Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2020, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I certainly think so!
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, this is a guy who is now old but I have been watching Monty Python's Flying Circus from the early '70's and Eric Idle was cute!

I just like his face plus I like guys who are funny with a British accent.

Old 06-22-2020, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

They re-aired the Charmed (original series) episode where John Cho plays a ghost and... 1) I cried again and 2) he's still just as hot.
Old 11-08-2021, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, its been a while.

As for me, it HAS been a while since I've had a hardcore crush on a person who is a celebrity that I only see on the screen. But, this is just as hardcore as my last crush which was Cory Monteith (who died ). My daily spare thoughts are about this woman, Stephanie Beatriz.

She's not only just a good looking woman, but a talented actress, and very bubbly personality. She seems like a fun person to know in RL and is an advocate for bi-sexuality pride.

And of course, as her character Rosa Diaz, it doesn't help she plays a tough woman with a hidden heart, and always wearing a leather jacket and is very flexible with her legs, etc.

My most favorite episode of her character, cracking me up.

Old 11-08-2021, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool.

A year and a half later, John Cho still does it for me.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well, it’s the same for me with Jeff Goldblum too still they don’t change so why would the crush wear off?
Old 11-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes you find things out about celebrities that destroy a crush but, aside from that, they do tend to stay.
Old 11-09-2021, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hailee

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm curious about this huge glasses frames trend! I lived that in the 80's and not sure why people think its a good look. Also, John Cho is pretty cute!

Last edited by reason to believe; 11-10-2021 at 10:27 AM
reason to believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Big frames are back! It's hard for those who of us who have had glasses for decades and have been brainwashed to have the slimmest, most-invisible frames possible. But big frames are back.

For instance...

But then, I don't think big frames were ever gone for men.
Old 12-17-2021, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah, men have always looked good in bold glasses frames

Still crushing on Stephanie (her legs) , but I watched "The Great" and Nicholas Hoult is so cute and appealing now. He was in my favorite movie "About a Boy" where he's only 12, but 20 years later, I have a little crush on him, he grew up well and his English accent is a plus!

Old 12-18-2021, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I find Nicholas Hoult absolutely lovely... It's just that, technically, I don't think I'm old enough to be his mother, but it kinda feels like I could be?

But he's great. And that's what celebrity crushes are, isn't it? The reason you have one or don't have one are usually pretty random.
Old 12-24-2021, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, technically I could be his mother maybe?? But when they are grown men, I’m of the mind you can crush on any handsome man. Gregory Peck and Gene Kelly were old enough to be my grandfathers and now RIP, but I still crush on them from the past too.

Ok, I am a little beside myself cause my woman crush, Stephanie Beatriz, liked a comment I left on her instagram. Which means she read what I wrote and agreed enough to like it. We had a communication moment online!! *swoon: why is she so awesome in every way???
Old 12-26-2021, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I understand. Celebrity crushes have nothing to do with age or sexual orientation or anything like that. We crush on who we crush on and that's all there is about it.

I was just saying the feeling that I'm old enough to be his mother is why I can't crush on Nicholas Hoult. The reasons we don't have a crush on any given celebrity are just as random as the reasons we might have a crush on them.

And I know the feeling of getting feedback from a celebrity on social media. I sent a comment to Guilaume Lambert, a Quebec comedian/actor/writer/producer/host Anyway, he "responded" with a "crying with laughter" emoji and I got all excited. And I don't even have a crush on him. I can't imagine how I would have felt if I did have a crush on him.
Old 12-28-2021, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It must be the idea that the person we like would have a positive reaction to something we said which means that brief moment they like what they’ve seen of our existence. Or made them laugh or smile. To me, it felt like Stephanie Beatriz did a fist bump with me over the internet or something.

Anyway, yeah, full force crushing on her, I even changed my avatar for the beginning of 2022, probably my first year accept my bi-sexual feelings on any crushes I may feel and enjoying all of them fully!