Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2009, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The news desk one had me in a frenzy this morning Then the screening happened and I was like
Old 11-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why does this man make me so much?

Old 11-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Because he's amazing and talented and beautiful
Old 11-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Total Fan

what dani said!!
Old 11-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Zac's getting good critics
It's real.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is, and I love him for it He deserves it - it's been a long time coming for this film!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:22 AM
Total Fan

i can't wait for ME AND ORSON WELLES!!! it looks amazing and the reviews i've read have been amazing!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora147 (View Post)
Because he's amazing and talented and beautiful
Word
Old 11-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He is, and I love him for it He deserves it - it's been a long time coming for this film!
true
It's real.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love those tweets

& I love this quote from him

Quote:
"I admire anyone who has devoted their lives to public service," Efron said.
He looks amazing in that suit too

Bringing some other stuff over

For people who have twitter

Quote:
Hey Tweeps! Who do you think is People’s #SexiestManAlive of 2009? Tweet guesses to @peoplemag with #sexiestmanalive.
People magazine (peoplemag) on Twitter

Heres the M&OW schedule/Promo & Contests here on EHS if it wants to be added to the OP (the links are in EHS)

What team? - Me and Orson Welles Roundup

Updated Schedule:

November 11th: Houston CinemaArtsFest screening, tickets here (Richard)
November 12th: Film Independent Screening w/ Q&A (Richard), LA
November 13th: CBS' Washington Unplugged (streams online 12:30PM EST)
November 18th: UK premiere (all presumably)
November 19th: Picturehouse at Notting Hill Gate screening with Q&A (Zac, Claire, Richard);
This event will be simulcast to other Picturehouse theaters
November 21st: Isle of Man premiere (Zac and Richard)
November 22nd: St. Louis International Film Festival screening
November 23rd: The View (Zac)
Apple Store Soho Event (Richard)
NY premiere (all presumably)
November 25th: Limited release in NY and LA
November 30th: Austin, TX prem (Zac, CM, RL per here, tix on sale 11/10)
December 4th: UK Release
Limited US expansion (per BOM)
Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, DC, Houston, Louisville, Philadelphia, San Diego, SF (per twitter)
December 6th: British Independent Film Awards (Christian)
December 11th: Canada Release
Another US expansion (per BOM)

Media expected:
BBC Switch Radio Show (from ZAAngels)
Movie Mom interview
Washington Post interview
InStyle December 2009

High School Musical 3 | iFollo

Quote:
I was an extra in the movie High School Musical 3. It was so fun seeing the main cast act and hang out. One night around 11pm, we were filming a scene in the theater, it is towards the end of the movie when Troy shows up at the musical and is singing down the aisle of the theater. I was sitting at the edge of the row closest to Zac Efron and it was so cool. The director, Kenny Ortega, made Zac actually sing even though they used a recording for the movie. He has a really good voice! He was singing his heart out. The theater was getting really hot so Kenny Ortega asked the crew to turn on the air and even Zac was getting hot. While we were waiting for the air, Zac would just hang out, he didn't really talk much to the extras but he did say Hi to a couple of us. One part that I thought was funny is there was a break around 1:30am to change the set and the crew went and got everyone Value meal chicken sandwiches and fries from Wendys, I thought it was so funny to see Zac Efron chowing down on a chicken sandwich before he started filming again, just shows you that he is a normal guy. Also, I have to say that he is even better looking in person. I also was on set when we filmed the basketball game and graduation. Zac Efron is really not that great at basketball too which is funny.
I love Wendy's Chicken sandwiches

John Campea (johncampea) on Twitter

Quote:
Ladies, meeting with Zac Efron for an interview. Now accepting bids to touch my hand after it shakes his. Bids start at $200
Vanae M. Purchiaroni (VayMarieP87) on Twitter

Quote:
Just met zac efron !!!!! ****ing beautiful!!! 9:02 PM Nov 10th from TwitBird iPhone
And Rob Pattinson

Robert Pattinson Left Star-Struck by Zac Efron :: Showbiz Spy – celebrity news, rumors & gossip

Awesome tweets

This ONTD post had so many winsome moments

ohnotheydidnt: the day i became a woman.

Quote:
today. i became a woman.

today, i met zac efron.
Quote:
zac. mother****ing. efron. let me tell you. if you do like zac efron, he deserves every bit of your loving. if you don't like zac efron, you should die. (just kidding. but really). everyone i talked to before i went into the interview (i was saying how i was nervous), was like "ohhh my goodness, don't be, he's such a sweet guy!" i actually saw him before i went into the interview while i was just waiting in the lobby and - not knowing who i am at all and not knowing that i was going to be one of the people interviewing me - saw me smiling and smiled and waved to me and asked how i was. like seriously... sweetest guy. he introduced himself when people walked into the room even though we all obviously knew who we were - he made sure to shake everyone's hands too. i... may have slipped at the end and told him how huge of a fan i was, but he was super sweet about it and when he wrapped his arm arond me to take a picture, he gave me a tight squeeze.

and then i died from happiness.

oh, and p.s. forgot to mention - if you've ever wondered what zac efron looks like in real life: look at a picture. i never thought he'd actually look as good as he does in photos but MY. GOD. the kid is ****ing flawless. he's the most gorgeous person i've ever seen up close. his eyes... his eyes could solve world wars. s'all i'm saying.

p.p.s. i realize i'm 20 years old but i don't give a ****, i'll shout my love from zac efron from a mountaintop.
Awesome!!
Old 11-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Loving all the new pictures of Zac.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

That's definitely the best part:

Quote:
if you don't like zac efron, you should die. (just kidding. but really).
awesome!

Icon by Joyce
Old 11-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I that too Tess

Washington Post Interview:

Quote:
The 22-year-old Efron is smart, articulate and exceedingly polite.

Talking Out of School with .... Zac Efron

Q) Hi. Let’s start at the beginning. Where did you grow up and go to school?
A) I grew up in California and went to public school.
Quote:
Q) Through what grade
A) All the way through high school, Arroyo Grande High School.

Q) You weren't part of the Hollywood tutor scene?
A) The what?

Q) Where kids get tutoring on set while they perform?
A) No.

Q) How did you stay in school, start a career so early and keep it up?
A) That was complicated. School was my main priority. I excelled through school. Acting was my creative outlet, and then developed into a convenient way to pay for college. But the second my grades would slip, my parents would cut that off.

Q) So you were a good student?
A) An A student. [He didn't say he graduated with a grade point average above a perfect 4.0 because of credits he earned from Advanced Placement courses.]

Q) What was your favorite subject?
A) Drama. I started in seventh grade. There was no drama program in my school [Paulding Middle School in Arroyo Grande] and my teacher, Robyn Metchik, started one and I really got into it.

Q) Do you still talk to her?
A) Yes. I like to go back and pop into her classes but haven’t had time recently.

Q) What was your worst subject?
A) I’d say I excelled at math and science until AP Chemistry and calculus. I started to waiver and knew that was not going to be my calling.

Q) You took AP Chemistry and calculus? You must be really smart. But did you ever cheat on a test?
A) Who didn’t?

Q) How did you wind up doing in chem and calculus?
A) I did fine. It just was a little tough.

Q) Do you remember your first crush in school?
A) I can’t tell you. I was in love every other week.

Q) What about college? Did you apply? You obviously aren’t attending right now.
A) I applied to UCLA for its theater program and to USC for film. I got into both but was never able to go.

Q) Do you think you are missing something by not going to college? Do you think you might go one day?
A) I sincerely hope so. The conscious decision not to go to college was the toughest decision I have ever had to make. The only thing keeping me from it is time. The experiences I am having now, though, are amazing, and I know these opportunities could be gone tomorrow. The incredibly rich learning environment I am in is something I would never trade.

Q) If you go back to school, what would you want to study? I think you’ve got the drama and theater pretty well down. What might be your major?
A) I’m not sure exactly what it would be. Everything I would have gone to school for is what I’m doing now.

Q) What courses did you take that you think helped prepare you for the work you are doing?
A) One that stood out for me was AP English. You have to be able to write and think coherently.

Q) Thanks very much. Your publicity people are going to kill me if I don’t stop asking you questions.
A) Thanks for talking to me.

(For anybody wondering: No, I did not ask him if he is going to marry Vanessa Hudgens.)
Link to a video of pictures from last night[
Old 11-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so... this shows how much has gone on in the last few days. I follow the news thread at Zac's and I love Robert and somehow I MISSED that bit about Rob!

Quote:
He was a really cool guy. That was one of the first times I’d ever been star-struck, but just because his face is so specific, it’s kind of surreal.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Okay so... this shows how much has gone on in the last few days. I follow the news thread at Zac's and I love Robert and somehow I MISSED that bit about Rob!

That's a pretty awesome quote I think between me & u we posted a lot of the good news stuff in here for the most part