Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2016, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
Faith is so much about knowing and I don't always feel it.
I know God is there, I know he takes care of me, but I haven't been feeling it for a few months.
Last night I went to a concert in church and I was just crying because his love just hit me

Just wanted to share
Paula I am glad God spoke to you through the concert and you were sensing God's Love and perhaps how much He really Loves you. We aren't to go by our feelings when it comes to our faith. But we were made to have feelings. And as women, it can be harder for many of us to go by faith alone.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
Faith is so much about knowing and I don't always feel it.
I know God is there, I know he takes care of me, but I haven't been feeling it for a few months.
Last night I went to a concert in church and I was just crying because his love just hit me

Just wanted to share

thanks for sharing Paula
Old 06-19-2016, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Happy Father's Day to all. If you don't have a father here on earth, God is our Heavenly Father. He wants to fill each of our deepest desires for security and a sense of belonging with His LOVE. His PEACE. He wants us to understand as much as our human minds can understand, His UNCONDITIONAL LOVE He has for us!!!
Old 06-30-2016, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

This is 4th of July weekend and celebration for the US. It is a time of gatherings of family and friends for picnics and BBQ's. Also, at night, firework displays.
Many of us don't even know what is really being celebrated. Christians often take it for granted the freedom we have in the US. We are seeing more and more persecution of our beliefs though. It is OK to talk about God but not about our faith in Jesus in public like it was years ago.

We need to pray for our country, our leaders, our families and ourselves; that we will put God first.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thoughts anyone...
Dating While Being a Fat Single Christian in Church Feels Like a Sin

Thought it was an interesting read and the lady kind of has a point, some people in church can be most judgmental, hypocritical people out there...

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.

Last edited by Sunrise at Midnight; 06-30-2016 at 09:29 PM
Old 07-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Never doubt yourself, you can't let the enemy win. My late Mother would always say pray for a husband, but pray that God's Will handle finding a match.

Psalms 56:9
.......This one thing I know: God is for me!
Old 07-01-2016, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is very true

Made me feel really bad for the lady, Being made to feel like that by people who ar supposed be non judgmental....

The worst I ever got in church " was a " oh, you're not married or dating, why?" ....like it was expected of me to explain..

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise at Midnight (View Post)
Thoughts anyone...
Dating While Being a Fat Single Christian in Church Feels Like a Sin

Thought it was an interesting read and the lady kind of has a point, some people in church can be most judgmental, hypocritical people out there...
that is sad that people who love Jesus and devote their life to Him act like that
Old 07-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, it is very sad to see how people act who attend church regularly and are judgmental. Remember...churches are for sick people in need of God/Jesus in their lives, not healthy spiritual people who act like perfect saints all the time.

Although not really healthy to be overweight as a male or female...to be judged as being sinful isn't the issue. Yes gluttony is a sin and being overweight is more of a public display of over eating and not exercising enough.

Getting pregnant out or wedlock is another sin that is public. Again, the woman gets judged but often when the father of the baby isn't named...the woman is even in more trouble with the church. So sad when love and acceptance is what's needed.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that isn't right the the women get the public blame...

I get told healthy spiritually people who judge are still sinful and judging people is a sin -- then then I reply back "they should think about the persons feelings before judging them:
Old 07-09-2016, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

I agree
Old 07-10-2016, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

KindKaren... what do you think of all the world events in relation to what some Bible verses say?
Old 07-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

That we are in the "end times" and that history is repeating itself. God doesn't want us to kill one another as individuals and yet sometimes he calls us to fight in wars and kill groups of people. We are to LOVE others as we love ourselves. We aren't to agree with what everybody does or says but to love them in such a way that we show respect in how we treat them as individuals as long as we aren't needing to break God's laws to accomplish that. Or the laws of the land.

What about you, Dave???
Old 07-10-2016, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Anyone discovering new songs? I have a few snd will post the links soon
Old 07-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No haven't heard any

Psalms 139 : 23-24
'Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. Point out anything you find in me that makes you sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. '