Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Total Fan

Me too.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm a Felicity/Ben shipper but I adored the Felicity/Noel friendship. He was the best friend she could ever had, I just loved how sweet he was to her. She felt really safe around him and I don't think she could've made it through college without him.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 04-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a Fan all the way during the first season and I grew to love FAB later but I still always liked them together I love their make out sessions when they first got together
Old 04-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Oops sorry wrong thread.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"

Last edited by Joella; 04-30-2007 at 02:04 AM
Old 05-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

I liked season one when her and Noel got together. He was so sweet the way he would kiss her. Mmm mmm ... I love his lips.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Total Fan

I love the scenes in season 4 when Fel tries to be with Noel during the time travel. He knows something is wrong, cause he knows her so well...
I totally understand when Fel is gealous about Ruby and Noel in second season, he's so nice, it's hard to let go someone like him.

Old 05-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Noel was such a great guy and loved her so much. I'm a FAB fan but also loved noel because i thought he was so sweet and he is really cute too.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

IMO, everyone was a FAN lover at some point during the show. In my case, i wanted Felicity to be with Noel at the beginning of season 1 when Ben hooked up with Julie

- Choni -
Old 05-15-2007, 04:14 AM
Total Fan

You're right. I was definately that person too. Though I'm a FAB fan, I enjoyed every second of Felicity and Noel relationship, in every season!!

Old 08-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Since I started watching the show I've always been a FAN (okay maybe that FAB scene where their watching the Chaplin movie on the roof made me a FAB for about a minute, but that's it).
Anyway the reason I came to post on the forum, I found some FAN icons on LJ and thought I'd post the link here:felanon: Felicity/Noel Icons.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Since I started watching the show I've always been a FAN (okay maybe that FAB scene where their watching the Chaplin movie on the roof made me a FAB for about a minute, but that's it).
Anyway the reason I came to post on the forum, I found some FAN icons on LJ and thought I'd post the link here:felanon: Felicity/Noel Icons.

Those are awesome. Thank you. I still love noel.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Cindy3138, thank you for posting the great FAN icons for people.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Total Fan

Cidy, wellcome here!!!!!! And thanks for the fel/noel icons, they're great. Fel&Noel were so cute together. I'm really happy that Noel were Fel's first boyfriend and her best friend!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

i loved them together and was broken up when they didn't end up together.

Can i be added as a shipper?

You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream,
Let's runaway And don't ever look back
Old 09-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

i'll add you to the list.

welcome!!