Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Thank you so much for posting these here! Scott looks great!

I have to admit I wasn't sure if the show had been renewed becaue I hadn't paid much attention to the Fall schedule. I am glad it has.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I know me, and I know I would have chosen Ben too in season 1, but, it just seemed that she clearly was in love with Noel.

Actually, I think that was just thrown in their to add drama and make it seemed like their was a choice for her. I think that they were trying to set up the idea that felicity loved the idea of being loved by noel rather than the reality which is totally unfair to his character and I think it takes away from the beauty of noel's character.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Nickels (View Post)
Thank you so much for posting these here! Scott looks great!

I have to admit I wasn't sure if the show had been renewed becaue I hadn't paid much attention to the Fall schedule. I am glad it has.
No problem .
Old 09-28-2007, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the pics, he is such a cutie. I loved Noel.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:20 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the pics!!!! He's so great in the show!