Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we did good too

So Zac is in LA and at the basketball... of course he goes again while Leo isn't there

Oh and EHS posted this, the most adorable ani ever

Old 11-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora147 (View Post)
I think we did good too

So Zac is in LA and at the basketball... of course he goes again while Leo isn't there

Oh and EHS posted this, the most adorable ani ever

http://i34.tinypic.com/mw8sao.jpg
Im starting to take this personal That they aren't going to the same games

But Sleepy Zac is
Old 11-13-2009, 06:01 AM
Total Fan

aaww sleepy zac is cute

--

Old 11-13-2009, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Zac @ the Lakers game last night

Zac Efron sat front row at the Lakers game alongside George Lopez

Getty Pics
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Zac & Claire Do DC - mediabistro.com: FishbowlDC

Quote:
Actors Zac Efron and Claire Danes were in DC yesterday for a screening of "Me and Orson Welles" at the AMC in Georgetown. Director Richard Linklater joined the stars for press at CBS and WaPo earlier that afternoon, as well as a visit to the White House-- with someone who's no stranger to Hollywood, Kal Penn.

The Georgetown Ritz was the site of the pre-screening red carpet. Washington Life's John Arundel, The Hill's Christina Wilkie and Mix 107.3's Tommy McFly all got a few questions in. But it was "kid correspondent" Jocelyn, Susanna Quinn's daughter, who stole the show!

The first few rows of the theater last night were filled with teeny-bopper girls for the PG-13 screening. WaPo co-sponsored a Q&A after the movie's showing with Efron, Danes and Linklater. "Let's not get hysterical," WaPo educational reporter and moderator warned Efron's adoring fans. Americans for the Arts' Bob Lynch also joined the conversation- this is a cause the actors and director support and discussed with Penn and White House reps yesterday.

This is one of Efron's first films since "High School Musical" fame. While Danes admitted she wasn't familiar with his previous work, Efron said he learned a lot from the more mature actress and that he enjoyed the change of pace.

Another Efron, Danes fan? Or maybe just a supporter of the arts in schools? FBDC also spotted WaPo's Jonathan Capehart in the screening's audience.

Though there were plenty of fans staking them out in the Ritz lobby, Efron, Danes and Linklater had drinks there with just a small group after.

Great reviews of Zac for M&OW...theres so much movie news of this but this review really speaks well of Zac

Zac Efron Shines In Me and Orson Welles Entertainment - Technorati

Quote:
Efron's solid as the center of the film and our way into this story about the fragile magic of theater and some of the realities behind what transpires on stage. He turns in an entirely convincing performance with just the right range, from the kind of bravado that gets him the opportunity - as in this scene in front of the Mercury Theatre - to the naive vulnerability that sees him blindsided by backstage politics and the calculated maneuvering of his colleagues.
Can Zac Efron Actually Act? - E! Online

Quote:
Let me just say off the bat, I have never seen High School Musical 1, 2 or 8. I'm one of those people who will automatically dislike someone or something if it's overexposed (except you R.Pattz...heart ya).

That's how I felt about Zac Efron initially. I just didn't get what the hype was about aside from his too perfectly placed hair.

Then I saw Zac do Saturday Night Live, which he rocked, and also saw his schtick on Entourage. That's what made me start to realize he wasn't another teenybopper douche bag and actually had a sense of humor. Hence, when I shamelessly became a Zefron fan.

So I gladly took the opportunity recently to go screen Z.E.'s new film, Me and Orson Welles, otherwise known as the movie where Zac Efron tries to act.

Here's what you can expect:

Efron's now cemented a great career ahead. I'm not giving anything away about the movie except I was very pleasantly surprised.

For those of you lovingly on Twitter who bet me $10 Zac couldn't pull it off, I'll accept cash, check or credit 'cause I think he totally did.

Whether it was Zac's decision or his team's to have him pass on Footloose, that was a brilliant move. Me and Orson Welles is definitely going to give him a leg up on his teenthrob competition since it showcases Z's bit of diversity.

Will Zac win an Oscar for this performance? No, but that's not the point. I think he totally proved himself worthy of being able to step outside the typecast of only being able to dance, sing and look pretty (although he does serenade us a bit in this flick).

Bottom line is for those of you expecting High School Musical: The College Years, this isn't it. But any of you who are mature Zac fans or who just want to check out a movie with great acting (Christian McKay was amazing) and directing, go for it on Nov. 25.

And yes, Zac's still looked very sexy, even in his period-piece ensemble, as he spat a few sexual one-liners. He's of age, so I'm allowed to say that.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he wore a watch
It's real.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Total Fan

^^ for me and orson welles!!!!! I LOVE THE LAST QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

gorgeous basketball candids!!!! *runs off to open Photoshop*

Old 11-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

I never thought that a watch could look so hot.

and thanks for the info, Jess.
Vanessa ♥ Zachary
Old 11-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's real.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Holy . That's one thing I've missed looking at!
Old 11-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Love those pictures of Zac at the Laker. He looks to be having fun.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvZanessa (View Post)
I never thought that a watch could look so hot.

and thanks for the info, Jess.
He can make almost anything hot Ur welcome hun

Your chance to ask Zac questions:

TeendotcomTV (TeendotcomTV) on Twitter

And here too:

Time Magazine

Ask Zac Efron - 10 Questions - TIME.com

Zac won the AU KCA Award! (Dani will be proud )

ABC Melbourne - Rove takes Nickelodeon top gong

Quote:
Hollywood star Zac Efron and US pop star Pink won international awards, and appeared via a video message, while Dean Geyer scored the Aussie Hottie title and MasterChef won fave reality show.
He beat out:

Quote:
"Kid favourites who’ve notched a spot for the title of Fave Movie Star include Twilight heartthrobs Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, who’ll battle it out against the ever popular Zac Efron and Daniel Radcliffe."

Quote:
About to watch the new Zac Efron movie, Me and Orson Welles! What should we ask him when we interview him on Monday??? about 10 hours ago from TwitterBerry
Upcoming Appearances:

from Zefron:
Quote:
Zac is going to be on The One Show on BBC 1 at 7.00pm next week, but they didn't say which niight so watch from Monday as it's on every evening at the same time (apart from Friday next week).

And On David Letterman on 11/24

Great interview

Love what he says about his fans, and arts in public schools Great answers Zef

And I love what Claire said about Zac!

Movie Reviews by FAQs: Me and Orson Welles
Quote:
Zac Efron might not blow you away, but there’s no denying his youthful charisma, perfect eyebrows and freakishly long eyelashes. He both naturally seduces and is seduced in a role that doesn’t call for much more than that.
I love his eye lashes

Haley Osgood (haleyosgood) on Twitter

Quote:
just caught my dad singing a zac efron song!
I want to know what song it is?
Old 11-14-2009, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the news!

Can't wait to catch Zac on The One Show! I get all excited when he does promo and interviews over here
Old 11-14-2009, 04:51 AM
Total Fan

my grandad phoned me last night and said he had a message; you need to watch the one show all next as, what's name? zac, zachary efron? is gunna be on! you know the guy your always talking about from the musical show!!!"

bless him, i've trained my family well!!!!

love the basketball candids
Old 11-14-2009, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

That's amazing, Lexi
Old 11-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

for Lexi's granddad
It's real.