Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

HA i so totally agree about the underwear thing. That episode is halirious. I love when he goes to her room afterwards to talk to her and she won't even look at him.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, I would be so embarrassed too... Oh, my god, everybody entering in the room and then the fire!!! LOL

Old 05-16-2007, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah i love that episode. The whole focus on the ball thing was halirious, when she asked Elena what ball are we talking about, i started craking up. HA ... Also when she went to noel's room and started focusing on him and he was like what are you doing and then she attacked him. One of the funniest ones i think.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Total Fan

It's funny one line Elena said to Felicity about her not wearing bra.