine with me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bahahaha, she's that desperate. [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Cool Benny. Hmmm, I need to get married, then I'd always have someone to go to things like that with!
Old 04-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I want to go to John Mayer! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

em - did you get my txt??

if not... tonight!! i can't do tomorrow ive gotta pack. damn early flights!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread