Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-21-2003, 09:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah would be so funny if Keri was on Alias. Also I think they need to have a chick fight! Keri could play a baddy or something. I mean they didn't even have an arguement on Felicity and they deserved to have one over the whole Noel thing! Plus chick fights make some of the best scenes. Also a Weiss/Marshall fight over Carrie wouldn't be bad lol.
Old 11-29-2003, 02:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Doesnt anyone post here anymore [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway guys I just saw a Foxtel ad and they are PUTTING ON FELICITY!!!! It only said coming soon so Im not sure when it will start or even what channel it's on. I'll try to find out though.
Old 11-29-2003, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It'll be on Fox 8. They showed the first season a while back, guess they are showing it again.
Old 11-29-2003, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell's 5th Czech:
<STRONG>Doesnt anyone post here anymore [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I've been lurking [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] sorry *lol*
Old 11-30-2003, 06:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think Scott Foley's eps of Scrubs are airing this week! His meant to be in eps 3.1 - 3.5 so hopefully herein Australia were up to Season 3! Anyone know? I have never really watched much of the show.

If anyone wants to check it out it's on ch 7 Tuesdays at 9pm.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Scott Foley's eps of Scrubs are airing this week! His meant to be in eps 3.1 - 3.5 so hopefully herein Australia were up to Season 3! Anyone know? I have never really watched much of the show.

If anyone wants to check it out it's on ch 7 Tuesdays at 9pm.
Thanks JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry I too have been lurking instead of posting [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>If anyone wants to check it out it's on ch 7 Tuesdays at 9pm.</STRONG>
::goes into shock:: :jaw_drops: [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
That's nice of them to do that, for once *lol*

Thanks for the news [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah ch 7 has done something nice! Even though Im not a fan of the show I don't dislike it either. I just only watched programmes that Im totally addicted to! Im still annoyed at them for showing "24" repeats instead of Buffy. Also next year they are putting on the ENTIRE new Season of 24 (I even heard the ratings had dropped this year) so yeah that is on before we even get Alias which won't be till July!!!!!

Im guessing non of you have seen Alias season 3 so I wont post spoilers but I did however see a little of Meghan in Carrie and it was sooo weird cause even Greg Grunberg was standing right behind her along with Kevin Weisman and Jennifer Garner - all the Felicity cast members on the show!
Old 12-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Im guessing non of you have seen Alias season 3 so I wont post spoilers but I did however see a little of Meghan in Carrie and it was sooo weird cause even Greg Grunberg was standing right behind her along with Kevin Weisman and Jennifer Garner - all the Felicity cast members on the show!
::coughs:: I saw that too, freaky seeing the old Felicity cast together [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still haven't got the S1 dvds [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] there's other dvds I want [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
I still haven't got the S1 dvds [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] there's other dvds I want [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Same here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2003, 03:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>

::coughs:: I saw that too, freaky seeing the old Felicity cast together [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That scene was so funny and when Sydney goes "Are you guys...... too?" I won't say it all cause it's spoilerish! lol it was funny.

Did anyone see that Keri Russel movie on the other day? I saw bits and pieces at work, it was funny cause this lady at work goes to me "Did Felicity have a baby?" and so I told her how it was just Keri in another movie lol. She was also going on about how she loves her hair lol.

Oh also bout Scrubs I heard that here in Australia they restarted the eps halfway through S2 and Scott is in S1 and S3 eps so we have to wait a few more weeks. Hopefully Ch 7 continues into the next season right away!
Old 01-21-2004, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info

I still haven't got it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 11:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Boy Scout 4 Mountaineer:
<STRONG>
That scene was so funny and when Sydney goes "Are you guys...... too?" I won't say it all cause it's spoilerish! lol it was funny.
</STRONG>
"No! We're not even close..." Sorry, I just had to finish that quote up. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Okay, all I wanted to do was to ask what happened in the series finale? I missed it, but wasn't there a time portal thing going on? All I know is that someone got married and Felicity chose Ben. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And who did Noel end up with? Ruby and the baby? Ha, I even still remember when Jennifer Garner was on the show, as Hannah. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

edited because Ben is not Noel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited ~*coconut ice*~ ]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hello! My name is Brekkon, or Brek for short, and I am a nearly 22 year old fan of "Felicity", as well as Keri, Scott S and Scott S. I thought/think this is just the best show! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Wow, I did not know there was a "Felicity" thread. Otherwise, I would have been here a loooong time ago! I hope to post here often, I love ff, and I'm quite chatty. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I started watching "Felicity" when it first aired...but then I don't know what happened, and I stopped watching it. And then I remember watching it again when it had a dodgy late night timeslot. And then I started watching it again when it had the 2pm timeslot.

I bought the season one and two DVD sets on eBay a few months before I'd learnt that Australia would be getting them. *shrugs* Oh well. I've been taking my time to watch them, as I know it will be quite a while until we get season three and four...

Last night I watched "Ben Was Here" and "The Aretha Theory". Ahhh...It was heartbreaking watching "Ben Was Here" (which I hadn't seen before, when Ben is at the cabin trying to tell Felicity that he loves her but she keeps interupting him, saying that he shouldn't be there. She shuts him up when he says "I want you out of my life", and shuts the door on him. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] And the look on his face!!! And then in "The Aretha Theory" when a drunken Felicity leaves a message on Sean's answering machine that she doesn't want to see Ben again...and then realises the next morning the error of her ways...and deletes the message before Ben can hear it, but learns that he's listened to it earlier. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] So sad. I love this show.

I think when I bought my DVD's, after p&h and a Western Union money order, it cost about the same price as if I'd bought it in Australia, but I guess getting it a few months earlier was a bonus. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Is the Australian edition the same as the American? I have yet to listen to the audio commentaries, but I can't wait to. I thought that the Keri audition was great.

the hedonist, I didn't see much of a difference between the original pilot and the aired pilot. They mentioned some changes, but to me, they were very very minor. Ah well.

Oh, and as for the question, whether I am a FAN or a FAB, I don't want to answer that question, because like Felicity, I can't decide
! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Although, I am a little bit more partial to Benjamin, but probably more so for the onscreen chemistry between Keri and Scott S. H.O.T.! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Quote:
I didnt realize that Greg knew JJ since kindergarten! I knew that Mandy has known him a long time too but not Greg.
Is that in real life or in "Felicity" world? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

That_70s_Ho, ooh yes! I watched/taped "The Lottery". It was okay...but the ending sure did make up for it! Very disturbing town.

Boy Scout 4 Mountaineer, I thought it was so cool that Greg and Amanda are both on "Alias"! And I didn't like Noel with Hanna or Zoe and what was the name of his ex-wife...? I preferred him with Ruby or Felicity. But that's my opinion. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Your dad is a fan of the show? How cool! My mum and sister sometimes watched it with me.

I thought the go-back-in-time plot idea was fab! Because you didn't know if it was real, or whether Felicity was dreaming. But we find out what happens. I was a bit confused to what actually happened and what was her hallucination, so it will be an excuse to drag out the videos! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Pacey and Joey together on DC is what confuses me more!!!
God! Tell me about it! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] What was with that? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Boy Scout 4 Mountaineer, that's so cute what Scott F said about Amy Smart when he first saw her in a scene. I'll have to see that for myself...

Speaking of Amy, is anyone looking forward to "The Butterfly Effect"? Ooh, it looks really good!

Story of my life! (being rich if I didn't buy so many damn DVD's. That. And eBay. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I don't have all of season three and four on video either. Just some of the eps I didn't get around to taping over (as I taped the show while I was at work)...Damn. I should check out the tape thread...

I'm actually quite fond of Donald Faison. I first liked him when I saw "Clueless", which is one of my fave movies of all time...and then there's "Can't Hardly Wait", "Remember The Titans", "Josie And The Pussycats" and now "Scrubs". [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Can't wait for "Scrubs" to return. Anyone know when Scott F's eps will air? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I thought Sean and Elliot were meant for each other.

Did anyone see "Below"? I watched it a few months ago, late at night when I was alone in the house, and it scared the absolute s [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]t out of me! Not liking deep water or small spaces didn't help either. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Great movie though!

I'd been waiting for "Underworld" to screen in Australia for sooo long. And now it's finally here, I haven't had the time to see it. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] It looks awesome, really my type of movie, and Scott S looks so hot, so you just can't go wrong!

Which movie are you talking about? Was it "When Innocence Is Lost"? I actually liked that movie. Some of the 'based-on-a-true-story' movies can be good. I thought Keri was beautiful in this movie.

I have to say, that one of my fave Keri movies was "Mad About Mambo". So sweet and I got to see Keri dance, and can she dance! I also thought that William Ash was such a cutie!

Quote:
Okay, all I wanted to do was to ask what happened in the series finale? I missed it, but wasn't there a time portal thing going on? All I know is that someone got married and Felicity chose Ben. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And who did Noel end up with? Ruby and the baby? Ha, I even still remember when Jennifer Garner was on the show, as Hannah. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Okay. *takes a deep breath* Meghan is making spells, and Felicity begs her to do a go-back-in-time spell because she thinks she made a mistake by chosing Ben over Noel after she had just slept with Noel. So Meghan peforms the spell. When Felicity wakes up, she is back to the morning after they had slept together...she freaks out that the spell actually worked blah blah blah. Felicity ends up being with Noel but he thinks she is acting weird, so they stay friends. At the end, when we realise it was all a dream, Noel ends up marrying his co-worker, Zoe (whom I didn't like). Felicity ends up with Ben. Wheee. I missed out soooo much. I could go on with what happens, but my memory is a bit foggy. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I loved the scene in the chemistry lab, where Ben being cocky/teasing, tells Felicity that he knows that she still has a thing for him, and that she's hot for him after they exchange some bodily fluids... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] = saliva.

I have to ask - I would soooo love transcripts of the episodes! Could anyone shove me in the right direction?

Sorry for the essay of a post, but they're generally this long - I believe in quality not quantaty. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hope to hear back from you all!

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek