Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2005, 05:20 AM
New Fan

Felicity Fashion 101...HELP!

Hi. I'm new, this is my first post. Of course, HUGE Felicity addict.

Anyways...

Of course, as everyone does I LOVE Felicity's style. I'm starting this post for those who have questions about some of the items Felicity has on the show because maybe others know where to purchase those or similar items. This is because I have a specific item I HAVE to have.

My question is:
Felicity has a handbag in Season 4 through most of the season but it was definately in the episode "Fire!" (episode 10). It's a brown leather shoulder bag with tan lacing, or whipstitching down the sides. I have an obsession with this bag! Does anyone know where I can get it or who made it?

Thanks!
Old 10-07-2005, 05:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

fashionlover: there was a posting on another Felicity site several years ago about that bag. Since those episodes are now 3-4 yrs old, I can't remember anything about it but it's probably something you'd have to find on ebay now.
Good luck!
Old 10-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome fashionlover. I could not be, in any way, classed as an expert in such matters, but there are some sites out there, such as this one and this one which deal with these sorts of things. However, they seem to be (perhaps not surprisingly) mainly focussed on current episodes of current shows. It may be somewhere to start though.
Old 10-08-2005, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionlover
Hi. I'm new, this is my first post. Of course, HUGE Felicity addict.

Anyways...

Of course, as everyone does I LOVE Felicity's style. I'm starting this post for those who have questions about some of the items Felicity has on the show because maybe others know where to purchase those or similar items. This is because I have a specific item I HAVE to have.

My question is:
Felicity has a handbag in Season 4 through most of the season but it was definately in the episode "Fire!" (episode 10). It's a brown leather shoulder bag with tan lacing, or whipstitching down the sides. I have an obsession with this bag! Does anyone know where I can get it or who made it?

Thanks!
fashionlover, Welcome to the Felicity board. I hope we see you posting here often.

The purse that Felicity carried all through season 4 was designed by Vin Baker. Here is the official web site:

Vin Baker (handbag)

Love, Jan
Old 10-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Fashionlover, Welcome to the Felicity board.

Granny, thanks for the link to the Vin Baker site. It's funny when I first saw the designer's name I thought, "Vin Baker's a professional basketball player. " I guess there is more then one.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved that green cortaroid jacket that she always wore i think in season 3 & 4. It was so cute.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved the turquois pendent felicity always had on in season 3 and 4 . Does anyone know where i would be able to get that. Thanks
Old 05-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Total Fan

I loved that coat too!!
And I think red colour suits her very well, everytime she wore red clothes she was just so pretty!!
I love her dress at Noel's wedding.

Last edited by bbcountry; 05-15-2007 at 09:14 AM
Old 05-15-2007, 06:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I always thought she looked good in red too. I loved all her clothes pretty much.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, well, I wasn't very fan of her clothes is season 1, but last seasons she was a little more fashionable woman.

Old 05-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah i was a fan of all her clothes except season one too.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Total Fan

Like Meghan said once: Too much sweaters.

Old 05-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah she did wear ALOT of sweaters
Old 05-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree that Felicity's clothes got MUCH better by S3 and S4...
I like what she's wearing for Elena and Tracy's wedding which ended up being Sean and Meghan's wedding

- Choni -
Old 05-16-2007, 06:03 AM
Total Fan

Me too! She was great there.
The best clothing she wore in season 1 was the black underwear from the ep. when she wanted to have sex with Noel...LOL!!

Last edited by bbcountry; 05-16-2007 at 11:21 AM