Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
if this look were in Eclipse, it would scream - sex me up right now, Jacob Black!! Some hot wolfy sexy action!!
OMG, I just cracked up.

But seriously, may as well put those wolfish tendencies to good use.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I bet she wanted to put all his wolf energy, sexiness to better use too. She was just so horny thowing herself at a man who could only give her close-mouthed chaste kisses, she shouldve gone to Jacob, he could have rocked her world right against her squeaky old red truck.

Sorry im just in the gutter right now.

Getting off though. Talk later.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
he could have rocked her world right against her squeaky old red truck.
Oh my god.

Take care V, talk later.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone here?

A question for you guys - Whats the one scene in the book that you all are waiting to see in NM? We know its a movie, so a lot of good stuff will get chopped, like in Twilght, the movie hardly made any sense, it was too random. And NM has more of a plot, Twilight just had Bella swooning and E staring. A lot of scenes will get removed or merged. What scene HAS to be there for you?

Ive decided that im going to ask a question everyday, or anyone else can too, and you all HAVE to answer it. Just to keep some discussion going before we get back to re-reading, if that EVER happens.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just a fly by post before bed, it's approaching 2am.

My must have scene is the "you're sort of beautiful"/"you're sort of welcome" exchange between them, it just has a special place for me, I adore it muchly. Oh, but I also worship the scene where he shows up at her window, determined not to break his promise of never hurting her. Bollocks, I can't chose just one, it will have to be two.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Light (View Post)
Oh, but I also worship the scene where he shows up at her window, determined not to break his promise of never hurting her.
Tay was excited about this scene, so this one IS there in the movie.

Its tough to pick just one. For me, it as to be the movie date scene and their exchange before Jake leaves, cuz he's feeling sick. Cuz thats when he tells Bella that he's alright with being her friend if thats all she can give right now, and that whole speech about how he would never ever hurt her.

But then I so want the almost kiss, when the damn phone rang. Grrr..

And the last scene, the his pain, my pain scene. that killed me, i SO wana to see that being played out in the movie.

Night hun.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
A question for you guys - Whats the one scene in the book that you all are waiting to see in NM?
I'm just looking forward to them spending one-on-one time together mostly. Working on the bikes in the garage Actually riding the bikes around and such
Old 03-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Augusta

Well, they have to have the bike scenes, cuz Tay was taking lessons for those. Im looking forward to the JB alone time too, where they were developing their friendship. But I think we wont get separate scenes, maybe a montage of them working in the garge, doing homework, riding bikes...

Oh and they got to keep the first scene where Quil and Embry come to the garage and tease Jake, that was just too adorable.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey Augusta
Hey! :wave"

Quote:
Well, they have to have the bike scenes, cuz Tay was taking lessons for those.
I'm excited!

Quote:
Im looking forward to the JB alone time too, where they were developing their friendship. But I think we wont get separate scenes, maybe a montage of them working in the garge, doing homework, riding bikes...
AWE! I'm hoping we get at least one or two separate scenes...

Quote:
Oh and they got to keep the first scene where Quil and Embry come to the garage and tease Jake, that was just too adorable.
Oh yes! That'll be awesome! I remember that part now ... LOL!
Old 03-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusta (View Post)
AWE! I'm hoping we get at least one or two separate scenes...
Aw me too But they've been talking a lot about how the movie has a lot of movement, and they are paying much attention to action this time (maybe its false advertising to lure in the male audiences ) and then its a movie, a lot will be chopped, so a lot of JB time will be compromised.

And now they've decided to put Rob's face eveytime Bella hallucinates, and then you have a high profile casting for Jane, so the Volturi sequence will be longer. All this will eat away at JB's developing relationship.

Im hoping a balance can be struck. Cuz NM is predominantly about JB, and they better keep it that way. I sear I'll riot otherwie.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

^

So I'm (attemtping) to watch the movie again (I keep getting distracted). I'm at the part when they're at the beach and I laughed at this Jacob/Bella moment:

B: So what, are you like stalking me?
J: Your on my res now, remember?

^ Or at least, that's what it sounded like
Old 03-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, What a sweet moment. I dont even remember. Its been quite sometime since I watched the movie, and when I did, my mind was numbed by all the whine and cheese.

But the beach scene is adorable. Isnt this when the Jake, Sam and Embry walk upto the girls sitting in the van?
Old 03-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I dont even remember. Isnt this when the Jake, Sam and Embry walk upto the girls sitting in the van?
Yes it was I actually didn't know which of the guys he was with but thanks for clearing that up for me
Old 03-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NP. Those actors arent playing those roles anymore. I thought Embry was kinda cute.

I love when they sit together in the van and chat.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

AWE! Thanks for posting that cap

I love them chatting in the van too It seemed very natural. I love that he went over to her, how he said her name and how he sat down beside her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread