Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I have nooo piercings, lol. I think she probably did take all of them out, cause I don't ever see them.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I think her ears were always bare and the tongue one was definitely gone. lol
Old 06-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittmyster (View Post)
According to nikkireedfan.com:

Oh and Nikki & Catherine (Hardwicke) were at the Hollywood Walk-of-Fame when Holly Hunter got hers! Nikki looks so gawgeous!
Close to me lol. I have 3 holes in each ear, two cartilage piercings in my right ear, my nose and my belly button.

Say
G O O D B Y E
as we dance with the devil tonight...
Old 06-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Extreme Fan

That's a shame. Well I understand why she has to do that for filming. I didn't know that she had so many piercings! Dang! I only have one. You have a lot of piercings, Katie! Did it hurt to get your belly button and nose done?

I still adore that video and agree with anyone who says that it's never going to get old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
Eveish, you missed the TT? I totally forgot it was Tuesday until someone posted the links
Yeah, I was on a camping trip this past Twilight Tuesday. I can't believe you forgot about it! I could never possibly forget about Twilight Tuesday, but I'm sure it's because you were hella busy! I love your icons too, btw!

I have a question about the OP: What does KFT mean?!
Old 06-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

KFT=Kikki the Fanpire Twerds

I used to have my cartilage pierced but it got infected or something so I had to take it out..I want it done again though! And when I lose some weight I want my belly button pierced! I dont have my ears pierced though, How sad is that? haha!
>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
Old 06-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks! That's what I thought but I wasn't sure!

I hope that you can get your cartilage pierced again. That'd be really cool. I'm too afraid to do it, because I'm deathly afraid of needles. Even getting my ears done the first and only time was almost pushing it. I can't believe that you don't have your ears pierced! You should get that done!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

All my friends and family are like, "You should do it! It'd be so much easier to buy you gifts!" Oh the cartilage didnt hurt at all. Everyone's like, "OMG it's soooo painful" but it didnt hurt at all. It's painful the next day! And then it's a pain in the butt having to clean it!
>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
Old 06-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh!! add me!!!! =D
Old 06-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveishxx (View Post)
That's a shame. Well I understand why she has to do that for filming. I didn't know that she had so many piercings! Dang! I only have one. You have a lot of piercings, Katie! Did it hurt to get your belly button and nose done?
Nopers. My bellybutton barely at all. My nose wasn't bad. I think my cartilage piercings hurt worse than my nose or navel did. The only issue I had with my nose is, since your nose is connected to your sinuses and stuff, it made my eyes water so bad haha

Say
G O O D B Y E
Old 06-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

I think it depends on the cartilage in your ear, whether it hurts or not. Mine didn't hurt all that much, but my nose hurt. But not when it gone done, afterwards was much worse But it's cool now

I was thinking about getting my bellybutton done, but I heard the weirdest horror stories about those

To stay on-topic: I can understand why she has to take them out. Especially the one in her tongue (I'd never get that pierced! Don't people know you can get seriously hurt doing that???? There's a major blood line going through! ). It would just be so out of character for Rosalie to get it done.
I was also surprised that in X-Men, Rogue hat a cartilage piercing in the second movie. But she kills everyone who touches her, how'd she get that, eh?

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 06-02-2008, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have 2 ear piercings and that's it

I think Nikki looks good with a tongue piercing but it would definitely be out of character for Rosalie to have one.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
I think it depends on the cartilage in your ear, whether it hurts or not. Mine didn't hurt all that much, but my nose hurt. But not when it gone done, afterwards was much worse But it's cool now

I was thinking about getting my bellybutton done, but I heard the weirdest horror stories about those
The main thing to remember when getting your belly button done, is to make sure they get enough skin. Almost EVERY person I know or have talked to who has had issues with it, has been from not enough skin,

I agree - Rosalie all pierced..would have been way off lol

Say
G O O D B Y E
Old 06-02-2008, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When I said 2 ear piercings... I meant 4 well 2 in each ear. And I want to get a third!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe (View Post)
When I said 2 ear piercings... I meant 4 well 2 in each ear. And I want to get a third!
You should!! I will post a photo of mine in the OT. It looks so cool with silver earrings in diff sizes. Its a photo of my right ear, so it has my cartilage piercings as well.

Say
G O O D B Y E
Old 06-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittmyster (View Post)
All my friends and family are like, "You should do it! It'd be so much easier to buy you gifts!" Oh the cartilage didnt hurt at all. Everyone's like, "OMG it's soooo painful" but it didnt hurt at all. It's painful the next day! And then it's a pain in the butt having to clean it!
Hmm... Maybe I'll get one when I'm a bit older. Like when I'm in college or something. It sounds really cool and as long as it's not too painful I'll do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull_CandyX
Nopers. My bellybutton barely at all. My nose wasn't bad. I think my cartilage piercings hurt worse than my nose or navel did. The only issue I had with my nose is, since your nose is connected to your sinuses and stuff, it made my eyes water so bad haha
I can imagine. That makes sense that your eyes would water as a result. I guess it matters what part of your cartilage you get pierced like sweet_zelda said. Regardless, I can deal with a bit of pain. I can't really get my belly button pierced though because I have an outie.

Anyhow, on an OT note, I agree, I don't think that Roaslie would have tongue or navel piercings or anything. Ears perhaps, but nothing else.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread