Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really liked Noel too, especially season 1 Ben was making me mad then, like..... how could he possibly like Julie over Felicity? Was he just stupid or something? (I"m sorry to Julie likers). I loved FAB later because of how great their chemistry was, they were just so in love with each other! Noel just didn't have a chance then.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, I agree. And Noel was always there for her. I remember on "Fire", when he says he can't stand by her side anymore, and at the end... Well, you see they can't be apart. I love how they show how special is her to him, and he's to her.

Old 12-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Let's not forget that Noel was her first love, her first boyfriend and the person who was always there for her, even to hear here talk about Ben!!! I admit i'm a FAB person, but i was a FAN person in Season one, at least until Ben started to flirt with Felicity and invited her to the Road Trip... I have a doubt, in "Felicity was here" Noel writes this "amazing" (in Felicity's words) letter to Felicity:
Dear Felicity,
Although it's true it seems imposible. Nine months ago I didn't even know you. Now I can say with absolute certainty that there's no one on the planet that means more to me than you. Whatever happened with you and Ben. Whatever happens with you and anyone. It could never change the way I feel. So with that I conclude this sappy yet sincere letter and ask you to please seriously consider using the enclosed.
Love Noel

Isn’t his reaction in the first episode of Season 2 a bit incoherent with what he had written?

Give me your opinions!!

- Choni -
Old 12-13-2006, 03:38 PM
Total Fan

I asume he was talking in past tense, I mean he says: "Whatever happened with you and Ben. Whatever happens with you and anyone. It could never change the way I feel".
Then, after chosing Ben over Noel, he's still right, she keeps being the more important thing for him, and he didn't change his feelings, he still loved her.
That letter talks about the feelings inside him, but it doesn't mean if she chooses Ben, he won't be mad. He doesn't say that. I don't read: If you choses Ben I'll be still your friend, it'll be ok, it says: No matter who you are with, I'll love you still.

Does it make sense??

Old 12-17-2006, 01:48 AM
New Fan

oh my gosh- im a huge noel and felicity fan. hence my username..hehe...

i happen to love season 1 noel. he got kinda edgy in later seasons. i didnt like him as much in season 4. but i just loved him in season 1. felicity had the best moments with him. it's too bad we couldnt see more of the two of them. i personally think she had more chemistry with noel. i was shocked to find out she dated scott speedman in real life just cuz i wasn't feeling their chemistry till maybe season 4. but with noel and felicity -scott f and keri had instant chemistry.

i was kinda bummed out seeing the series finale and when felicity wakes up and sees that noel is alive she doesnt even hug him?! did that bother any of you? like she instead just talked to ben. and she didnt really have a last special scene with noel and he was, one of the main three leads. ( he was supposed to play ben) . i thought noel was kinda cheated from the series finale. after everything the two had been through - i thought felicity wouldve reacted a lill more emotional finding out he was dead and then when she saw he was alive....
Old 12-21-2006, 09:56 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, one special moment. Like the one at the airport in "The Graduate". I missed a big great scenes between them all actually, including Ben & Felicity.

Old 01-10-2007, 08:57 PM
New Fan

ugggg...i just saw the episode in season 3 "the breakup kit" - so sad for FAN fans. poor noel- i want to go comfort him. i want him!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 04:11 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, one the best eps!!!!! He stays so alone there, but she thanked him for all... And it's really sweet how Ben went to get her back.
I love the song when Fel is thanking Noel and saying he doesn't know how much he means for her...

Old 02-26-2007, 03:50 AM
Absolute Fan

hi guys! wow it's been a while... can i be added to the list?! b/c i'm not there

do you have some FAN pics? i'll make some icons then
Old 03-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Total Fan

I will try to find some.

Old 03-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Hope this is good enough quality Onarek.

I always loved this moment between them.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Absolute Fan

wow it's awesome thanks!
Old 03-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

No problem .
Old 03-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Total Fan

Loooooove that pic, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I just love her and Ben. I also like Noel too. He was just soooo sweet. I soooo miss that show.