Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not excited about it in any way, but I know the HUGE HSM fan in me is gonna end up watching out of curiousity.

If ONLY Disney would, for once, quit while they're ahead.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 03-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

argh, still talking about HSM4? BOO HSM4. i'm going to end up watching it but not going to be excited. I want to see how HSM4 go plus i know it will be sort of good/great because Kenny Ortega is directing it.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

I just like how everything ended and want to leave it that way. Maybe its cause I'm so devoted to the original cast and dont feel like it would be right for another movie to be made without them.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

apparently Jimmy the Rocket is not going to be in it. He posted on myspace "Not only your love wildcats; Troy Gabriella, Taylor, Chad, Ryan, and Sharpay not going to be film, i'm not going to be on it either." something similar to that.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

I heard about that too!

Why did Jimmy get cut? He was hilarious!!
and I thought that Jimmy and Tiara would get together, well obviously not now!
but I can't handle it when I turn off my nightlight |
'05-'10 forever a kuuipo ♥ Liss.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Really?! Wow! So there is gonna be like an almost entirely new cast. Hmmm.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Im shocked they cut Jimmy He was funny and the only one I sort of liked of the new cast It might be better for him in the long run anyway.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

He was definitely the funny one! Loved that kid!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Um I'm new to these forums and am sad Jimmy got cut too he'd prob have been the only reason I'd have stayed tuned to the 4th film. Cuz yah that character was funny and it would have been intresting to see him front and centure, but yah to bad. I am kind of intrested, I'll prob still watch to see who the new cast will be. I'd LOL If they got one of the Jonas brothers in it. But they already have Camp Rock which is simular in a way. I wonder when they'll start casting? Will it be newbie actors? Or ones we've seen that are less known?
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

We haven't really heard alot about HSM4 really. I have a feeling there will be a whole new cast. But yes we will just have to wait and see
Old 05-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Do you know when they'll start casting?
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-08-2009, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizziefan1 (View Post)
Do you know when they'll start casting?
No idea really We haven't heard anything! but i'm not entirely sure so if anyone wants to clear this up it would be much appreciated
Old 05-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

CALLING ALL LUCAS FANS!

GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

Hey everyone - my name is Becky - I post mainly on the Nikki Blonsky board here at
I recently helped out Rob Redstone with his Nikki interview and he has asked me to help him again for Lucas!

Rob is looking for fresh and different questions from this interview, and this is your chance to ask Lucas things that have never before been answered! Things that you are dying to find out! Whether that is from the old days or stuff in the future! Rob's interviews are about the FANS finding out what they want to know! So this is your chance guys!

The plan for the show is to have a series of detailed questions about projects, and then move onto a wild card section - this will be one word quick answers to questions. Stuff like favourite childhood memory - favourite scene in any HSM film - Favourite country in the world, etc.

So if you want to get involved all you have to do is PM me all your questions (For both the detailed and the wildcard sections) by this Sunday at midday GMT. I will need questions in PM form as I do not post here - so checking the thread may be difficult and I dont want to miss anybodies questions.

Have fun guys!

Icon - San M
Old 05-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting Becky.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff