Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

I've never seen Taylor in anything... so I guess I'll just wait and see how he does. It's got to be really stressful to be in a film that's based on a book series; a series that so many people love.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Cute Is She (View Post)
Hi Sadia, sorry I didn't get to say hi before. I'm kinda busy (high school senior - so much work!!). Hi welcome to the community. Its great to see new faces on this thread. especially when you love Jacob/Bella. So what do you love most about them?
Hello!

Well...don't shoot me, but in the first book, I shipped Bella and Edward, because it was just inevitable, right? But in the second book, I fell head-over-heels in love with Jacob and Bella, because oh my God, they're just so much more smexier! And so much more fiery and passionate, and they have this wonderful chemistry that just pours off the pages. I also love the closeness of their friendship, and I'm a big believer of the most epic romances starting off as best friendships, and seriously, Bella and Jacob could be epic. I them so much!

That was a ramble, but never mind. Hi Chris and YellowRose!

I love that "reality" is being added to the shipper list, that's brilliant
Old 03-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I can't even put Taylor and Jacob together in my head, let alone Taylor as Jacob with Kristen as Bella. They just don't mesh. Oh well. I can still love the book versions.

I'm not going to talk about it anymore. The decision is made and that's that. I think everyone knows how I feel about it, so I won't keep repeating it. I'm sure there are going to be Taylor fans just like there are Robert fans. And on the flip side there are some who aren't and aren't going to be fans of those choices. That's just the way it is. Keeping the book characters and movie characters seperate is a choice which is fine as are those that don't mind letting it all overlap.

I still want to see the movie even if it's not my dream cast or dream Jacob.

Sadia - I shipped E/B in the first book too. But, J/B stole my heart in the 2nd one for tons of reasons. I actually even had a premonition in the first book about the two of them. And I was right. J/B
Old 03-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
Well...don't shoot me, but in the first book, I shipped Bella and Edward, because it was just inevitable, right? But in the second book, I fell head-over-heels in love with Jacob and Bella, because oh my God, they're just so much more smexier! And so much more fiery and passionate, and they have this wonderful chemistry that just pours off the pages. I also love the closeness of their friendship, and I'm a big believer of the most epic romances starting off as best friendships, and seriously, Bella and Jacob could be epic. I them so much!
lol I won't shoot you 'cause I also loved E/B in Twilight but then like you said J/B got me in New Moon, the more I was reading the book the more I was falling for these two, I couldn't help it. I realized I really started to love the idea of them as a couple when I started "awing" out loud at some of their adorable, sweet scenes lol and then I mainly realized it when they were about to kiss (that first time in NM) but got interrupted and again I think out loud "oh aw, no!!!"
I found a lot more stuff to love about J/B, I also really love their friendship, how close they got, how Jake understand her so well, their relationship is just beautiful and real and it just get to you, when they're happy you are and when they're sad you feel their pain, like with their seperation at the end of NM That was so sad how Bella had to go when it seems that all she wanted to do was hug her Jake and never let go *sigh*
And in Eclipse with all the missing each other thing, the angst, the passion.. they were even more great

Quote:
I actually even had a premonition in the first book about the two of them. And I was right. J/B
Ahah, nice Mel And I haven't had a premonition about them in the first book but when I read it I already kinda wanted to see a bit more of Jacob and I enjoyed that first moment they had together and how Bella was feeling good around him already and when he came back toward the end of the book, at the prom (or whatever this was lol) I was glad to see him back, he seemed all cute, and may be back then I also enjoyed the possibility of a jealous Edward lol
Anyway, I'm really glad Bella had Jacob in NM to get through everything and how he made a life shine again

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 03-11-2008 at 03:26 PM
Old 03-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Agreed.
Guh love Bells and Jake so much.
I wish there were more future fics about them.
Not too many
Brody♥Bilson
Old 03-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

I have finally finished Eclipse so now I can post everywhere but I wasn't a E/J shipper before. I ship them and E/B..I feel dumb I honestly loved these two as friends and didn't think Bella loved him but oh man..the end of eclipse these two tore my angsty heart..so add me haha.

Err..yeah I am not happy about Taylor at all for Jacob I'm sorry. I know he's been in a few movies and I heard his acting sucks..and he looks too young but I guess the acting worries me more.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Aw, I admire people who support E/B and J/B.
I think its cool
Brody♥Bilson
Old 03-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Team Switzerland FTW!
Old 03-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

OMG...so I just read eclipse and the make out scene between Jacob/Bella was hotttttt!

I loved it when he said " For once, just let yourself feel what you feel."

oh gah. The ending sucked though...

and who is playing Jacob? Taylor who?

aww I wanted steven to play jacob...maybe if the movie does good...steven can play an older jacob in the sequels.
I've been underwater, breathing out and in
I think I'm losing where you end and I begin icon:iris

Last edited by matchesgurl07; 03-12-2008 at 12:56 PM
Old 03-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

I kinda ship both EB and BJ..are you guys okay with that then? I love BJ as bffs too.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

nah thats chill, Bella Grint
Brody♥Bilson
Old 03-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

matchesgurl07 - Yep, the make out scene was extremely hot!!

Quote:
I loved it when he said " For once, just let yourself feel what you feel."
I loved that line too.

Quote:
and who is playing Jacob? Taylor who?
Taylor Laurent or something like that

Bella Grint - Don't worry it's fine. There are a few that ship both.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Whew thanks guys

Yep..Taylor Laurent is Jake.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
Yep..Taylor Laurent is Jake.
Also known as Shark Boy.

Is it bad that I'm not even looking forward to actual cast Jacob/Bella arts? I want to stick to cartoons and drawings.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Me too Rhi. That's my other thing about Taylor. I don't think he matches up well with Kristen.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread