Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2007, 11:37 AM
Total Fan

I'm sooooooooooooooo tired!!!

Old 05-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I fine. Tired of studying and exams but ok. How are you, Dawn?

Bel- I am sure you are so stressed because of the wedding but remember, your day is next and then, you will be able to rest and be happy forever.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Hello everybody I'm Camilla

{Max&Alec}
Old 06-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Camilla! lovely name, btw, one of my best friends is called Camila.. How old are you? Which shows are you a fan of?

- Choni -
Old 06-27-2007, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm very good. How is everyone doing. I'm not doing bad for a Wed i guess. ..
Old 06-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to this board, Camilla!
Old 06-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniagranelli (View Post)
Hey Camilla! lovely name, btw, one of my best friends is called Camila.. How old are you? Which shows are you a fan of?
Aw, I'm 17 and a biiiiig tv show freak.

I love Charmed (mostly pre-Paige), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Tru Calling, Touching Evil, Alias (haven't seen the last seasons though), Supernatural, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Dark Angel... and lots more.

Thank you all for the warm welcome

{Max&Alec}
Old 06-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Camilla, beautiful name by the way. Thank you for the wonderful job you have done on the board while I was gone.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
Aw, I'm 17 and a biiiiig tv show freak.

I love Charmed (mostly pre-Paige), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Tru Calling, Touching Evil, Alias (haven't seen the last seasons though), Supernatural, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Dark Angel... and lots more.

Thank you all for the warm welcome
Camilla Its so nice to see you here
Old 07-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Total Fan

Welcome, Camilla.

To all my long time FF friends, I wanted to say please be thinking of me. I am going to the doctor for my 32 week check up (I'm pregnant, for those that didn't know) tomorrow and hoping that I am not further dilated. At last checkup, I was almost 1 cm dilated and since my first child was premature, I am at risk of being put on bedrest if I go to 2 cm. So, please pray that doesn't happen, as I would not deal with that very well at all. Sorry to be so personal, but I figure you guys will understand.

Tumblr
Old 07-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw (View Post)
Welcome, Camilla.

To all my long time FF friends, I wanted to say please be thinking of me. I am going to the doctor for my 32 week check up (I'm pregnant, for those that didn't know) tomorrow and hoping that I am not further dilated. At last checkup, I was almost 1 cm dilated and since my first child was premature, I am at risk of being put on bedrest if I go to 2 cm. So, please pray that doesn't happen, as I would not deal with that very well at all. Sorry to be so personal, but I figure you guys will understand.
Erin, we don't know each other, but I was a big poster on FF a couple years ago. I dropped off a lot once my first son was born. Anyway, I hope your Dr. appt went ok. Let us know how it went, ok? We will be thinking of you. In the end, I am certain things will work out.

~FAB
Old 07-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

ERin, I hope you are doing well. I had a few scares myself...but in the end maya came a week early rather than a whole month. So, you and your baby are in my thoughts.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

HI to everyone!
Old 07-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Total Fan

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts, kateeli and genki. And kateeli, it is very nice to "meet" you. I actually became a FF member after my first child was born, as a means of dealing with the pressure, I suppose. It was a stress reliever- and admitted obsession- for some time. Now that I am about to have my second child, I find my interest diminishing as real life hits me square in the face. But I still plan on posting here. I would miss it too much, otherwise.

I am happy to report that I am no more dilated than I was and haven't been put on bedrest- yet. She will check me again in two weeks and see how I am then. Needless to say, I am quite relieved and feel like I can breath again!

genki, I am so happy everything with Maya turned out all right. I know she must be a beautiful, smart little girl with you as her mommy.

Tumblr

Last edited by erinw; 07-04-2007 at 06:24 AM
Old 07-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw (View Post)
Thanks so much for your kind thoughts, kateeli and genki. And kateeli, it is very nice to "meet" you. I actually became a FF member after my first child was born, as a means of dealing with the pressure, I suppose. It was a stress reliever- and admitted obsession- for some time. Now that I am about to have my second child, I find my interest diminishing as real life hits me square in the face. But I still plan on posting here. I would miss it too much, otherwise.

I am happy to report that I am no more dilated than I was and haven't been put on bedrest- yet. She will check me again in two weeks and see how I am then. Needless to say, I am quite relieved and feel like I can breath again!

genki, I am so happy everything with Maya turned out all right. I know she must be a beautiful, smart little giril with you as her mommy.
aww thank you. I know what you mean about ff being a stress reliever. I took a 2 month break recently. Its nice to be able to post again on a regular basis. Maya is six months now. Its so hard to believe.