Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marianne*
that sounds good.. Do you like the job yourself??
Nope I hate it with every fiber of my being

-Kristin
Old 01-14-2005, 02:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

sorry to hear that Nothing worse than hating you job and then having to spend time there everyday..
Old 01-14-2005, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

I think i would hate my job too if i have to work everyday for a week including weekends and have to look at people's temperaments.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scare Queen
I think i would hate my job too if i have to work everyday for a week including weekends and have to look at people's temperaments.
I don't work everyday, but it's enough to drive a person mad anyway.

-Kristin
Old 01-14-2005, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

Oh and I thought otherwise then before. So i guess then your job is not that tiring as i thought before huh.
Old 01-14-2005, 03:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh and I thought otherwise then before. So i guess then your job is not that tiring as i thought before huh.
It's very tiring. Very stressful and very demanding.

-Kristin
Old 01-14-2005, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

Well I thought before that you have to work like a slave cus i thought you have to work everyday so what I meant is i guess you do not have to work that hard that i thought right lol.

And where's Mar now? I hope i didn't scare her away hmm.....
Old 01-14-2005, 03:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well I thought before that you have to work like a slave cus i thought you have to work everyday so what I meant is i guess you do not have to work that hard that i thought right lol.
You can come and work for me for one week, with the people I deal with and my supervisor, you'll understand what I mean, then.

-Kristin
Old 01-14-2005, 03:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

lol Jo nope you did´nt scare me away - I just went to take a shower
Old 01-14-2005, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

You know, i actually would be glad to help you work seeing as how I'm basically not doing anything that productive. But well I guess i probably put it in the wrong way and I didn't mean for you to think that you are not working as hard as you did which I'm sure you did kristin.

Quote:
lol Jo nope you did´nt scare me away - I just went to take a shower
I just took a shower too not long ago. I have to anyway even though i thought I was kind of lazy to.
Old 01-14-2005, 03:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You know, i actually would be glad to help you work seeing as how I'm basically not doing anything that productive. But well I guess i probably put it in the wrong way and for you to think that you are not working as hard as you did.
lol help would be great wish it were possible. The thing with my job, is it's a two person job but somehow the supervisors seem to think one person can do it. A lot of the time it's even a three person job, but again, just one person there to do it all and satisfy every customer.

-Kristin
Old 01-14-2005, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.R.I.S.T.I.N
lol help would be great wish it were possible. The thing with my job, is it's a two person job but somehow the supervisors seem to think one person can do it. A lot of the time it's even a three person job, but again, just one person there to do it all and satisfy every customer.

-Kristin
So where's all your other colleagues when they should be there? I mean they shouldn't be skiving right.
Old 01-14-2005, 03:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.R.I.S.T.I.N
lThe thing with my job, is it's a two person job but somehow the supervisors seem to think one person can do it. A lot of the time it's even a three person job, but again, just one person there to do it all and satisfy every customer.
sadly I think a lot of supervisors are like that.. If the can get one person to do a three person job they are happy because then they save some money and that´s they best thing they know
Old 01-14-2005, 03:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marianne*
sadly I think a lot of supervisors are like that.. If the can get one person to do a three person job they are happy because then they save some money and that´s they best thing they know
Yeah, and then they have to nerve to wonder why all of their employees are bitches and pricks.

-Kristin
Old 01-14-2005, 03:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Supervisors are just so stupid - they just don´t get that treating your employees in a nice way is a good thing, it make them happy and having happy employees is much better for business