Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Loyal Fan

i love Scott, he's so cute. i always thought he did a wonderful job w/ Noel, so i definitely think it would have been weird had he played Ben.

to this day i still don't like Jennifer Garner b/c of her split w/ Scott, i remember when it happened i was like "wha? ... how could anyone split up w/ Noel".

i've recently started watching Dawson's Creek again from the very beginning, it had been awhile since i watched and i completely forgot about Scott playing "Cliff" in a few of the episodes. it was so funny watching him before he was "Noel."

R.I.P Brad Renfro [1982-2008]
Old 01-16-2007, 06:58 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, it's great when you see actors you love in other fave tvshows.
I loved see Jenn Morrison, Hil Burton and Chad M. Murray there too.

Old 02-16-2007, 04:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, I totally forgot he was in DC.
Thanks for reminding me, I need to rewatch that.

Stef
Old 02-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Supreme Fan

I really enjoyed Scott's portrayal of Cliff on DC, I thought he did a terrific job & the character was not someone you could ever hate. He was a sweet guy.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Total Fan

He was so great on DC!!! And he was relly cute on Scrubs too, and now Keri is going to be there, and she will reunite with Donald Faison!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

I read in an interview with the creator of Scrubs that he would really like to have Scott back on Scrubs. Although unlikely I hope that happens.
You know who I would love to do a guest stint on Scrubs is Tangi Miller, a Tracy/Elena reunion would be great.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

I'm bored so just posting some random pictures.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Total Fan

I'm so glad that you're bored, thanks, it's a pleasure to see those.

Old 04-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is awesome in "The Unit"
Old 04-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I too love Scott Foley. He is so cute and was so good playing Noel.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I too love Scott Foley. He is so cute and was so good playing Noel.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:24 AM
Total Fan

He's a great actor, and I love him with Felicity too. All the actors are so perfect for the characters...

Old 04-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I think they all did such a great job. Great great cast.

One of my favorite Scott pics. I just love his lips.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarsgoblue25x (View Post)

to this day i still don't like Jennifer Garner b/c of her split w/ Scott, i remember when it happened i was like "wha? ... how could anyone split up w/ Noel".
Hm..Why don't you like Jen? I mean, nobody left anyone, both of them decided they needed to split, we don't know the reason and Jen has never trash-talked Scott after the divorce...

I'm not a Scott fan because I've only seen him in Felicity, but I am a Noel fan. He's just he sweetest guy..I love his friendship with Felicity.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 04-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pic, Dawn!