Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

^Aw, I want Jacob casting news already. Maybe they're just taking their time so they find the perfect one.

I personally can't wait to see Jacob/Bella's relationship on-screen. There's just something about seeing it instead of just reading about it that makes me giddy with anticipation.

Name's Sana
My LiveJournal
Thanks to luna_ann for the avi!

Last edited by *Fergie*; 02-13-2008 at 09:24 PM
Old 02-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Me too! I just hope they portray it the same as in the books and not totally anti-Jacob.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Another thing, I don't like how Bella isolates herself from everything else just because Edward is back in her life...up until Charlie told her to find balance, she probably would have continued to shut herself off. This is my biggest pet peeve: her life, the sole purpose for her existance becomes Edward. I'm sorry but that makes me want to vomit, and it has nothing to do with liking J/B. When you're in love, yes, of course that person becomes a big part of your life. But you don't live for them! There has to be some level of independence there.
I agree 100%. It's very unhealthy for the purpose of your existence to be one person.

Quote:
I personally can't wait to see Jacob/Bella's relationship on-screen. There's just something about seeing it instead of just reading about it that makes me giddy with anticipation.
Me too. That's the cool thing about movies. As long as it's done right of course.

I'm really curious as to who they will cast as Jacob, but I kind of don't mind the wait since it seems they're taking their time to find the right person.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

^ Yup. I agree. The longer they wait, the better casting of Jake will be. lol, in my opinion at least.

Happy Valentine's day!!!!!!!
Brody♥Bilson
Old 02-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

How about some lovey art to celebrate Valentine's day?

---->The tent scene!
--->Hottest.Kiss.Ever
By xcgirl08

--->Jake, you always speak the truth.
By BrokenTurquoise

Name's Sana
My LiveJournal
Old 02-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree, daritah. I find it hard to believe that just because you're in love with someone, you can never get truely mad at them or be afraid to put up a fight. Edward is not her parent, and she shouldn't have acted like a disobediant child. She should have put up a fight, stood up for herself.
Being in love shouldn't make you aweak person, it should make you stronger. It should make you stand up for yourself and defend yourself to that person. If he loves you for you, he will understand. I don't say fight for every little thing, but for things important.

Quote:
This is my biggest pet peeve: her life, the sole purpose for her existance becomes Edward. I'm sorry but that makes me want to vomit, and it has nothing to do with liking J/B. When you're in love, yes, of course that person becomes a big part of your life. But you don't live for them! There has to be some level of independence there.
Yep, yep. It's horrible ot do comparations, but it's inevitable. You see Bella like that with Edward and when she's with Jake she's all free and she don't feel the need to be with him 24/7. Every moment together is cherished and spent in all its glory, but he has his friends, she has Angela and school and Charlie. They can focus on other things. They don't need to be constantly together and forget about everything else. It's not how life is supposed ot be lived.

Quote:
The Jacob/Bella storyline was just so much more true than anything else in the book.
Briliant. That's right on.

And, oh my God!! Those arts are so pretty!!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Pretty arts

Happy Vday everyone

I heard a song earlier and it was just like.. wow. It's totally Jacob/Bella in New Moon. I'll Be Waiting by Lenny Kravitz. The lyrics are here.

The part about waiting to see the light reminded me of how he was her 'sun' and of course the always waiting part related to how he said he'd "Always be waiting in the wings."

Made me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Fergie* (View Post)
Me too. I really hope the actors can compare to the chemistry between JB that's expressed in the books.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aww, pretty fanarts Thanks for posting them here!

Quote:
I heard a song earlier and it was just like.. wow. It's totally Jacob/Bella in New Moon. I'll Be Waiting by Lenny Kravitz.
Aww, great song Really fits them I'm going to add it to the OP

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-14-2008, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Fergie* (View Post)
How about some lovey art to celebrate Valentine's day?

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs24/i/2008/010/f/d/The_Tent_Scene_in_Eclipse____by_xcgirl08.jpg---->The tent scene!
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs24/i/2008/001/7/2/JacobBella_Eclipse_Kiss_by_xcgirl08.jpg--->Hottest.Kiss.Ever
By xcgirl08

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/233/2/8/Mini_SPOILER__Jacob_and_Bella_by_BrokenTurquoise.jpg--->Jake, you always speak the truth.
By BrokenTurquoise
The third one is my favorite I haven't seen real people drawings of Jacob and Bella. Everything is cartoon to me that makes me sad.
Thanks for sharing it!
Brody♥Bilson
Old 02-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

How Cute Is She - can you edit the arts in the post you quoted to links? Thanks.

The arts are amazing! Thanks for posting them here Fergie. I love that the artist show's Bella's bracelet in the last one.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
How Cute Is She - can you edit the arts in the post you quoted to links? Thanks.

The arts are amazing! Thanks for posting them here Fergie. I love that the artist show's Bella's bracelet in the last one.
i don't know how to do that sorry. But if you tell me,I'll fix it
Brody♥Bilson
Old 02-14-2008, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Just remove the img tags. Now just the link shows. Makes it much easier for pages to load for the poor souls on dial-up.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

Fergie - I love the arts.

I like that Kravitz song.......good J/B song choice.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
Being in love shouldn't make you aweak person, it should make you stronger. It should make you stand up for yourself and defend yourself to that person. If he loves you for you, he will understand. I don't say fight for every little thing, but for things important.
Totally! If you're in a relationship that makes you weak, you shouldn't be in it at all. There's should always be a healthy balance.

Quote:
Yep, yep. It's horrible ot do comparations, but it's inevitable. You see Bella like that with Edward and when she's with Jake she's all free and she don't feel the need to be with him 24/7. Every moment together is cherished and spent in all its glory, but he has his friends, she has Angela and school and Charlie. They can focus on other things. They don't need to be constantly together and forget about everything else. It's not how life is supposed ot be lived.
Yeah see, I can't stand how they cling to each other so much like that. As much as I can love another person, I would need some breathing room every now and again. That's another reason why I lost interest in E/B...It bores me.
Excess, unrealistic fluff leads to my head exploding...big mess, not pretty.

Name's Sana
My LiveJournal
Old 02-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Excess, unrealistic fluff leads to my head exploding...big mess, not pretty.

Do you guys think Jacob will be in this book much? And if he is do you think he'll be completely on his own where ever he went the whole time?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread