Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Yay, new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry I haven't been posting here lately... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I don't think anything remotely interesting is going on in Canada. Except for maybe the NHL playoffs.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wait, I think there's that huge problem with those chickens that have that flu virus. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I can't really elaborate cuz I haven't really been following, but I do know that had to slaughter and destroy a LOT of chickens. Poor chickens. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Cite Des Anges - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your avi! That's Kero from CCS, right? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I loved that anime so much! Still do!
Old 04-23-2004, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

so, what's going on in your respective country? for us here in the phils, its the may presidential elections! pretty important stuff, yeah.</STRONG>
There was a major accident here recently with the collapse of a highway here. Some lives were lost [img]smilies/no.gif[/img] and it's causing a lot of road disruptions too.
Old 04-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by /./ Aya /./:
<STRONG>Yay, new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry I haven't been posting here lately... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I don't think anything remotely interesting is going on in Canada. Except for maybe the NHL playoffs.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wait, I think there's that huge problem with those chickens that have that flu virus. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I can't really elaborate cuz I haven't really been following, but I do know that had to slaughter and destroy a LOT of chickens. Poor chickens. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Cite Des Anges - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your avi! That's Kero from CCS, right? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I loved that anime so much! Still do!</STRONG>
Agree on the chickens, it's sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
They had to do the same here during the mad cow disease period * sigh *

Anyway, yeah it's Kero [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] that's so cool you love CCS !! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] i love it too ! And my fav is def Kerobero ! So cute [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Too bad it's over now ... Are you an anime fan ?

Joanne sorry for what happenned in Singapore [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 04-23-2004, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Ooh, sorry about what happened in Singapore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Its really cool that you're from there...mostly because we're learning about it in Geography, and it just seems so perfect! About the littering fines, and the 100% urbanization. Its so surreal when you read about it, is Singapore really like that?
Old 04-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswellgirl1001:
<STRONG>Ooh, sorry about what happened in Singapore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Its really cool that you're from there...mostly because we're learning about it in Geography, and it just seems so perfect! About the littering fines, and the 100% urbanization. Its so surreal when you read about it, is Singapore really like that?</STRONG>
Joanne i heard from my friends what happened on Nicoll too. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

i don't really understand why foreigners always consider Singapore to be the "perfect" place. i grew up there, so i guess i can't relate with this. yeah it's kinda cool cos it's clean and the government is effective and all, but here in Taiwan, alot of ppl say that there is too much control there. this guy in my class is really insists that Singapore is a totalitarian country, even though my teacher told him it's not. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Roswellgirl1001: india's in asia so yes, indians are asians. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

hardlove: yup, the assasination (sp?) was all over the news! it was the day right before the elections right?

nellie: welcome back! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yeah, i'm sure that's a big event in canada. canadians love hockey! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

joanne: the highway collapse is also all over the news! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but how it happened...it's weird. i mean, how is that even possible?

cite des anges: i guess all government sucks huh? in one way or another. it hasn't been the same here in manila since the early 80's. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-24-2004, 01:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
cite des anges: i guess all government sucks huh? in one way or another. it hasn't been the same here in manila since the early 80's.
i'm afraid yes *sight * but well, there's nothing we can do about it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] there will always be poeple who disagree.

But we didn't heard about the highway accident in Singapore but we heard about an explosion in Northern Korea , so sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>hardlove: yup, the assasination (sp?) was all over the news! it was the day right before the elections right?</STRONG>
yup, now ppl are saying that he hired someone to "assasinate" him so he could gain sympathy votes and win the election. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

politics is so dark. i will never understand it. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

hardlove: yeah, i heard about that too, that people were saying that he hired people to 'assassinate' him. yeah, i can never understand politics either [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

linds: i agree with you, it hasn't been the same since the 80's again, i mean we are ins erious foreign debt!

roswellgirl1001: yeah, i think indians are asians [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] welcome! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

nellie: good to see you back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

joanne: i heard about that, and it's sad baoutt e highway incident [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

av
Old 04-25-2004, 10:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by hardlove:
<STRONG>politics is so dark. i will never understand it. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]</STRONG>
and i *hate* it. i'd never get into it though.

fla: i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your av!!!

that's too bad about korea. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-26-2004, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswellgirl1001:
<STRONG>Ooh, sorry about what happened in Singapore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Its really cool that you're from there...mostly because we're learning about it in Geography, and it just seems so perfect! About the littering fines, and the 100% urbanization. Its so surreal when you read about it, is Singapore really like that?</STRONG>
Welcome here! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's really not as perfect as it seems though yeah, there is more sense of security here with all these laws imposed. Sometimes though I think the rules and regulations imposed even for acts like eating and drinking on public transport are too harsh. And it's really small here and the places where you can go are limited but well I guess you won't get lost too easily as compared to other countries lol.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone else - holding up well?
Old 04-26-2004, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James:
<STRONG>

Welcome here! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's really not as perfect as it seems though yeah, there is more sense of security here with all these laws imposed. Sometimes though I think the rules and regulations imposed even for acts like eating and drinking on public transport are too harsh. And it's really small here and the places where you can go are limited but well I guess you won't get lost too easily as compared to other countries lol.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone else - holding up well?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hi! my week's gonna be pretty busy so i'm happy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] there's a concert on thursday and i'm in it so i'm pretty excited. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

lol i agree with you about not getting lost in Singapore! that's like the best thing about it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i just have to know all the buses that take me to Orchard (the main street where everyone goes shopping). [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Glad for you Nicole [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] who are you gonna see ?

Btw, i'd love to go to Singapore someday, one of my friend told me it was great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ...But does it look like Hong Kong ? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2004, 12:27 AM
Extreme Fan

i wouldn't say that Singapore is like HK. for one thing, it's much cleaner. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] there're lots more people in HK, so it's much more crowded and they're more buildings and stuff. both are great places to visit though! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (i'm promoting them cos they're my two homes [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])
Old 04-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

I love clean city [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] cuz in france it's sooo dirty sometimes as people let their pet's 'call of nature' on the pavement .... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Btw, what's the official language in Singapore ?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread