Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What happened?
It's been all over the news. It's really messed up. And it's all on video. They keep showing this sixteen year old get punched over and over and over by six girls and two boys from her school. They locked her in the house and wouldn't let her leave and just kept beating on her and screaming at her, and she's in tears, trying to defend herself. Poor thing. It's pissing me off to watch.

Omg, that McDonald's story is hilarious. That's so messed up.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

WHAT????? What happened?
Old 04-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Awww! Well, I don't want to see that, so I just won't watch the news. That is horrible. I do hope they get their butts thrown in jail.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

*Shakes head* I just don't know what to say! Those boys deserve to go to jail untill they're 80!

Here in my hometown, a couple months ago a guy raped a young girl on the street at 4:00pm in broad daylight! I mean what is this world comming to? Awhile ago I heard that a boy and girl were just fooling around, not really hurtung each other,, the boy punches the girl in the stomaxch, she dies.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haebrethilien (View Post)
Crap for weather here, per usual. It's cold, wet, and we're actually supposed to get 4-8 inches ( of snow) tonight. <---I'm not too happy about this fact.

But what's everyone else up to? I'm not doin' much...just sitting here, munching on my Teddy Grahams and attempting to post and retype my anatomy notes. It's working out surprisingly well.
Saturday night through Monday afternoon we got 20 inches over snow. It was horrible. I was panicking all day yesterday because I was trapped in due to the snow. I attempted to shovel, but I ended up shoveling towards a tree. Today finally housing came and plowed everyone out.

Quote:
Ugh, did you guys hear about these little...ughs, that invited that girl over and then started beating the **** out of her! Eight against one! Bunch of chicken ****s. Let me have a minute alone, one on one, with those little brats. They wouldn't be so tough then! I hope they get sent to jail and those truly-hardened girls get a hold of them. Justice served.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 04-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Awhile ago I heard that a boy and girl were just fooling around, not really hurtung each other,, the boy punches the girl in the stomaxch, she dies.
That happened when I was in elementary school. Two girls, best friends, play wrestling, one punches the other in the chest, she dies. Nobody knew it, but she had a heart condition, and of course everyone in school hated the first girl and treated her like crap after what happened, beating her up all the time, and she had to be sent away. It wasn't like she meant to do it. She didn't want her best friend to die.

Quote:
That is absolutely disgusting. I don't watch the news, but I'll go see if I can find an article on it over at the N&P board.
Oh, it's everywhere, with video, too. It's awful to watch.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That happened when I was in elementary school. Two girls, best friends, play wrestling, one punches the other in the chest, she dies. Nobody knew it, but she had a heart condition, and of course everyone in school hated the first girl and treated her like crap after what happened, beating her up all the time, and she had to be sent away. It wasn't like she meant to do it. She didn't want her best friend to die.
That's just awful!
Old 04-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I just saw it. I will never understand something like that. Big deal she said something mean about one of her former friends on myspace... GTFO it. I can't believe that one of the mothers of the little brats actually thought the victim was partially to blame. I completely disagree; what she said was between her and the former friend she said it about. If the former friend had a problem; then she should have confronted her alone.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 04-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. I thought it was pretty chicken **** to gang up on her like that. They all deserve what they get! And they better get what they deserve!! And that mother is just sick in the head.

High school is brutal. I don't miss it.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

people these days are unbelievable, i dont understand how people can do that to other people. it reminds me of what happened in my family. last April 1st we got a call that my grandma was dead- we drive down there and find out that her son had killed her. over a car-that was hers anyway! . and i have hated april 1st since, and we are still having to deal with the trial for it!
Old 04-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Holy ****, Lindsay. That's... awful. I'm sorry.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Aww that is really horrible. I'm really sorry to hear that. & yup people these days are unbelievable. Like one of the kids in my school almost died because of too much alcohol because he was at a party and he drank to much and then passed out and hit his head on the couch and i guess all his friends just like wanted to put him in the closet, but luckily one of the girls in my class was there and was sober and was like no you cant do that to someone passed out who hit there head, so she waited with him and made sure one did anything stupid to him.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

^ That was really responsible of her. It goes to show that there are still good people in the world. That girl probably would have been me at that party. It takes a lot for me to get drunk, so I still would have been coherent and right in the head.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah and she didn't even like ever talk to the guy. Well she wasn't gonna drink anyway because she had to drive.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Well that was good. Thank God for her. Stupid oaf boy, passing out like that. I did that once. I showed up to one of my friends keggers super late, 'cause my parents were being pains in the asses and so when I got there, everyone was TRASHED to the point of puking and passing out, like a bunch of dumb asses, , and I had to take care of the whole freaking party, well what was left of it, and they all called me the mama after that. I'll say, though, that never happened again. I showed up on time after that night.