Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)

I made it to 100 posts!!!!

Can anyone help me make an avie? I have a pic in mind. Thanks!!!
Sorry for the double post, but I don't seem to be able to add an avatar. I remember, possibly incorrectly, that after 100 posts, you can have an avatar. Am I wrong?
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
Sorry for the double post, but I don't seem to be able to add an avatar. I remember, possibly incorrectly, that after 100 posts, you can have an avatar. Am I wrong?
It doesn't appear immediately when you have over 100 posts. It takes awhile.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Total Fan

naty, congrats! You've reached 100 posts!!
Now, you can get your avatar. What's on your mind?

Old 08-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
naty, congrats! You've reached 100 posts!!
Now, you can get your avatar. What's on your mind?
Gracias...thank ya!!!
How 'bout this? Ya like?!?!?! I realized that I had a program to resize images, so I tried it, and it worked. Thanks for your offer of help, though.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

YAY you finally got to 100, it doesn't take long here though because i can talk about the show all day long.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks!! Tell me about it...I can go on for days and days. Love your avie, btw. Too cute. What happened to Jared Leto though? He looks so out-there lately.