Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Erin, glad everything went well! Keep us posted on your little arrival, when you find time of course.

~FAB
Old 07-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Total Fan

Girls, how are you?
I see erin has been a little worried, but I'm glad it all went ok. BTW, genki, how's Maya doing?

I totally understand FF being a stress reliever, it has been for me many times.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

^HI Bel!

...Happy Monday to everyone!
Old 07-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Girls, how are you?
I see erin has been a little worried, but I'm glad it all went ok. BTW, genki, how's Maya doing?

I totally understand FF being a stress reliever, it has been for me many times.
maya is doing well. she's crawling around now and exploring things which is nice.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:48 AM
Total Fan

That must be so exciting!!
I can't wait to have my own baby, I have two dogs and it's so much work, but I can't live without them, so I think, a baby must be the best of the world.

Aroa, hi!!!!!!!

Old 07-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

So it would appear that I function as some sort of internet/electronic contraceptive device. I go away for a while and Keri has a baby, genki has a baby, kateeli has a baby and erin is pregnant again. I thought I would just post this in an effort to try and stem this explosion in the world's population.

Anyway, congrats to all the moms and best wishes to you erin. I remember when you first turned up here all those years ago as a new mom.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh my, Id!!! I thought you fell off the planet. Good to "see" you again! Take care!

Erin, I am glad that things are going well & that you are no more dialated then you were. I so hope you do not have to go on bed rest.

Please keep us posted.

Kateeli, good to see you postign again. Wow genki, it is hard to believe that Maya is already 6 months.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Nickels (View Post)
Oh my, Id!!! I thought you fell off the planet. Good to "see" you again! Take care!
Not so much "fell off" as edged off by all the extra babies on the planet now...
Anyway, good to "see" you again too and to see that the board and lots of the "regulars" are still around.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Thursday to everyone!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Idiot (View Post)
Not so much "fell off" as edged off by all the extra babies on the planet now...
Anyway, good to "see" you again too and to see that the board and lots of the "regulars" are still around.
Id. How I'v missed you. Well, what did you expect for me to wait till you returned to have a kid

Who knew when I'd reappear

Yes Jann, Maya is 6 months old and is soon turning 7 months. She was born on Jan. 12, 2007
Old 07-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

genki, I love your Avitar.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Total Fan

Hey, Id!! How are you??
As you "see" there's nothing but babies these days, it's all great news!!!!!
Well, I just got married, 16th of June, and I've just arrived from NY. Didn't see Keri but it was awsome there!
I'm so glad to "hear" from you. How' you doin'?? We're so happy to know from you.
Take care!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Idiot (View Post)
So it would appear that I function as some sort of internet/electronic contraceptive device. I go away for a while and Keri has a baby, genki has a baby, kateeli has a baby and erin is pregnant again. I thought I would just post this in an effort to try and stem this explosion in the world's population.

Anyway, congrats to all the moms and best wishes to you erin. I remember when you first turned up here all those years ago as a new mom.
Id, what a pleasure to see you here again! I have really missed you. Thanks so much for the congrats and well wishes. So far, so good with my pregnancy. I am being a good girl and have thus far avoided bed rest. Oh, I do remember the days when I had just delivered my first son, and I was so bored being at home, and discovered FF. I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years ago now. And you were one of the kindest, most fun people I "met" here and I always think of you fondly. Please don't be a stranger anymore. Maybe your purpose as "electronic contraceptive device" has been fulfilled.

Tumblr
Old 07-13-2007, 06:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Hey, Id!! How are you??
As you "see" there's nothing but babies these days, it's all great news!!!!!
Well, I just got married, 16th of June, and I've just arrived from NY. Didn't see Keri but it was awsome there!
I'm so glad to "hear" from you. How' you doin'?? We're so happy to know from you.
Take care!!!
Definitely good news all around. More babies = more Felicity fans in the world! Congratulations on your wedding - I hope your husband remembers that it is your first month's anniversary in a couple of day's time Glad to hear you had a good time in NYC. When I was there a couple of years ago I kept an eye out for Keri but no luck either. She might be a bit easier to spot now, with little River and possibly Mr Keri in tow as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw
Id, what a pleasure to see you here again! I have really missed you. Thanks so much for the congrats and well wishes. So far, so good with my pregnancy. I am being a good girl and have thus far avoided bed rest. Oh, I do remember the days when I had just delivered my first son, and I was so bored being at home, and discovered FF. I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years ago now. And you were one of the kindest, most fun people I "met" here and I always think of you fondly. Please don't be a stranger anymore. Maybe your purpose as "electronic contraceptive device" has been fulfilled.

Wow. Is it really five years ago that you first arrived here? Time really does zip by. I seem to remember you started off as "motherofe" before undergoing metamorphosis into erinw... It's a relief to hear that your pregnancy is going well. I just stopped by here a few days ago and was a bit worried when I read your first post so I'm pleased to hear that you are doing well now. I hope things will continue to go well for you. Everyone on the board has always been kind and friendly and it's always been a fun place to be. I will try not to be so much of a stranger in future .
Old 07-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi genki. So I was checking a few pages back on this thread and came across this shocking confession:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
my hubby hates felicity. I think its my speedy love that scares him,
I can just picture the scene.

Minister: If any of you know cause or just impediment why these two persons should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Small voice from back of church : The groom doesn't like Felicity!

Minister: I'm afraid we will have to abandon the ceremony. There is clearly no future for this relationship...

Does he not gain any solace from gazing at the beauteous Ms Russell while his wife and baby daughter sit next to him on the sofa drooling? Maya is drooling because she's a baby and that's what they do, whilst genki is drooling because of Mr Speedman...