Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2005, 04:27 AM
Total Fan

Yes, Foley and Keri comment on The Graduate on the season 4 DVDs. It's not that exciting, but interesting in some spots. Like they still don't remember that Felicity and Noel slept together!!

You know, I never liked Keri's hair straight. I suppose she was tired of the curls, but when it was very straight (like in A Perfect Match), I thought it made her look too severe. I just don't think it was her best look. But the way she wears it now is better.

Tumblr
Old 06-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't see that but I am going to go see if I can find it right now. Thanks for the info

~ Dawson's Creek ~ Jack & Jill ~ Medium ~ Grey's Anatomy ~
Old 06-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just thought of another one. Wasn't Ben's hair shaved in the first episode of season 4, but then when Felicity went back in time to that same day Ben had a full head of hair?? I am pretty sure this is right. I am going to go look back on my DVD's right now.

Mel

~ Dawson's Creek ~ Jack & Jill ~ Medium ~ Grey's Anatomy ~
Old 06-07-2005, 02:03 PM
New Fan

theres another one at the beginning of Senioritis. Sean has "pore suckers" all over his face but when he turns his head toward the door, his nose doesn't have any tape on it. Cathy

This is my first reply-I love Felicity and this Fan Forum. How do you put a quote on the bottom of your mesages?
Old 06-07-2005, 06:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw
Yes, Foley and Keri comment on The Graduate on the season 4 DVDs. It's not that exciting, but interesting in some spots. Like they still don't remember that Felicity and Noel slept together!!
To tell you the truth, I forgot that Felicity and Noel slept together as well! I guess because it didn't really go anywhere, and some of the best lines were about how great their friendship/relationship was because they didn't sleep together.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy1416
This is my first reply-I love Felicity and this Fan Forum. How do you put a quote on the bottom of your mesages?

Welcome to the board then! I hope you will enjoy it here. To answer your question, you need to go to the User Control Panel. When you log in, at the top of the screen you should see a button that says User CP (next to the log out button). If you click on that then you will see a lot of options running down the left hand side of the screen. One of them is "Edit Signature". Use that link to insert a signature (favourite quote etc.) at the bottom of each message.

As for goofs, I remember Molly making "Bubbles and squeak" in the girl's flat (apartment) in one episode. As a British actress, she should have known that the dish is called "Bubble and Squeak" not "Bubbles and Squeak". If you want to know what it is, you can find out here.

Last edited by The Idiot; 06-08-2005 at 01:09 AM
Old 06-08-2005, 03:32 AM
New Fan

Original Fanatic...I love your avatar...what episode is it from?
Old 06-08-2005, 03:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw
I think this simply highlights the very different perspectives that fans and actors have of a show. To them it's a job. For a network series of 22 episodes it is also a very demanding job with extremely long hours. They need to learn the lines, do the scene and move on to the next one. The experience of doing the scene must also be very different to what we as fans see. They have all the paraphernalia of film-making around them, sets, cameras, microphones etc. not to mention tons of crew standing around watching whereas we see nothing of that. I suspect it is also true that scenes are filmed out of order e.g I can envisage that they might film all the Dean and Deluca scenes of one episode at one time even if they appear at different times in the storyline. Thus the actors might find it hard to get a grip of the overall storyline.
I wonder also how many of them actually watch the episodes that they are in. They may do once but then they probably move on, whereas fans watch episodes over and over again even long after the series has ended. Most of the actors also do not want themselves to be identified as one character for fear of type-casting and also because they simply don't see themselves that way. This may be why some actors get testy with fans or interviewers who still see them as the character that made their name. It's always going to be hard for Keri to be seen as someone other than Felicity, maybe less so for Speedy because his hair wasn't such as issue...
So I think when they come to do the DVD commentaries, first of all they may be reluctant because they'v moved on and they've done or are doing other things and also they've probably long since forgotten what happened in certain episodes or story arcs.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:35 AM
New Fan

I am currently introducing my best friend to Felicity so we are having marathons any time we can (which is SUCH a pleasure). He's loving it. We got through Season 1 and are now up to "Great Expectations" for Season 2. ANYWAY..I am re-noticing or discovering some "goofs" or continuity issues.. I will definitely be editing this post..

* My biggest issues is that ALL the characters THROUGHOUT the show are seen at bars and openly drinking beer. Since Season 1 even when the characters were supposed to be 17/18. They just freely drink at bars and whatnot. None of them would have been 21 until Senior year so they sure had a lot of "freebies" during the show.

* Well I remember in Season 1 (sorry not sure which ep) that Richard mentions his "first girlfriend." But later in Season 3 he says he never kissed anyone. I mean I guess he could have never kissed his first girlfriend but it just didn't seem to match up for me.

* I don't know if this counts but Ben's Mom isn't the same mom we meet in Season 4. Ok ok..not really a "goof." haha. Also Javier's Samuel was different in "Love and Marriage" too.

* In "Truth and Consequences" Ruby brings up that she did bad on a quiz for that Costumes of Cziarist, Russia class. But this class was brought to her attention in the LAST semester by Felicity in "Ancient History." I guess we could argue that she didn't get in but I'll still consider it a goof and assume she took it the first semester of the Sophomore season therefore no way she could still be in the class in the second semester.

Last edited by sph84; 06-11-2005 at 02:29 AM
Old 06-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Original Fanatic**
I just thought of another one. Wasn't Ben's hair shaved in the first episode of season 4, but then when Felicity went back in time to that same day Ben had a full head of hair?? I am pretty sure this is right. I am going to go look back on my DVD's right now.

Mel
You are right Ben's hair was really shaved short in the beginning of season 4, I remember because I thought that he looked particularly yummy like that. You would think when they did the time travel episodes that they would have asked hime to cut his hair. They made Keri chop off all her hair, why not Scott. The continity would have been better.

To comment on the Keri/Foley commentary, I wanted to yell I my TV when they said Noel and Felicity did not sleep together. I know they probably forget alot of what occured on the show, but I think that storyline was important and it was the center of most of the last season. Someone said maybe they blocked it out and maybe that's true. I sure wish I could. It was the most contrived and uncharacteristic plot during the whole show. If they wanted them to sleep together it should have been in season 3 during the Avery mess. Then it would have made more sense.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:21 PM
New Fan

I'm trying to see if my favorite quote will appear at the bottom. I was checking out Ben's hair changes in "Great Expectation" that I had never noticed. Well anyway, in the scene at dean and delucca's when Ben is convincing Felicity to leave early, I noticed Ben's mouth is moving like he's chewing gum or talking when Felicity is saying her lines
Old 06-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cathy - I noticed that too...I'm guessing that he was in the midst of giving up smoking so he probably had to have the gum in his mouth.

One goof, I guess you would call it an editing mistake, is in "Felicity was Here" when Ben goes to her dorm room and says that she's been avoiding him. If you look in the mirror, there's one part of that scene where you can see that Ben is still talking but there's no dialogue...as in they edited it out and changed the lines or shortened it.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:20 AM
Passionate Fan

In Surprise when Ben and Felicity are talking in the hallway after he see the e-mail of her at the frat party every time you see Felicity's necklace it keeps changing sides. It keeps flipping from the shiny side to the dull side.

I know I've watched this show too many times.

Love, Jan
Old 07-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Passionate Fan

I know this is very picky but here are a few inconsistencies I noticed in the writing from season 2:

1. Dr. Morton, Felicity's art teacher, said she had been asked to work on a French impressionist exhibit over the summer. Later she told Felicity that Quincy Calhoon an American realist painter was going to be helping with the project.

2. In one episode Felicity said that Ben flew back to California the day after Javier's wedding and that she went 2 days later. In the next episode Felicity talked about her flight being 3 days later.

I know, I know. I really have to get a life but when you have watched this show as many times as I have the little things begin to stick in your mind.

Love, Jan
Old 07-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Total Fan

Good observations, Jan. I never noticed any of that.

Tumblr