Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Haven't been here for a bit.

Just posting some Region 1 News [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
The Junior Year hits DVD: date, price, & extras!
Posted by David Lambert
2/07/2004

We told you to expect it, and now we have the details for you, thanks to our good friends at DVDAnswers.com

Buena Vista Home Entertainment and Touchstone Television present Felicity - Season 3, a 5-disc DVD box set that collects all 17 episodes of Felicity's junior year. This dramatic and moving season follows the life of Felicity and her emotional adventures at a New York university. Guest appearances include the late, great John Ritter (8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter), Matt Doherty (Ghost World), supermodel Tyra Banks (Coyote Ugly), Kristin Lehman (Way Of The Gun), Kenan Thompson (Good Burger), and Teri Garr. Rated TV-14.

On DVD, Felicity - Season 3 includes:
Audio commentaries
Outtakes
Behind-the-scenes and making of featurette
"Where Are They Now?" retrospective
And more!

DVD bonus materials are unrated, and subject to change. Street date is July 20th, and expect a $59.99 SRP for this 5-disc set. Stay tuned for cover art, which has not been released just yet.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Bella!
Old 02-09-2004, 06:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Is that like American info regarding S3 you've got up there?

We don't have S2 Felicity dvd's out here yet do we? Am I missing something? lol. I've only just bought S1, and I've noticed Amazon has S2 already and am very VERY tempted to not wait for the Aussie release and just buy the US version!
Old 02-09-2004, 06:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Dunno if you guys have noticed but Scott Foley's show A.U.S.A is on ch 7 at 11am. Well thats when I saw it today at work.

Didnt catch on to alot of the storyline cause I was too busy checkin out Foley but the guys at work were laughing so it can't be too bad. I heard the show was actually axed though... same week him and Jen filed for divorce [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor guy.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by NikitaFehr:
<STRONG>Is that like American info regarding S3 you've got up there?</STRONG>
It is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 03:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wooo...*rubs hands together in anticipation* Cannot wait for season three DVD! 5 dics! Neat...Outtakes. Love those. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Dunno if you guys have noticed but Scott Foley's show A.U.S.A is on ch 7 at 11am. Well thats when I saw it today at work.
Yes! I was checking the paper before work one morning and I noticed it - luckily it was the first ep. Phew! Who would have thought Scott was funny...

Gee, having your show cancelled and filing for divorce...all in the one week. That sucks. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Anyone seen [B]"Below"/B]? I hate deep water and confined spaces, so this movie scared the crap out of me! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 02-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just noticed it today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] it's on right now
Old 03-30-2004, 01:48 AM
New Fan

Just in case you all didn't know, Sarah McLachlan is starting her tour here in Australia!

Yup that is right! wooohooo!

I'm in Melbourne and she is playing at the Regent here. FABULOUS!
Old 04-01-2004, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Have fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Kao
New Fan

Hi,

I havent been to the Aussie thread in awhile...good to see its still alive! hehe. I got the S1 dvd eps..and I luved it! I havent seen many of those eps in awhile. But I wish they would release S2 & S3 here soon..I dont like how we get everything last down here [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 05:39 AM
Extreme Fan

hi im pretty new here i live in perth...i brought season 1 on dvd and id never seen it so i watch it all the time...i kinda made this theory that i hope is correct

season one was released i think in america in 2002 in november..then one year later it was released here

season 2 was released in 2003 in june so maybe we wil, get some news of it being released at least in june

what do u think??? the only reason i cant trust this theory is becasuse we havent has hardly any news of it being released soon and seeing as june is only about 1 month away

but what do u think?
Old 04-27-2004, 02:34 AM
Kao
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by marica:
<STRONG>hi im pretty new here i live in perth...i brought season 1 on dvd and id never seen it so i watch it all the time...i kinda made this theory that i hope is correct

</STRONG>
Hi marica! Welcome to the board. I have to say that I agree with your theory about the dvds being released a yr later over here. I was on the hmv website and they have finally got the soundtrack for Felicity:Senior Yr.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2004, 09:40 PM
Kao
New Fan

where have all the aussie felicity fans gone?!?!?!?
Old 05-23-2004, 10:11 PM
New Fan

I'm here!!!

And off to see Sarah McLachlan on Thursday night! WOW!

Stuck with the DVD's and that is about it. Fox 8 are still showing it so that is good..
Old 05-24-2004, 01:05 AM
Kao
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Glenoak Community Food Van
I'm here!!!

And off to see Sarah McLachlan on Thursday night! WOW!

Stuck with the DVD's and that is about it. Fox 8 are still showing it so that is good..
Oh wow Sarah McLachlan! I just got her new album 2day! Hope u have fun at the concert!

Yeah I am so glad Fox 8 are finally showing season 2 of Felicity...its been a long time coming.