Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty passion (View Post)
Hey Jess! If i were you, just read Twilight and leave it
Whyy say thatt ?
Old 02-04-2008, 01:30 PM
New Fan

thanks for the welcomes everyone =)
it is totally scary posting on here. I actually never thought I would, but I just fell in love with this series and I figured since it was a fairly new forum I would join in hee.

I only read the books in like december. My friend was pestering me for a year to read them and I just kept putting it off so then she got annoyed and sent me Twilight and as soon as I read it I wished I had got it sooner lol.

I really didn't have anyone in mind to play the roles of anyone because I didn't know there was gonna be a movie till very recently. But I am really happy with the choices. I just wish we knew who else was gonna be in it.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKayOTH23 (View Post)
thanks for the welcomes everyone =)
it is totally scary posting on here. I actually never thought I would, but I just fell in love with this series and I figured since it was a fairly new forum I would join in hee.

I only read the books in like december. My friend was pestering me for a year to read them and I just kept putting it off so then she got annoyed and sent me Twilight and as soon as I read it I wished I had got it sooner lol.

I really didn't have anyone in mind to play the roles of anyone because I didn't know there was gonna be a movie till very recently. But I am really happy with the choices. I just wish we knew who else was gonna be in it.
Yeah i agree it is scary posting on (thaats how i felt when i very first started) but everyone is so kind and welcoming ! so it isnt so scary after a little whilee!

and also i have only recently read twilight as my sister kept telling me how amazing it wass so i decided to. and i fell in love asfter the frst chapter ! and i couldn't stop reading! i have only read twilight but i am going to read hte rest v.v.soon!

At this very moment i am reading the first chapter of midnight sun (online) it is amazing and really interesting reading twilight from edwards point of vieww x

Also i agree with you i love who is playing edward and bella i think they picked the right people (i think) we will have to see how they act them at the end of the dayy !

well anyway enjoy posting!! xx

-Jess xx
Old 02-04-2008, 01:53 PM
New Fan

thanks so much hun =)
Everyone so far has been lovely. But I have ventured much outside this forum yet lols

I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun too *thud*
I am really looking forward to reading all of that from Edward's POV.

I read all the books and then my sister borrowed them and she had read them all in about a week. There is something about them, they are so addicting. I have re-read Twilight about 3 times already, and my favourite parts just a crazy amount of times.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Addicted Fan

I didn't enjoy New Moon at all, i couldn't even read most of it - just skipped to the end and Eclipse tainted Edward/Bella's love.

Edward Cullen FTW
Old 02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKayOTH23 (View Post)
thanks so much hun =)
Everyone so far has been lovely. But I have ventured much outside this forum yet lols

I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun too *thud*
I am really looking forward to reading all of that from Edward's POV.

I read all the books and then my sister borrowed them and she had read them all in about a week. There is something about them, they are so addicting. I have re-read Twilight about 3 times already, and my favourite parts just a crazy amount of times.
=]

I no midnight sun is just so amzingg ! i love edward soo muchh x he is by FAR my favee xx

i havent read all the books yett =[ but i will read then soon!
i borrowed twilight off my sister and i read it within 2 days or soo !

i just love them soo muchh ! they are activee x
Old 02-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I didn't enjoy New Moon at all, i couldn't even read most of it - just skipped to the end and Eclipse tainted Edward/Bella's love.

Edward Cullen FTW
Yess i heard that in new moon her and edward split and she gets closer to jacob
that will be hard to read !
I'm still going to read it though as i am soo in love with the first book ! i hope i will like it x
but thanks for the warning! x
Old 02-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Addicted Fan

She falls in 'love' with Jacob and treats Edward like crap so be warned.

Btw, you're not supposed to double post on fanforum. If you'd like to say something extra, just edit your post
Old 02-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
She falls in 'love' with Jacob and treats Edward like crap so be warned.

Btw, you're not supposed to double post on fanforum. If you'd like to say something extra, just edit your post
What she actually falls in love with jacob??

oops i didnt no thatt you werent aloud to double post!
Old 02-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Addicted Fan

She does indeed.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
She does indeed.
damn i thought she just grew really close to him but not in lovee ! oh well as long as edward and bella end up togeter in the endd x
Old 02-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Addicted Fan

I wish i was like you but i can't just be happy if they end up together.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I wish i was like you but i can't just be happy if they end up together.
Yeah i see what you mean.
it will be hard but i will just keep thinking it will end happy., they will be togehter eventually x

Ok im going to go now x speak to you later xxx
Old 02-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Goodnight
Old 02-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have just started reading the books I am half way through Twilight. I absolutly love it can't wait to read more.

I love Robert so I am pleased he is Edward in the film. My fave characters are Bella and Edward and they are also my fave couple so it saddens me that they split up that will be very hard for me to read but i will as I want to read the whole series its just so addictive

Please add me to the fans list
Closed Thread   Post New Thread