Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Elena. She was strong, independent and brilliant. I really admired the standards and goals she set for herself. Her determination to achieve what she wanted was astounding.
Old 06-22-2005, 08:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Love the Elena love flowing through the thread. I just started watching the episodes with Tracey in them, so I don't know her chemistry with him yet. He seems like a nice guy, and he helped out Noel with his Ruby problem. And if Elena likes him, I do too.
It's my ARMOR."
Old 06-22-2005, 09:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved Elena too and I always loved her friendship with Felicity. I hated how towards the end of the series she was hardly ever around and if she was her scenes were mostly with Javier. Was there some kind of falling out behind the scenes? Maybe it was just that after Tracy left they did not know what to do with her. But I think she deserved better.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Elena could have done anything she wanted because she was so independent. She didn't have to rely on anyone. This charcacter is great, and her greatness should not have been determined by some guy (even though Tracey was hot). Her greatness came from her love for her friends. She made the Felicity group whole.
It's my ARMOR."
Old 06-24-2005, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I loved Elena too. It was the thing that made me stick with show in the first few episodes. I think she helped Felicity realize the strength within her. I definately think that Felicity and Elena were better friends than Julie and Felicity.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Elena stuck by Felicity through thick and thin. She was Felicity's rock. Elena was loyal to her friends, and she loved them. She gave her strength to everyone.
It's my ARMOR."
Old 06-29-2005, 01:55 AM
New Fan

I too love Elena. I was just so amazed how this show could have so many standout characters..usually shows have the ONE..that ONE character who is the funny or outspoken one..this show had Elena, Richard, Meghan, Javier, Sean who were these really out there and unforgettable characters. I do think Elena got on my nerves most in the beginning of the 2nd season..she was just so annoying for me. I don't know why..but when she finally met Tracy she was back to her old self. And I also hate how her character was treated in the final season. She barely had any interaction with Felicity at all...
Old 06-29-2005, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sph84
I too love Elena. I was just so amazed how this show could have so many standout characters..usually shows have the ONE..that ONE character who is the funny or outspoken one..this show had Elena, Richard, Meghan, Javier, Sean who were these really out there and unforgettable characters. I do think Elena got on my nerves most in the beginning of the 2nd season..she was just so annoying for me. I don't know why..but when she finally met Tracy she was back to her old self. And I also hate how her character was treated in the final season. She barely had any interaction with Felicity at all...

That bothered me too... I think they lost track of the Elena character in the middle of all that drama with FAB and SAM(Sean and Megan).

I didn't find Elena annoying at all in season2. I just think she's always been that way. Straightforward even when it was awkward to others. But, thats the great thing about her.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:50 PM
Passionate Fan

They tried to give her some footing by having her date Trevor, but that didn't work too well. I guess they figured that the character of Elena wasn't interesting without a guy. But the thing is, she never needed a guy in the first place. I'm watching season 4 on DVD right now, but I only covered the first 10 episodes. Elena was good in those. She wasn't there as much as I wanted her to be, but she still had decent parts.
It's my ARMOR."
Old 06-29-2005, 09:57 PM
New Fan

Yeah I think they just did to the character of Elena the same thing they did to Julie in Season 2. Both characters got lost in the drama of the other characters. It was unfortunate for both cases..at least for me (back off Julie haters!! lol )
Old 06-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Total Fan

I loved Elena, too. I thought she was spunky, and smart, and also very honest (sometimes burtally so). But I admired her, and I thought she was a great friend to Felicity (except for telling her not to call Ben back in "Moving On"). I really missed Elena in season 4, and would've loved to see her relationship with Trevor develop. I thought he was a cutie.

Tumblr
Old 06-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw
I loved Elena, too. I thought she was spunky, and smart, and also very honest (sometimes burtally so). But I admired her, and I thought she was a great friend to Felicity (except for telling her not to call Ben back in "Moving On"). I really missed Elena in season 4, and would've loved to see her relationship with Trevor develop. I thought he was a cutie.
Erin- I totally forgot about that scene in "Moving On" I wanted to yell at my screen for Felicity to call Ben. If Elena had not have interfered Ben may never have slept with Lauren. But I still love Elena anyway. I also liked Trevor and the actor that played him. I hated how he disappeared with no explanation. But I am glad Elena ended up eith Tracy. I loved them together.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Tracey and Elena were definetely a perfect match. Not many women I know would yell at her boyfriend, and tell him that she can't sleep with him because she doesn't want him to hate her later on for screwing up his relationship with God. I guess what Meghan told her really stuck. Trevor was a sweetie, and I would have liked to see that relationship grow. I think Elena has always loved Tracey, and it was hard for that love to go away.
It's my ARMOR."
Old 07-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
I loved Elena too. It was the thing that made me stick with show in the first few episodes. I think she helped Felicity realize the strength within her. I definately think that Felicity and Elena were better friends than Julie and Felicity.

ITA. Elena was such a strong individual. Very level headed. She never turned her back on Felicity. I loved their friendship much more than I did with Felicity and Julie.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason's Lover4life
ITA. Elena was such a strong individual. Very level headed. She never turned her back on Felicity. I loved their friendship much more than I did with Felicity and Julie.
Me too. Even through the whole thing with Noel, and her being his roommate, it didn't effect her friendship with Felicity. I always appreciated that.

kenny | credit