Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Awww, I'm sorry Amanda. If it makes you feel better that'll be me after I see Twilight.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awww. Poor Amanda. I almost passed out at a play in NYC. Not cause it was gory, it was just a small theater and it was hot and I hadn't eaten. I had to run out and I managed to make it to the lobby. They wanted to call me an ambulance, I was like NO just get me some water. How embarassing.

JackieHyde~EdwardBella
Old 04-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
They wanted to call me an ambulance, I was like NO just get me some water. How embarassing.
That's what a cop said to me too. "Do you want me to call the fire department?" No, no, all I need is a cold rag and some water. This has happened once too many times before.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Ack! That is scary. I haven't ever passed out.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

I've passed out once or twice before. The only time I remember was when I was really sick and I hadn't eaten for a while and I was laying down for most of the time. So when I got up, I was kinda woozy and I blacked/passed out. Apparently it scared the crap out of my mom.

It's not so scary, Amanda. Probably because you don't know what's happening until after the fact.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

you know, I really dislike this time of afternoon (it's 2:30 here). I get so sleepy and the rest of the work day just drags on by.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey everyone

I love this time in the afternoon. Its actually 3:30 here though lol.
There is nice weather again today and I'm so glad.

How has everyone's day been so far?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Extreme Fan

it's pretty nice here too. started out kinda cloudy but the sun is bright and it's in the 70's.

work has been pretty slow and quiet but I can't really complain because it's been an okay day.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Its sunny & in the 60's today so im glad.

OMG first graders are the cutest thing. I have this class where I have to intern at an elementary school and today when I was in the first grade class I'm doing my internship at this was this assignment and I was teaching a group of kids and when the teacher was picking out the groups and the kids were like I want to be in the group that Laura helps . & It was just so adorable.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Extreme Fan

awww. I love little kids. when I was a junior in high school I did this co-op thing where I left school early and went to one of the local elem schools to help out. I loved it so much.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Thats sorta similiar to what i do, but we help out in one class for the whole semester, instead of going to different classes. But the little kids are too cute. I don't remember being that adorable when i was little I was a troublemaker when i was little My aunt used to called me wild thing lol.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Crap for weather here, per usual. It's cold, wet, and we're actually supposed to get 4-8 inches ( of snow) tonight. <---I'm not too happy about this fact.

But what's everyone else up to? I'm not doin' much...just sitting here, munching on my Teddy Grahams and attempting to post and retype my anatomy notes. It's working out surprisingly well.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Crap for weather here, per usual. It's cold, wet, and we're actually supposed to get 4-8 inches ( of snow) tonight. <---I'm not too happy about this fact

Think of it as vampire weather.

There is so much pollen where I am, I'm suffocating, It's everywhere. Literally.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh, did you guys hear about these little...ughs, that invited that girl over and then started beating the **** out of her! Eight against one! Bunch of chicken ****s. Let me have a minute alone, one on one, with those little brats. They wouldn't be so tough then! I hope they get sent to jail and those truly-hardened girls get a hold of them. Justice served.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

What happened?

So, funny story I heard in my sign language class today. My professor told us about how one of her friends, who is deaf, went to McDonald's with her children one day. Well, because she couldn't talk into the speaker thing, she drove to the window with a note that had her order on it. When the guy at the window took the note and opened it, his face went white and he disappeared. Five minutes later, my professor's friend is surrounded by police cars which policemen coming out with their guns up. Turns out that the guy at the window didn't know how to read, and he thought the note was some kind of hold-up deal, so he called the police. So this lady is sitting there trying to explain to the cops that she is deaf, while her kids are screaming in the backseat. Then they read the note with the order on it.

It really is so sad that McDonald's is hiring people who can't read. It makes me a little nervous. And sadly, that's not the only time this is happened.

On a new note: it stopped snowing!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread